Ray Peat Interview 3/25/20 - Politics And Science - Coronavirus Interview Part 2

GenericName86

Haven't had a chance to listen yet and probably won't until later but what was the reasoning for B1 supplementation? does it help with the immune system?

Beastmode

In modern times it wouldnt so much, because of toilets and sanitation. You poop often, and animals and insects, if not humans, touch/eat it, and spread from there. Fruit relies, for example, on animals pooping the seeds to proliferate. I would assume similar principle

Makes sense! I think I was trying to make it more complicated than it is! :handfist:

yerrag

The best part of this interview was when Ray Peat said that healthy people have a lot of T killer cells. They don't have to tap into their B killer cells. And because only B cells produce antibodies, often healthy people don't have the antibodies.

Vaccines use B cells to produce antibodies, and the antibodies are associated with most of the problems involving auto-immunity. Females have more auto-immunity issues because of their tendency to have high estrogen more than men.

People who have received plenty of vaccinations will thus have chronic disease, arising mostly from auto-immunity.

thomas00

at 19:12 Ray talks about someone he thought was at the CDC who blew the whistle on the flu vaccine and subsequently appeared on Phil Donahue. Anybody know more about that particular person?

theLaw

at 19:12 Ray talks about someone he thought was at the CDC who blew the whistle on the flu vaccine and subsequently appeared on Phil Donahue. Anybody know more about that particular person?

Not sure if this is the one here was referring to......

thomas00

Yeah that's it, the guy in question is the third doctor to be interviewed. Cheers theLaw.

Marvel

Has anyone got any studies / info that could corroborate the stuff Peat said about the ventilators? Is it really possible that people are going in with minor issues and the ventilators are killing them through inflammation?

JohnHafterson

In modern times it wouldnt so much, because of toilets and sanitation. You poop often, and animals and insects, if not humans, touch/eat it, and spread from there. Fruit relies, for example, on animals pooping the seeds to proliferate. I would assume similar principle
I forgot whether it was a Chinese journal or a Korean journal but I saw in patients testing negative for Corona Virus after being cleared, medical staff were still able to detect various parts of virus in stool samples indicating another route for possible not being detransmission despitetectable via normal testing
Question:
I get how coughing and spitting can spread a virus, but how does diarrhea spread a virus?

He mentions that around the 15:00 mark.
I read in a Chinese journal article from Wuhan that medical staff were still able to find active virus in stool samples even after patients were technically cleared of the virus by other mainstream tests. They made it clear that stool was an active route of transmission.

I can't find the paper, I'm officially overloaded with articles at this point.

JohnHafterson

I forgot whether it was a Chinese journal or a Korean journal but I saw in patients testing negative for Corona Virus after being cleared, medical staff were still able to detect various parts of virus in stool samples indicating another route for possible not being detransmission despitetectable via normal testing

I read in a Chinese journal article from Wuhan that medical staff were still able to find active virus in stool samples even after patients were technically cleared of the virus by other mainstream tests. They made it clear that stool was an active route of transmission.

I can't find the paper, I'm officially overloaded with articles at this point.
Double reply post not sure how to clear my reply drafts :wtf::wtf:

JohnHafterson

Haven't had a chance to listen yet and probably won't until later but what was the reasoning for B1 supplementation? does it help with the immune system?
B1 has favorable impact on Renin Angiotensin System here's a nice schematic on HIV and B1:

1-s2.0-S1201971212013124-gr1.jpg

Article itself:

The role of thiamine in HIV infection - ScienceDirect