NY Times: Where Have All The Heart Attacks Gone?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Montana physician Dr Annie Bukacek discusses how COVID 19 death certificates are being manipulated

Last edited:

Giraffe

In Germany the head of Robert Koch Institute admitted in a press conference that everyone who was tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 is counted as Covid-19 death regardless of co-morbidities. Pathologists are discouraged from examining the bodies because of 'dangerous aerosols'. These guys are trained to deal with tuberculosis and other bacterial infections, they sure can handle viruses just fine.

Scenes

My friend told me they’ve set up a mortuary in Central Park for all the dead bodies...is this true?

Not a single person I know believes there is anything to the corona story except for the deadly virus version, and they’re all praising government for shutting down early like we did in Aus.

I’ve been asking people at what point do we believe the cure has become worse than the curve, in terms of economy and mental health etc, but they all believe the virus is the real threat. Am I a nutjob coz I read too much stuff on this forum?

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Where Have All the Heart Attacks Gone?

During covid-19 lockdown, why have numbers of heart attacks plummeted?
There might be another factor at work, besides misattribution to COVID. It might be that the quarantines and sanitizing is actually reducing all infections. I think a lot of heart attacks might be infection on top of a chronic heart condition. Reduce the overall amount of infection and maybe you slow down the number of heart attacks.

schultz

There might be another factor at work, besides misattribution to COVID. It might be that the quarantines and sanitizing is actually reducing all infections. I think a lot of heart attacks might be infection on top of a chronic heart condition. Reduce the overall amount of infection and maybe you slow down the number of heart attacks.

Maybe even stress. People are driving less. Maybe less road rage stress? People are working less. I don't know, maybe I'm reaching.

Noodlz2

Maybe even stress. People are driving less. Maybe less road rage stress? People are working less. I don't know, maybe I'm reaching.

Both make sense. I'm also sure the reduced particulate pollution is saving many lives.

Lynne

Am I a nutjob coz I read too much stuff on this forum?

No, you're one of the sane free-thinkers. In addition to in this forum, there's a huge amount of people out there questioning the party line. I find it helpful to avoid talking about CV with those not interested in hearing anything contra to the mainstream. Discuss music, the weather, whatever, then excuse yourself and hit Youtube/Bitchute, etc, to remind yourself that you're in good company online, if not in your immediate vicinity. :thumbup

Scenes

No, you're one of the sane free-thinkers. In addition to in this forum, there's a huge amount of people out there questioning the party line. I find it helpful to avoid talking about CV with those not interested in hearing anything contra to the mainstream. Discuss music, the weather, whatever, then excuse yourself and hit Youtube/Bitchute, etc, to remind yourself that you're in good company online, if not in your immediate vicinity. :thumbup
Thanks Lynne. The main argument I come up against is ‘look at Italy’ and ‘look at New York’. People refuse to look at numbers and they laugh at the idea this is just a typical (or even severe) flu season.

Just today my mate said to me the idea that doctors in Italy were having to choose who to save because they don’t have enough beds/ventilators/etc was enough to make him willing to lockdown and shame anyone else who isn’t.

Was that story proven true? I know the ventilators are making things worse and that Italy’s hospital system is overrun or at capacity most years, but this argument is hard to refute.

Lynne

Thanks Lynne. The main argument I come up against is ‘look at Italy’ and ‘look at New York’. People refuse to look at numbers and they laugh at the idea this is just a typical (or even severe) flu season.

Just today my mate said to me the idea that doctors in Italy were having to choose who to save because they don’t have enough beds/ventilators/etc was enough to make him willing to lockdown and shame anyone else who isn’t.

Was that story proven true? I know the ventilators are making things worse and that Italy’s hospital system is overrun or at capacity most years, but this argument is hard to refute.

There's a few issues with Italy (including pollution, 5G and death certificate classification) which I don't have time to explain but they're touched on in the London Real interview with David Icke, which was removed from Youtube and is being constantly removed from FB as it's posted. It will no doubt leave you with some more questions and you can seek out the many videos and writings on the subject. Happy hunting! Video here: C2K

schultz

I'll try harder next time to come up with something more imaginative :(

Giraffe

The head of cardiology at a hospital in Switzerland said that the number of patients with myocardial infarct that seek medical help too late has quadrupled within three weeks. The patients only go to hospital when their heart is hardly working any longer. He fears that Switzerland will see excess mortality because of myocardial infarcts, and he thinks that the data from Bergamo suggest that this is already happening in Italy. The symptoms of myocardial infarcts can be similar to those of covid-19: shortness of breath and tightness in the chest.

Chefarzt befürchtet Übersterblichkeit durch unbehandelte Notfälle

RealNeat

The head of cardiology at a hospital in Switzerland said that the number of patients with myocardial infarct that seek medical help too late has quadrupled within three weeks. The patients only go to hospital when their heart is hardly working any longer. He fears that Switzerland will see excess mortality because of myocardial infarcts, and he thinks that the data from Bergamo suggest that this is already happening in Italy. The symptoms of myocardial infarcts can be similar to those of covid-19: shortness of breath and tightness in the chest.

Chefarzt befürchtet Übersterblichkeit durch unbehandelte Notfälle
Is this because they put it off in fears of going to the hospital? In other words they don't have covid but have heart issues but put off seeking attention?

Giraffe

Is this because they put it off in fears of going to the hospital? In other words they don't have covid but have heart issues but put off seeking attention?
Yes, they have heart issues and have put off seeking medical attention. The Swiss government reacted to this information today telling everyone, "If you have symptoms, please, seek help immediately. We do have enough capacities in our hospitals."

RealNeat

Yes, they have heart issues and have put off seeking medical attention. The Swiss government reacted to this information today telling everyone, "If you have symptoms, please, seek help immediately. We do have enough capacities in our hospitals."
If they die they'll probably be labeled viral deaths

Vinny

Am I a nutjob coz I read too much stuff on this forum?[/QUOTE said:
I,ve got three female coworkers, who went completely nuts about CV. I mean, psychotic full time. Totally and irreversibly shut for mentioning whatever sensible argument. I know for sure, that one of them is sitting at home all day long and taking her body temp CONSTANTLY.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals