Is anybody here seriously prepping for a pole flip?

OccamzRazer

The idea that the earth's magnetic poles may flip (as talked about by SuspsiciousObservers/Ben Davidson and others) has been mentioned by several posters here...

...but it's generally mentioned in passing, and not given much explanation.

If the poles really are going to flip, tho, that sounds like a pretty big deal - something worth talking about in more detail! So,

Do any of you truly believe the poles are going to flip in the near future? If so, why? How do you plan on preparing for such an event? Is there any point in even trying to prepare?

Alternatively,

Do you believe the poles are staying [mostly] put and not flipping any time soon? If so, why?

Thanks in advance. This seems like a fascinating topic.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

About 8 years ago I had a dream where the sky went dark, the earth's crust became wavelike and spewed out lava, and what looked like another galaxy came hurtling towards earth.

Then my body was vaporized instantly, without feeling any pain, and my spirit/inner being was taken high above the earth and suspended in a space that was filled with beautiful, angelic music.

That was about the extent of the dream. But it felt very real and I've often wondered if it could point to future events. Then again, maybe it was just symbolic. Or maybe it was from eating something weird the day before lol.

Gânico

Only the intellectual elites are, plebs like us are doomed.

Civilizations get destroyed periodically.

There are entire ancient underground cities all-over the world with capabilities to house thousands of people (Derinkuyu in Turkey could house 20-thousand), because each time catastrophes like a pole shift happen, intellectual elite goes there during that time and later re-emerges on the surface as "gods" with all their technology and knowledge and then they re-establish themselves and go all over the world to kick-start civilizations.

Here are few books for a start you might want to acquaintance yourself with, if you want to know the truth about history and re-occuring, cyclical global cataclysms:

1. "The Chronology of Ancient Kingdoms Amended", a historical chronology analysis work of Sir Isaac Newton: The chronology of ancient kingdoms amended. To which is prefixed, a short chronicle from the first memory of things in Europe, to the conquest of Persia by Alexander the Great : Newton, Isaac, Sir, 1642-1727 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

2. Oera Linda, a text from Frisian people who migrated from their island of FriesLand (it existed just few hundred years ago and was still on maps right next to IceLand before it was submerged when oceans water levels rose due to climate change brought on by catastrophes) to where today north-western Germany is. Oera Linda talks about history and world-wide catastrophes. When this text has emerged in the public, it was hated and fiercely fought against by elites, because it survived their censorship attempts over centuries when they burned non-approved books, especially historical:

Link to video presentation of the book’s contents:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK6syrYezLQ

Link to the book: The Oera Linda book from a manuscript of the thirteenth century. The original Frisian text as ... : Oera Linda bok, Oera Linda, William R . Sandbach, Cornelis Over de Linden, J G Ottema : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

3. The Kolbrin, a group of texts telling a very different account of history compared to modern official narrative

Link to The Kolbrin: The Kolbrin Bible.pdf (PDFy mirror) : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

4. A book censored, sanitized and then declassified by CIA - The Adam And Eve Story by Chan Thomas: Chan Thomas - The Adam And Eve Story The History Of Cataclysms (1993 Full UNCENSORED) : Chan Thomas : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

@Gânico Thanks for the info, will check out those links. I've read parts of The Adam and Eve Story

It sounds like you're saying that nothing can be done to prepare, except for moving underground? How deep underground are we talking?

TheSir

There is very little that can be done in preparation for such an unpredictable catastrophe. Your whole country could be thrown kilometers underwater, or it could become the new Himalayas. You could flash freeze or burn alive. I'll be trusting on my ability to improvise. Whether that shall mean fighting for survival or looking for an opportunity to die quick and painlessly remains to be seen.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’m prepping for something…
Not sure exactly what but I don’t believe in giving up.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

I’m prepping for something…
Not sure exactly what but I don’t believe in giving up.
Me neither!

The more metabolically healthy I get, the more hopeful the future seems - to the point that not even a cataclysm seems too daunting.

Robert5493

Only the intellectual elites are, plebs like us are doomed.

Civilizations get destroyed periodically.

There are entire ancient underground cities all-over the world with capabilities to house thousands of people (Derinkuyu in Turkey could house 20-thousand), because each time catastrophes like a pole shift happen, intellectual elite goes there during that time and later re-emerges on the surface as "gods" with all their technology and knowledge and then they re-establish themselves and go all over the world to kick-start civilizations.

Here are few books for a start you might want to acquaintance yourself with, if you want to know the truth about history and re-occuring, cyclical global cataclysms:

1. "The Chronology of Ancient Kingdoms Amended", a historical chronology analysis work of Sir Isaac Newton: The chronology of ancient kingdoms amended. To which is prefixed, a short chronicle from the first memory of things in Europe, to the conquest of Persia by Alexander the Great : Newton, Isaac, Sir, 1642-1727 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

2. Oera Linda, a text from Frisian people who migrated from their island of FriesLand (it existed just few hundred years ago and was still on maps right next to IceLand before it was submerged when oceans water levels rose due to climate change brought on by catastrophes) to where today north-western Germany is. Oera Linda talks about history and world-wide catastrophes. When this text has emerged in the public, it was hated and fiercely fought against by elites, because it survived their censorship attempts over centuries when they burned non-approved books, especially historical:

Link to video presentation of the book’s contents:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK6syrYezLQ

Link to the book: The Oera Linda book from a manuscript of the thirteenth century. The original Frisian text as ... : Oera Linda bok, Oera Linda, William R . Sandbach, Cornelis Over de Linden, J G Ottema : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

3. The Kolbrin, a group of texts telling a very different account of history compared to modern official narrative

Link to The Kolbrin: The Kolbrin Bible.pdf (PDFy mirror) : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

4. A book censored, sanitized and then declassified by CIA - The Adam And Eve Story by Chan Thomas: Chan Thomas - The Adam And Eve Story The History Of Cataclysms (1993 Full UNCENSORED) : Chan Thomas : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Haver you read this one?

The Greatest Story Never Told: A Scientific Inquiry into the Evidence of the Fall of Man from a Higher Civilization in Antiquity​

Lana Corrine Cantrell

Published in 1988, representing the 8-year PHD research project of its author, Ms Lana Corrine Cantrell. it represents what is supposed to be the absolute best work of its kind, This book has revealed the true history of mankind, hidden in the ancient texts of the Egyptian, Sumerian, Indian and Hebrew peoples.

Lollipop2

Haver you read this one?

The Greatest Story Never Told: A Scientific Inquiry into the Evidence of the Fall of Man from a Higher Civilization in Antiquity​

Lana Corrine Cantrell

Published in 1988, representing the 8-year PHD research project of its author, Ms Lana Corrine Cantrell. it represents what is supposed to be the absolute best work of its kind, This book has revealed the true history of mankind, hidden in the ancient texts of the Egyptian, Sumerian, Indian and Hebrew peoples.

Interesting book. On page 38 out of over 1000 pages - lol. Good stuff so far.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

A cob house mostly submerged on a hillside, anyone?

Looks like these structures withstand earthquakes and strong winds better than traditional houses.

Of course, this type of house still wouldn't be able to get around enormous waves/widespread flooding...but what would?

Gânico

nothing can be done to prepare, except for moving underground? How deep underground are we talking?
I don't think it is necessary to be too deep, Derinkuyu was about 200ft / 60 meters but it was a complete complex capable of housing as many as 20’000 people with livestock and running water.

1527722037079.jpg

Haver you read this one?

Lana Corrine Cantrell

I didn't, thanks for sharing.

JamesGatz

For some reason - I really don't know if I believe most of what we are being told by the earth and the universe in general - so an apocalyptic setting I don't know if I believe in

I'm not sure if I believe in gravity and I'm very curious what they are hiding in the poles and what's so secret up there

I feel like I've lived my entire life as a rat in a cage - every person celebrated in my history book is associated with the elites of their day in some way - when I flip through a science book - same story - feels like I've always been in the matrix and now I'm just now waking up the extent I've been asleep.

These people lie about EVERYTHING - literally everything - they've always been compulsive liars with an agenda - so subsequently I definitely see that they have an agenda to lie about earth, planets, solar systems, etc. - what haven't they lied about at this point ?

I don't know what to believe anymore about science and history anymore - Sometimes I think I am just waiting to die - just sheep in a slaughterhouse - I think it's interesting how literally everything they do to animals they are about to do to people - microchipping animals, culling them, drugging them, maiming reproductive systems - it's poetic - they view us as quiet literally farm animals

Last edited:

RealNeat

Many people prep too much for this transient life and do no prepping what so ever for the afterlife. That also goes for investigating the existence of an afterlife. Your time here could be over in the blink of an eye. Religion aside, it's an important task questioning the purpose of life, it surely can't be just survival.

That being said I'm a prepper. For a polar shift? Not so much.

I implore anyone to listen to paranormal podcasts, near death experiences and the like and have the audacity to say that after death there is only "darkness." Something big is coming and it's not on Earth nor something we can (worldly) prep ourselves out of.

Last edited:

PeatBull

I watched a lot of hours on a youtube chanel of [cant remember accurately his name) a Dr. Vince Vought? Very interesting point of view on this topic, but i can’t find the guy anymore. Someone know who im talkin about?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
No, I am not. I am prepping for a Royal Wedding. Fear not, we will always have the seasons.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals