(POLL) - UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A (mRNA) VACCINATED WOMAN

What do you think?

• Total voters

Logan-

I am creating a poll version of this thread: Unprotected sex with vaccinated woman

Hello everyone! I started dating this really hot vaccinated (Pfizer) woman.
We've been using condoms to have sex so far but since we are getting more and more serious, is just a matter of time until she suggests we stop using them.
I read somewhere that you could get "vaccinated" through raw sex, and this is getting me super anxious cause I don't know how longer can I postpone it.
Does anyone has an idea of what is actually at risk? Should I leave her?

Nebula

If I recall correctly Peat said he thought shedding only lasted about a month after an mRNA shot and he would avoid close contact with recently vaxxed people to be safe.

OP
L

Logan-

If I recall correctly Peat said he thought shedding only lasted about a month after an mRNA shot and he would avoid close contact with recently vaxxed people to be safe.
Someone might’ve asked him this specific question, I’m hoping his answer will be shared in this thread.

sugarisgreat

It is CRISPr (CRISP is venom and "r" is getting the venom to replicate in the presence of bacteria).
Drew Weismann and Katilina Kariko just received the Nobel prize for inventing it.

The semen must contain it because my husband got two bad batches of Moderna and it sent me into premature menopause and leg foot tingles that took a long time to go away. I have been a chronic dieter/under eater, so that part was my fault.
I will say the only thing that is helped is finally doing a low fat diet and using all the metabolic tips on this site that I have learned from Georgie to increase my metabolism and get out of fat burning mode.

I would not engage in relations because you never know when they are going to release the bacteria and the venom will start replicating. I also think it is worse for women as the receiver in the act.

fevronia

I wouldn’t risk it. Nobody really understands these things yet with certainty. The long term effects are still being revealed.
I have an old boyfriend who recently contacted me. We were hot and heavy many years ago. Tempting but I won’t go there, knowing he is vaxxed. I don’t want those body fluids near mine. It’s hard though when it comes down to rejecting people we care about.

PopSocket

Use condom/rubber/ to insulate yourself and not to get electrocuted from a nearby 5G tower while doing it.

In all seriousness though - I would not worry about it unless one is thinking about making a baby. Then it is a completely different story.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals