MRNA now mandatory in Ger

Germany yesterday changed its vaccine policy. Everyone who wants a jab now needs to get at least one shot of an mRNA vaccine.

Germany has 4 products in use: Biontech/Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca and JaJ.

Biontech and Astra see use predominantly.
Up until this point of you got AZ your second shot was AZ too.

Authorities now changed policy: if you are vaccinated once with AZ your second shot be an mRNA one - the „efficacy“ and protection especially versus Delta would be much better they claim.

No such order for those that got JaJ because technically you’re through with one shot. I expect a similar order or at least recommendation for JaJ soon.

Which is a pity. My contingency plan was - if remaining unvaccinated causes too much trouble - to get a one shot JaJ.
No mRNA, and less quantity than two shots of AZ.

No Sputnik? I know someone who got the Russian one in Hungary.

Herbie

China is doing a huge vaccination campaign right now and it’s not law to get it.

I doubt they will make it law in France or Germany.

They don’t need to bother with laws when most people fold so easily.

I remember when the vaccines first started and the UK people where totally open to it and the French were very sceptical as a whole.

M

metabolizm

Screenshot 2021-07-13 at 17.17.10.png

Can you share some links to this? No problem if the language is German.

boris

„Niemand hat die Absicht eine Mauer zu errichten.“ („No one has the intention to build a wall") - 2 months later they build the Berlin Wall.

In March last year Jens Spahn said there will be no lockdown. The next day Germany is in lockdown.

.....politicians words are worth less than a piece of a dogs excrements on the street :):

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals