MRNA now mandatory in Ger

LeeLemonoil

Germany yesterday changed its vaccine policy. Everyone who wants a jab now needs to get at least one shot of an mRNA vaccine.

Germany has 4 products in use: Biontech/Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca and JaJ.

Biontech and Astra see use predominantly.
Up until this point of you got AZ your second shot was AZ too.

Authorities now changed policy: if you are vaccinated once with AZ your second shot be an mRNA one - the „efficacy“ and protection especially versus Delta would be much better they claim.

No such order for those that got JaJ because technically you’re through with one shot. I expect a similar order or at least recommendation for JaJ soon.

Which is a pity. My contingency plan was - if remaining unvaccinated causes too much trouble - to get a one shot JaJ.
No mRNA, and less quantity than two shots of AZ.

The COVID-pass may now become mandatory for entering shopping centers where I live.

Whether that only includes multi-store malls, or also conventional stores with food & groceries, I don't yet know.

If the latter, I will either be buying food online or supporting local farmers. F*** this tyranny.

J.R.K

Wow! They really are doing the vaccine passes?
I thought we as a human race got past this kind of invalidated fear based discrimination. This is a real step backwards in our evolution!

Rick K

Wow! They really are doing the vaccine passes?
I thought we as a human race got past this kind of invalidated fear based discrimination. This is a real step backwards in our evolution!
All of Europe is now requiring these passes and the UK is rolling out there's which will also include info on all of your family and associates as well as any legal history you may have. I suspect Canada is not far behind.

P

Peatness

People sanctioned Covid injection passes by rolling up their sleeves. Anyone who has taken the injection is enabling the passport.

Rick K

People sanctioned Covid injection passes by rolling up their sleeves. Anyone who has taken the injection is enabling the passport.
Yup. This is true of people anywhere. We are making this happen, not the dictatorial governments.

J.R.K

All of Europe is now requiring these passes and the UK is rolling out there's which will also include info on all of your family and associates as well as any legal history you may have. I suspect Canada is not far behind.
Any thoughts @Rick K and @Pinahow this will play out for the unvaccinated minority ?

Rick K

Any thoughts @Rick K and @Pinahow this will play out for the unvaccinated minority ?
I believe we are a short step away from mandatory/forced vaxxing. There wouldn't continue to be discussions and commissioned studies and lotteries in effect if it wasn't leading up to this. The "vax" isn't a vaccine after all, it modifies your dna to produce a toxic spike. This wasn't done by accident.

J.R.K

I believe we are a short step away from mandatory/forced vaxxing. There wouldn't continue to be discussions and commissioned studies and lotteries in effect if it wasn't leading up to this. The "vax" isn't a vaccine after all, it modifies your dna to produce a toxic spike. This wasn't done by accident.
I fear that you may be correct. I don’t know if you have noticed but they are now advertising the vaccines as Health Canada approved.

Rick K

I fear that you may be correct. I don’t know if you have noticed but they are now advertising the vaccines as Health Canada approved.
Healthless Canada is far more incompetent the the CDC and the CDC is run by criminal enterprise. We can't even buy DHEA here cuz it's "for our own protection".

Rick K

I know that Truedough has ordered 60 million doses of "booster" shots for the next 3 years.

J.R.K

I know that Truedough has ordered 60 million doses of "booster" shots for the next 3 years.
Yes and I have heard also that they will take all vaccines related to COVID 19 without any of the requirements for safety testing

Rick K

Yes and I have heard also that they will take all vaccines related to COVID 19 without any of the requirements for safety testing
Why change their tune now? They never gave a flip to begin with.

Vileplume

In this case, the US will benefit from having state governments in addition to the fed, not just a big national government. Several state governors have already made it clear that they do not agree with the vax passport, and I imagine/hope they will stay rigid. If enough state governments fight back on this, the US could hold strong. Or at the very least, maybe it will become a state-by-state thing.

Broken man

I am from EU and didnt read that I will need one. Most people I know deal with the covid policy fine, we Are changing covid tests on computers and most social events Are Okay because the organizators dont care, if you buy ticket, you automatically must agree that you will take care of the test youself. Organizators of social events have no rights to force you to show them you have test like police. Only hygiene workers can but you can have test from your friend cuz hygiene workers have no rights to ask you to show them your ID...... Half of my family Are vaccinated just because they wanted to travel And go to social events, Its huge laugh for us not vaccinated. Sorry for my english, I am little drunk...?

J.R.K

Good information @Broken man! It is good to know that those charged with enforcement of this are using that most rarest of commodities today. That being common sense.
If you don’t mind me asking where are you from in the EU Broken Man? As for the booze have one for me!!
?

Rick K

I am from EU and didnt read that I will need one. Most people I know deal with the covid policy fine, we Are changing covid tests on computers and most social events Are Okay because the organizators dont care, if you buy ticket, you automatically must agree that you will take care of the test youself. Organizators of social events have no rights to force you to show them you have test like police. Only hygiene workers can but you can have test from your friend cuz hygiene workers have no rights to ask you to show them your ID...... Half of my family Are vaccinated just because they wanted to travel And go to social events, Its huge laugh for us not vaccinated. Sorry for my english, I am little drunk...?
I was referring to travel.

freyasam

Germany yesterday changed its vaccine policy. Everyone who wants a jab now needs to get at least one shot of an mRNA vaccine.

Germany has 4 products in use: Biontech/Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca and JaJ.

Biontech and Astra see use predominantly.
Up until this point of you got AZ your second shot was AZ too.

Authorities now changed policy: if you are vaccinated once with AZ your second shot be an mRNA one - the „efficacy“ and protection especially versus Delta would be much better they claim.

No such order for those that got JaJ because technically you’re through with one shot. I expect a similar order or at least recommendation for JaJ soon.

Which is a pity. My contingency plan was - if remaining unvaccinated causes too much trouble - to get a one shot JaJ.
No mRNA, and less quantity than two shots of AZ.
Who are the mRNA injections required for in Germany, beyond health workers? According to this, they're "recommending" mRNA after AZ. -- which I agree, is a pity and possibly a sign of bad things to come. If you have any more info about mandatory jabs in EU or Germany, I'd love to read more. So far all I'm seeing is that they're not required to have a job there, save medical workers.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals