MRNA now mandatory in Ger

TomS

Germany yesterday changed its vaccine policy. Everyone who wants a jab now needs to get at least one shot of an mRNA vaccine.

Germany has 4 products in use: Biontech/Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca and JaJ.

Biontech and Astra see use predominantly.
Up until this point of you got AZ your second shot was AZ too.

Authorities now changed policy: if you are vaccinated once with AZ your second shot be an mRNA one - the „efficacy“ and protection especially versus Delta would be much better they claim.

No such order for those that got JaJ because technically you’re through with one shot. I expect a similar order or at least recommendation for JaJ soon.

Which is a pity. My contingency plan was - if remaining unvaccinated causes too much trouble - to get a one shot JaJ.
No mRNA, and less quantity than two shots of AZ.
@LeeLemonoil
I have read today afternoon in Hungarian language

If further restrictions are imposed because of the rise of the delta variant, vaccinated people will be exempted from restrictions, according to the Chancellor.

Germany's health minister announced on Friday that people already immunised against the coronavirus would no longer be subject to restrictions imposed to contain the outbreak, and would enjoy greater freedom than the unvaccinated if the number of cases started to rise again.

"As long as the pathogen does not mutate in a way that affects the efficacy of the vaccine, fully vaccinated people will be exempt from the kind of restrictions we have seen this winter," Jens Spahn told press in Berlin.

In Germany, case numbers are currently low and most of the restrictions have been eased by policymakers, but the faster-spreading, more infectious delta variant has raised concerns among the public, which are exacerbated by the tourist season.
Don't miss out
Another wave of coronavirus has brought Indonesia to the brink of collapse
As we open at home, the epidemic situation abroad worsens significantly

The health minister urged people to get vaccinated against the coronavirus as soon as possible. The more people who get the vaccine in the summer, the better the autumn will be, the minister said, according to the AFP news agency.

Chancellor's Minister Helge Braun said on Friday that scientists agree that those immunised with both doses of the vaccine (a single dose in the case of a single-dose vaccine) "pose no threat to others and are not really at risk" of infection.

He added that vaccinated people should therefore be able to go shopping and out for fun, for example. He stressed that the protected part of the population would not be subject to restrictions if they had to be imposed again because of the epidemic situation.

More than 55.1 percent of Germany's total population, or 45.8 million people, have received at least one dose of the coronavirus vaccine. According to government figures, 37 percent of the population has received both doses of the vaccine.

Recently, young people aged 12 to 15 were also given the opportunity to receive the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine in Germany, although the country's vaccination commission officially recommends it only for children with chronic disease.

In the past 24 hours, 649 new infections have been recorded in Germany and 69 people have died from coronavirus-related illnesses, according to the Robert Koch Institute for Health. Since the outbreak, a total of 3.7 million cases have been identified and 91,000 people have died from Covid-19.

TomS

@LeeLemonoil

From 1 July, new border crossing conditions have been introduced in Croatia, regardless of the country's epidemiological classification, with entry being subject to a certificate of immunity, according to a report by the crisis unit on Friday.

Those who have a digital EU COVID certificate can cross the border without restrictions. With a vaccine, the Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and Sputnik V vaccines require at least 22 days from the date of the first dose, but not more than 42 days. For AstraZeneca vaccines, the first dose must also be administered within 22 days, but not more than 84 days. For all other vaccines, only two doses are allowed to enter the country without restrictions. For two vaccines, 14 days must elapse before the second dose is administered.

People who have not been vaccinated and have not been infected can cross the border by presenting a negative PCR test no more than 72 hours after sampling or an EU approved rapid antigen test no more than 48 hours after sampling. Minors under 12 years of age are exempt from the testing requirement.
Antigen test is free in Germany and Austria.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Who are the mRNA injections required for in Germany, beyond health workers? According to this, they're "recommending" mRNA after AZ. -- which I agree, is a pity and possibly a sign of bad things to come. If you have any more info about mandatory jabs in EU or Germany, I'd love to read more. So far all I'm seeing is that they're not required to have a job there, save medical workers.

That’s correct, there is no mandatory requirement de jure - if you are willing to be treated as a citizen second class and rest your way out of restrictions.

What I meant is that if a German now gets vaccinated he can’t opt out of mRNA anymore - you wither get 2 nRNA or 1 AZ and an mRNA.

J&J is very scarce, would be the only way around nRNA

Thanks @TomS

Tim Lundeen

Rick K

Excellent article

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Excellent article

Yep. Everything is ambivalent, ambiguous and clouded on purpose. Even if the virus is of natural origin or yet from a lab - it will always remain a mystery. Divide and conquer, hate.

Then one day „they“ will decide to let the good side destroy the bad side, no holds barred. No human rights, diversity, equality for those then.

PaRa

It’s near mandatory in France too now, and only mRNA available for the under 60years old so will have to get it (if not vaxed you even won’t be allowed to go to hospital/emergency to be healed)

these new rules are for all people from 12 years old
So will have to take this mRNA...

P

Peatness

It’s near mandatory in France too now, and only mRNA available for the under 60years old so will have to get it (if not vaxed you even won’t be allowed to go to hospital/emergency to be healed)

It is the law? or are they just saying they are going to do it?

Jam

Not law (yet??). It was announced today by Macron, to take effect on August the 1st.

Last edited:

PaRa

It is the law? or are they just saying they are going to do it?
They said it 1 hour ago, law will pass and the sanctions will begin in September, they said if people don’t get vaxed they will make the jab mandatory for all the citizens

Doc Sandoz

So so true! Thanks for posting.

Living in one of the states where "there is no apocalyptic pandemic [and] people are just going about their lives as normal ... taking common sense precautions, as people typically do for any nasty virus, [where] there is no “state of emergency” in effect, it is hard to imagine what it's like for people living in the "paranoid, pathologized-totalitarian dystopia" I read about in England, Canada, other US States.

Here, it's like nothing ever happened. No masks, no one gives you weird looks, no one asks about your vax status. A different reality. Indeed, the real reality. I feel sorry for the sane in these insane places and worry, will the psychotic level delusions of these other places eventually affect us here?

I have hope the evidence of global capitalist perfidy in bringing us this disease and it's miraculously-arriving "cure", evidence currently being gathered by lawyers and patent researchers will eventually be sufficient to snap people out of it. But as someone said, it is far easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled.

Last edited:

Mauritio

Since I'm a PT I'm fcked if they really make it mandatory for health workers in Germany.

I'm currently in Italy and here they are suspending healthcare workers that haven't gotten the vaccine. France is thinking about doing the same thing. This is getting absolutely insane .

J.R.K

Since I'm a PT I'm fcked if they really make it mandatory for health workers in Germany.

I'm currently in Italy and here they are suspending healthcare workers that haven't gotten the vaccine. France is thinking about doing the same thing. This is getting absolutely insane .
I suppose the only real question remaining is ,” What are we going to do about this?”

TomS

Germany yesterday changed its vaccine policy. Everyone who wants a jab now needs to get at least one shot of an mRNA vaccine.

Germany has 4 products in use: Biontech/Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca and JaJ.

Biontech and Astra see use predominantly.
Up until this point of you got AZ your second shot was AZ too.

Authorities now changed policy: if you are vaccinated once with AZ your second shot be an mRNA one - the „efficacy“ and protection especially versus Delta would be much better they claim.

No such order for those that got JaJ because technically you’re through with one shot. I expect a similar order or at least recommendation for JaJ soon.

Which is a pity. My contingency plan was - if remaining unvaccinated causes too much trouble - to get a one shot JaJ.
No mRNA, and less quantity than two shots of AZ.
Hi, yesterday I received an SMS message
Die Bundesregierung: Willkommen / Welcome
Bitte beachten Sie die Test-, Quarantäneregeln, please follow the rules on tests / qurantine

Broken man

Good luck, I read that injectable glutathionine can help with liver dealing with covid so maybe will help with vaxx too. You can find thread about it here on the forum. Hope it will not spread to other europeans country as I am from Czech Rep. For now, they are not talking about it. I would like to know what England is doing... I heard that the people went against the covid pass cards but dont know how it ended.

Mauritio

I suppose the only real question remaining is ,” What are we going to do about this?”
Yes that's true. That's been discussed a few times I think.
But it stays a gamble with your health no matter what.
I hope I will be able to get the chinese vaccine it's the only "old" vaccine type.

J.R.K

Yes that's true. That's been discussed a few times I think.
But it stays a gamble with your health no matter what.
I hope I will be able to get the chinese vaccine it's the only "old" vaccine type.
I believe there is a product called Nova Vax coming which I think is an virion style vaccine, but again you have to wonder about its safety and at this point can we really trust anything the powers that be say about its contents, side effects, safety and efficacy.

Mauritio

I believe there is a product called Nova Vax coming which I think is an virion style vaccine, but again you have to wonder about its safety and at this point can we really trust anything the powers that be say about its contents, side effects, safety and efficacy.
No but if you take one it should be the one that's supposedly the least harmful. What else can you do ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals