Unprotected sex with vaccinated woman

lukashenko

Hello everyone! I started dating this really hot vaccinated (Pfizer) woman.
We've been using condoms to have sex so far but since we are getting more and more serious, is just a matter of time until she suggests we stop using them.
I read somewhere that you could get "vaccinated" through raw sex, and this is getting me super anxious cause I don't know how longer can I postpone it.
Does anyone has an idea of what is actually at risk? Should I leave her?

milk_lover

the injection could be saline. I would say try it and see how you feel afterwards. Is she on the evil pill? You are actually injecting the woman with your sperm. If you were vaccinated, she would get more harm than you getting harm from her. If she is hot to you, maybe she is metabolically ok and the vaccine didn't affect her.

tankasnowgod

Hello everyone! I started dating this really hot vaccinated (Pfizer) woman.
We've been using condoms to have sex so far but since we are getting more and more serious, is just a matter of time until she suggests we stop using them.
I read somewhere that you could get "vaccinated" through raw sex, and this is getting me super anxious cause I don't know how longer can I postpone it.
Does anyone has an idea of what is actually at risk? Should I leave her?
The claim that you can be "vaccinated" from contact like this is ridiculous.

If she hasn't had one of the shots in the past few weeks, I don't think there is much risk of being exposed to the alleged "Spike Protein," and certainly not some of the other things in the shot. Longer term, the only real danger is if a toxin somehow self replicates (which is the "official" mechanism of action), but I have seen little to demonstrate that this even happens, and if it does, it's likely only for a couple weeks after the first injection.

If this "Spike Protein" is being made, and is super deadly to human cells and such, wouldn't you notice obvious symptoms? You know, things like a rash, or cold sores, or really bad breath, or some other obvious sign in your partner? Most people refrain from intimate contact when their partner is displaying these types of symptoms, and wisely so. If she doesn't have any obvious symptoms like this, how could she possibly transfer enough "Spike Protein" to you to make you have those symptoms? Probably very unlikely, and even if it happened, likely transient.

I don't think the "Spike Protein" is the main concern with these shots, either. Take a look at the ingredients-

I'm personally far more concerned with the super long name ingredients, like 2[(polyethylene glycol (PEG))-2000]-N,Nditetradecylacetamide, but there is zero claim that whatever that is self replicates, and if it is present in bodily fluids, it's mostly in the first day or two after the injection.

I wrote my response to a study about "shedding" in another thread, which you can read here-

The publication itself is from 2007, so it would only have general application to the current vector based "therapies" (like J&J, AZ, and Novavax), and maybe to drugs in general. Also, keep in mind their definition of "shedding"

This is pretty much universally applicable to drugs. If you take some aspirin orally, you will certainly find it in the blood after an hour or so. And almost every drug (and every other ingested substance) will find it's way into the urine or feces at some point. It's even been discussed on the forum, how residues from things like birth control and SSRIs affect animals outside of waste treatment plants.

Even those treated with Radiation for cancer will "shed," according to the definition in the article. It's found in urine and such for a few days after treatment.

They pretty much summed on how I've thought about this from the beginning. Obviously, any risk of contamination is the highest right after treatment. If the dose given wasn't fatal or caused serious symptoms to the person who got the shot, any side effects should be pretty minimal to anyone having causal contact. Exchange of body fluids should probably be avoided for an extended period (especially in regards to breastfeeding).

But really, the only longer term danger is if it somehow "replicates" the problematic material. Of course, the mRNA shots claim to do this (with no regards in amount or duration), and this itself should be concerning. But, just like everything else with their effectiveness, there is very little evidence they do cause the alleged "Spike Protein" to be generated by the body, and if so, only for a couple weeks after the first injection. The studies that show it being detected are very small (all under 100 people), so not definitive in any way, shape, or form.

Plus, in sexual contact, the woman receives more of the man's bodily fluids, than the man does from the woman. I don't think I have to go into further detail, here, but a man will always have less risk in this regard.

Bottom line, I personally wouldn't see this as the main concern over whether to continue or end the relationship. If I were considering dating a vaxxed woman, the bigger issue would be the clash of views on that subject (and the medical cartel) in general. If you think your views on vaccines and medicine could be issue with the relationship down the line, I suggest you two really have some serious conversations about it. If she is going to be in the "endless booster" club, maybe it would be better to end the relationship, anyway. OTOH, if she felt a bit conned by getting the shot, and is starting to get more wary of the medical cartel, and is open to your views, it could make your relationship stronger.

Advocate2021

The concern is more DNA transferal which happens during intimate contact not withstanding the covid injection - even kissing. if the injection does change dna, theoretically it could be transferred to intimate partners. I personally have made it a requirement that anyone i date not be injected for that reason and the idealogical as well. There is too much we dont know yet so i am erring on the side of caution. And im the woman as others have pointed out. I will add that when these things rolled out in spring of 2021 and the injected were gathering around me, i bled every 2 weeks for 4 or 5 months and had some horridly painful cycles- im not risking anything and my soul mate is aligned and will not have submitted to this injection anyway.

tankasnowgod

The concern is more DNA transferal which happens during intimate contact not withstanding the covid injection - even kissing. if the injection does change dna, theoretically it could be transferred to intimate partners.
True, but it's also true that sexual contact with ANYONE can change your DNA. As can common activities like eating. It might have been happening every day of our lives, without our knowledge.

Here's a thread that talks more about this- Bizarre: Get Marrow Transplant, Sire Donor's Kids?

Advocate2021

True, but it's also true that sexual contact with ANYONE can change your DNA. As can common activities like eating. It might have been happening every day of our lives, without our knowledge.

Here's a thread that talks more about this- Bizarre: Get Marrow Transplant, Sire Donor's Kids?
True but i think the magnitude is greater with intimate contact. ive had some horrible reactions to kissing people that i would not have had if we had just sat on a couch together. its more pervasive when you stick your tongue down someone's throat etc. to be blunt. And also, on ideological grounds. the injection status is just a litmus test for malalignment that would have been there pre-covid. I am a critical thinker, opposed to big pharma, opposed to indoctrination and group think, have no fear, know the truth etc. I just could never be with someone who is not aligned. I have dedicated my career to the health and freedom fight for humanity these last years- i am too invested and my clients' lives have been completely devastated and i have cried with many of them day after day. so, for me its a deal breaker. And another matter to consider is offspring if there is a chance of reproduction. What about that? Due to my work, I have a lot of data and information many do not have and there is grave risk for future humans conceived by injected parents. I wont stop until Big Pharma, Big Medical, Big Industry and Big Government are exposed to all.

tankasnowgod

True but i think the magnitude is greater with intimate contact. ive had some horrible reactions to kissing people that i would not have had if we had just sat on a couch together. its more pervasive when you stick your tongue down someone's throat etc. to be blunt. And also, on ideological grounds. the injection status is just a litmus test for malalignment that would have been there pre-covid. I am a critical thinker, opposed to big pharma, opposed to indoctrination and group think, have no fear, know the truth etc. I just could never be with someone who is not aligned.
I pretty much agree with this. I even stated in my reply to the OP that the potential ideological issues were bigger than the potential health issues.
And another matter to consider is offspring if there is a chance of reproduction. What about that? Due to my work, I have a lot of data and information many do not have and there is grave risk for future humans conceived by injected parents. I wont stop until Big Pharma, Big Medical, Big Industry and Big Government are exposed to all.
Another concern I agree with. But at the same time, I think it has to be taken in context. Things like SSRIs, estrogenic birth control, high PUFA and iron intake, "regular" vaccinations and all sorts of other drugs and such (EMF? 5G?) will also play a role. Rare is the modern human that hasn't been exposed to any vaccination or high PUFA or drugs, and I probably never met anyone in my life that hasn't been in an area with many radio and TV signals (AM, FM, VHF, UHF, etc), where they are constantly getting a very low dose.

After all, most "Anti-vaxxers" were once pro-vaxxers, and it was a bad reaction to themselves (or more often, their children) that woke them up to at least some of the dangers of the medical cartel. If I met a woman who had a bad reaction to one of the covid shots, and that woke her up, and we were connecting in every other major way, I would absolutely pursue an intimate relationship with her. I also believe that, so long as we live, the body has the potential to completely recover from anything. The covid shots aren't much different that way.

Logan-

Bumping to get more answers about the dangers of having unprotected sex with (mRNA) vaccinated women.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals