Is anybody here seriously prepping for a pole flip?

sugarisgreat

This is a "cover" for the fact that they've lied about the shape of the earth for so long.
We are in a closed system with waters/Heaven above (with a firmament that man cannot breach without God).

Long range/infrared cameras prove it.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
The magnetic pole of the Earth has shifted many times in the past. It is a gradual process, and we see signs of it. The magnetic field used to be more or less a pure dipole, having a North Pole and a South Pole. By the way, the magnetic north is at the geographic South Pole. What we see is the formation of magnetic anomalies, like the one east of Brazil. The dipole field will turn into a multiple pole field and then the magnetic polarity will slowly change and then the multiple poles vanish until we end up with a pure dipole field again but with opposite polarity.

Due to the weakening of the magnetic field we will be subjected to more cosmic radiation, which may also lead to more cloud cover due to cloud seeding. So I would expect lower temperatures during this time.

The whole process may last a few hundred years but Earth’s rotational axis will be unaffected. This is ‘just’ a magnetic flip.

I remember, during a visit to an uncle in Switzerland, some 40 years ago, the TV was running and I caught a glimpse of a report about the decaying magnetic field. Interesting how I still remember this.

There were other concerns with rotating objects that suddenly flip their rotational spin, this was shown in the international space station. However, I think earth is spared from this since we have the moon, which stabilizes Earth’s rotational axis.

View: https://youtu.be/1n-HMSCDYtM

Robert5493

There were other concerns with rotating objects that suddenly flip their rotational spin, this was shown in the international space station. However, I think earth is spared from this since we have the moon, which stabilizes Earth’s rotational axis.

we are spared this because the earth and most all celestial bodies are rotating around the axis with the maximum moment of inertia.
Explained by the intermediate axis theorem.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VPfZ_XzisU

Lollipop2

This is a "cover" for the fact that they've lied about the shape of the earth for so long.
We are in a closed system with waters/Heaven above (with a firmament that man cannot breach without God).

Long range/infrared cameras prove it.
Could you explain more? Doesn’t the Mars Rover nullify this position or rocket launches?

FoodForeal

For some reason - I really don't know if I believe most of what we are being told by the earth and the universe in general - so an apocalyptic setting I don't know if I believe in

I'm not sure if I believe in gravity and I'm very curious what they are hiding in the poles and what's so secret up there

I feel like I've lived my entire life as a rat in a cage - every person celebrated in my history book is associated with the elites of their day in some way - when I flip through a science book - same story - feels like I've always been in the matrix and now I'm just now waking up the extent I've been asleep.

These people lie about EVERYTHING - literally everything - they've always been compulsive liars with an agenda - so subsequently I definitely see that they have an agenda to lie about earth, planets, solar systems, etc. - what haven't they lied about at this point ?

I don't know what to believe anymore about science and history anymore - Sometimes I think I am just waiting to die - just sheep in a slaughterhouse - I think it's interesting how literally everything they do to animals they are about to do to people - microchipping animals, culling them, drugging them, maiming reproductive systems - it's poetic - they view us as quiet literally farm animals
You're not alone in thinking that way. We're trapped in the herd.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUlUltrdnZA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LueTNW3iPvc

330 foot long btw. (100m = 328 ft technically)

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals