John Barkhausen Interviewing Ray Peat From 5-6pm EST

md_a

If all goes well I'll be interviewing Ray Peat this afternoon from 5-6pm EST at [wmrw.org](Leaving Facebook) (94.5 fm) about the Coronavirus, Immunity, and Vaccines. If you have any questions for him please email [email protected] and I will try to fit them in. thanks!

tallglass13

I like your interview style. One thing that you do well is acknowledge the wonderful things he says after he says them and its your turn to speak. Because a lot of the other interviewers , especially Timpone will just go on to the next question even though Ray had something that was so Profound and interesting. Glad you are still around doing interviews. Patrick Timpone just did an interview with him on the 16th about the Viruses and stuff.

berk

If all goes well I'll be interviewing Ray Peat this afternoon from 5-6pm EST at [wmrw.org](Leaving Facebook) (94.5 fm) about the Coronavirus, Immunity, and Vaccines. If you have any questions for him please email [email protected] and I will try to fit them in. thanks!
you upload this on youtube?

OP
md_a

md_a

I took this message from fb Ray Peat Fans group, in the idea that maybe someone has a question to ask about the Coronavirus, Immunity, and Vaccines at this email [email protected]. John Barkhausen is the person who is going to interview Ray Peat. Program Schedule

Noodlz2

I don't think it happened. It says John interviewed a Dr Erica Mallery-Blythe at that time.

schultz

I don't think it happened. It says John interviewed a Dr Erica Mallery-Blythe at that time.

Noooooo!! If this is true then I am going to be quite disappointed :(

Edit: It appears that interview was on EMF and 5g, so it might be interesting as well.

Last edited:

Lejeboca

It did happen: I've caught the last 15 min of his interview with Ray Peat. Now I am looking for the archive of the show...
I've heard that they've agreed that Dr. Peat will come back to the show next week. (17h EDT on Wed. 3/25, I assume).

schultz

It did happen: I've caught the last 15 min of his interview with Ray Peat. Now I am looking for the archive of the show...
I've heard that they've agreed that Dr. Peat will come back to the show next week. (17h EDT on Wed. 3/25, I assume).

Oh awesome! Thanks!

Noodlz2

Nice, this is the closest I could find to an archive, but it doesn't play anything. May need to email the station to see if they have a recording.
Politics and Science Wed Mar 18 on WMRW, 94.5 FM, Warren

Inaut

Ray Peats interviews are blowing my mind lately. I didn’t think it could get any better :) :)

berk

first 10 minutes said enough.
Corona no worse than influenza flu

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals