If I Had Cancer, How Would I Know?

yoshiesque

I dont mean a specific cancer, i mean just any cancer in general.

The reason I ask is because I have had very poor sleep for almost a decade, high cortisol issues etc. I sometimes get paranoid and think "how do I not have cancer, given the amount of stress ive been going through".

So I was just wondering, if there were any ways to look into this?

Stupid question i know haha

InChristAlone

There are different signs for different cancers. A major one for tumors is pain that doesn't stop. For cancer that is spreading you'd probably experience wasting away... cachexia. For colon cancer you'd have major signs that might lead you to a diagnosis before it got too bad, although I think many people don't catch the progression in time for treatment (thinking of Mae-won Ho who died within 6 months). Do you think you have a bit of health anxiety going on? I used to fear I had cancer because my life was definitely heading in the wrong direction, and who knows maybe I did have cancer cells, but if you focus on health the body can take care of those bad cells. So maybe you need to focus on de-stressing rather than worrying over what might happen to you. You are fairly young, you'd know if there was a tumor spreading.

I have a friend who developed cancer in her intestine after her appendix went gangrene, she had pain that was just getting worse and worse. Point being most have a very worrying symptom that drives them to be diagnosed.

marteagal

This quote from Ray's article "Breast Cancer" came to my mind when I read your question:
In 1969, two years before the war against cancer had begun pouring public money into the pockets of the cancer establishment, Harry Rubin gave a lecture that criticized the cancer establishment’s claim that it was curing cancer. He cited a study by a pathologist who had looked for cancer in the tissues of people who had been killed in accidents. He found identifiable cancers in the tissues of everyone over the age of fifty that he examined. If everyone over 50 has histologically detectable cancer, then the use of biopsy specimens as the basis for determining whether a person needs treatment has no scientific basis.

However, I don't know the percentage of people at age 30 with identifiable cancers.

burtlancast

The 2 majors signs of cancer are chronic, debilitating fatigue and losing a lot of weight inexplicably.

There's an excellent urinary test for HCG which will diagnose 99% of cancers at Dr Navarro's clinic in the Philippines. It costs 50 bucks to send them your urine; you will get an answer by email or phone 2 weeks after they received your sample.

Ulla

Just don't get scared it you test and get some positive and you feel just fine.

RP: Many years ago, Harry Rubin was impressed by hearing from a pathologist that he had
been able to find diagnosable cancer somewhere in the body of every person over the
age of 50 that he had autopsied. If everyone has cancer by the age of 50, that means
that cancer is harmless for most people, and that small cancers might frequently
appear, and be spontaneously removed as part of the body's regular house-cleaning.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals