Ray Peat Interview 3/25/20 - Politics And Science - Coronavirus Interview Part 2

OP
L

lampofred

About halfway through and his brilliance and depth of knowledge is just CRAZY my God.

BearWithMe

The first part of this interview was incredible. Can't wait to listen to this. Thanks for sharing!

Maggiemccall

Can any body else hear John? I can only hear Dr Peat, none of the questions being asked? Am I doing something wrong?

BearWithMe

Can any body else hear John? I can only hear Dr Peat, none of the questions being asked? Am I doing something wrong?
This is a stereo recording. Ray is in left channel, John is in right channel. Put both of your headphones in or swich both of your speakers on :):

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Fantastic interview. Nice to see Ray mentioning vitamin B1.

YourUniverse

So Ray's recommendations at the end were:

Aspirin, fruit, B1, E, a high calcium : phosphate ratio (to quiet the immune system), and vitamin A (needed for tissue protein turnover in the eyes, nose, lungs). Loosely mentioned progesterone as helpful.

Hes previously mentioned vitamin D, and serotonin blockers if the infection shows symptoms (Losartan in particular, and he thinks cyproheptadine would help too)

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Aspirin, fruit, B1, E, a high calcium : phosphate ratio (to quiet the immune system), and vitamin A (needed for tissue protein turnover in the eyes, nose, lungs). Loosely mentioned progesterone as helpful.

Hes previously mentioned vitamin D, and serotonin blockers if the infection shows symptoms (Losartan in particular, and he thinks cyproheptadine would help too)
Thank you so much!

Beastmode

What I appreciate most about this is that Ray hasn't deviated what he normally suggests for everyday health, minus the Losartan.

That should be a shining example of the FACT that we can't skip the basics and expect to be in good health.

I believe he mentioned having a daily carrot salad in an interview, might have been part 1, when asked about what we can do to stay safe.

I hope someone wakes up to the above. Peat has been saying this stuff for decades.

schultz

What I appreciate most about this is that Ray hasn't deviated what he normally suggests for everyday health, minus the Losartan.

Agreed. But I think some people don't find this 'sexy' (for lack of a better word) and want some special supplement or secret mystical medication.

Turns out just do what Ray has been saying for years lol.

Beastmode

@JanP Nevermind, I figured out the issue. Thank you!

@Inaut The part about hypoventilation being more supportive is a shot right in the "nuts" of healthcare. They tried that ***t with my wife during delivery and we fought off the doctors for as long as possible. My wife fortunately knew about retaining CO2 so she ignored them while I gave them the "death stare!" :sour:

YourUniverse

He said a few political things I found interesting:

"I've always been considered crazy for pointing out that Trump in many ways has been less harmful than the so-called "progressives" like Obama, that he tends to be withdrawing from wars for example, and I think im inclined to see his reluctance to go ahead with war on the virus as a virtue even though everyone considers that crazy. The pentagon wanted to go back into Iraq heavily in retaliation against a couple of soldiers getting kiled and he used the virus as an excuse, an argument against renewing the war in Iraq. So, even though hes being criticized again, everything he does against the grain, so far, I think hes justified in."

"Its too bad he isnt a pleasanter personality to do some reasonable things."

"He proposes to stop the clamp-down on society by Easter, which hes being criticized for again, the so-called health "experts" are saying that its foolish and dangerous to consider restoring freedom in just 2 weeks"

Beastmode

Question:
I get how coughing and spitting can spread a virus, but how does diarrhea spread a virus?

He mentions that around the 15:00 mark.

YourUniverse

Question:
I get how coughing and spitting can spread a virus, but how does diarrhea spread a virus?

He mentions that around the 15:00 mark.
In modern times it wouldnt so much, because of toilets and sanitation. You poop often, and animals and insects, if not humans, touch/eat it, and spread from there. Fruit relies, for example, on animals pooping the seeds to proliferate. I would assume similar principle

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals