Nature article, COVID and A1c

Peater

As well as other issues identified with the jab, A1c did not return to baseline over 90 days post-jab. In fact, it remained elevated with some formerly-healthy people now being in the "pre-diabetic" category.

I have heard that COVID itself can cause blood sugar issues, and I have mentioned myself a while back that I was noticing weight gain without an apparent cause. I put it down to cypro. (Not jabbed, had COVID early 2020.)

My question: is this simple exacerbating a deficiency such as thiamine or chromium, or the potassium electrolyte imbalance mentioned in the PDF?

Or are there more innate, serious causes?

JohnHafterson

More serious cause imo like post infection immune dyregulation with altered IFN/cytokine/inflammation, lingering RAAS issues, post infection/vaccination Akt/mTor ( aging metabolic pathways ) increased:

CCED8EEA-BDE7-4251-8F97-06D6C2D672CD-907-000000B0D55D0384.png

This paper gives some nice explanations of how Covid impairs glucose controls in Type1/2 diabetes: COVID-19 and diabetes mellitus: from pathophysiology to clinical management - Nature Reviews Endocrinology

I dont think it's unreasonable to assume things which effect blood sugar control within natural infection for diabetics could also be at play in non-diabetics via infection or vaccination.

Last edited:
OP
P

Peater

Thank you @JohnHafterson

I have ordered a HbA1c test to see what my levels are. Unfortunately I do not have a baseline to compare against, and have a feeling that my body has struggled with blood sugar control for a long time, given my symptoms over the years. But I will post here when I do the test and have the results.

My diet is as Peaty as I can make it, and certainly better than 90% of the population. My main focus is grain-free, low-PUFA, and high nutrient content.

OP
P

Peater

Well my level is "lab normal".

Attachments

• hba1c.PNG
    hba1c.PNG
    58.3 KB · Views: 14
  • hba1c-2.PNG
    hba1c-2.PNG
    4.4 KB · Views: 13

rayban

Thank you @JohnHafterson

I have ordered a HbA1c test to see what my levels are. Unfortunately I do not have a baseline to compare against, and have a feeling that my body has struggled with blood sugar control for a long time, given my symptoms over the years. But I will post here when I do the test and have the results.

My diet is as Peaty as I can make it, and certainly better than 90% of the population. My main focus is grain-free, low-PUFA, and high nutrient content.
How do you know you had covid? I had a cought of a week or so in march 2020 or around these days during lockdowns. Would IgC anti-s antibodies show up in a bloodwork? how can I know if I had covid?

I have some issues in my tongue and I wonder if its related.

OP
P

Peater

How do you know you had covid? I had a cought of a week or so in march 2020 or around these days during lockdowns. Would IgC anti-s antibodies show up in a bloodwork? how can I know if I had covid?

I have some issues in my tongue and I wonder if its related.

I felt very fatigued for 3 weeks, had a cough that really took all the wind out of me, bloodshot eyes, and lost most of my sense of taste/smell. If I had it now, people would say "OMG COVID" so I don't want to get into semantics. They're the once that started this COVID hysteria horseshit not me. And now I know my a1c levels are fine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals