Identifying controlled opposition: Russell Brand, Alex Jones, Elon Musk, Jordan Peterson, DeSantis/Abbott, David Icke, CAF

Birdie

Elon Musk Calls for Converting Twitter Headquarters in San Francisco into a Homeless Shelter​

Judd Crane

What about the Wachowskis? They were behind disruptive movies like The Matrix and V for Vendetta before they went through sex changes. Maybe they were chemically 'neutralized'?

And what about the South Park creators? They used to mock climate change (Manbearpig) in earlier episodes, but clearly stepped away from that position in later episodes.

Birdie

Great points. From what I’ve studied, the AI by way of the quantum computers, takes every single thing anyone has ever written online, processes it, and then draws conclusions and hypothesis from it…mind blowing really. Everything that anyone has typed on a computer or device goes into their data collecting, and then it formulates agendas, strategies from all the mass information it collects. They can then disseminate all this information to their useful tools ( propaganda voices).That is how it is so intelligently designed and effective. It knows human nature very very well, based on what it has gathered. I guess that’s why Elon Musk says he’s so afraid of it.
FOH, Maybe this article fits with your findings:

"If my hunch is correct, Elon Musk is poised to expose the well-kept secret that most social media platforms are operating on U.S. government tech infrastructure and indirect subsidy. Let that sink in."

Not bad but I'd replace DeSantis with Joe Rogan.

I have seen several Rogan fanatics here and don't understand why ... The guy just screams controlled opposition. At least DeSantis has far less "push" to be wholly considered such compared to Rogan, a mega-celebrity figure in a broader scope, not just politics.

Not to take this as me supporting him, but Rogan I'd trust a bit less than DeSantis at this point. Also, at this point I'd consider almost all A and B lister celebs to be controlled opposition in some form, way or manner of the definition, even if "stretched" -- it seems only the "nobodies" are more likely to really be honest and truthful/standing on their own two feet entirely, not puppeted or etc.

Z

Zsazsa

FOH, Maybe this article fits with your findings:

"If my hunch is correct, Elon Musk is poised to expose the well-kept secret that most social media platforms are operating on U.S. government tech infrastructure and indirect subsidy. Let that sink in."

FoodForeal

Imagine trusting anybody who you do not know personally and has a large following making it likely that they are being promoted to capture the attention of those looking for leaders. Listen to all follow none.

PeskyPeater

Just like time, our attention is limited. If we do not pay attention to the most important things we are losing energy by allowing them to work outside our attention. Our attention gives us energy but only if we are attentive to things that will give us energy rather than things that do not matter.
Sigh, more silliness

Attention is just your ability to focus, and listen while concentrating and excluding the not relevant environment.

Doesn't cost energy to listen and focus, energy doesn't flow out or in when we focus, so attention doesn't give us energy.

Actively engaging does costs energy for the definition of energy is the capacity of a physical system to do work !

FoodForeal

Sigh, more silliness

Attention is just your ability to focus, and listen while concentrating and excluding the not relevant environment.

Doesn't cost energy to listen and focus, energy doesn't flow out or in when we focus, so attention doesn't give us energy.

Actively engaging does costs energy for the definition of energy is the capacity of a physical system to do work !
You pay for choosing to pay attention to one thing instead of another even if you don't realize it.

AlaskaJono

Sigh, more silliness

You pay for choosing to pay attention to one thing instead of another even if you don't realize it.
Yes @FoodForeal, 100%.

Anecdote: in the 80's, I spent about 2 years total in India, 3 trips total. 80% studying/20% travelling (approximately). Travelling in India I found exhausting as I am very sensitive and there are so many visuals/noises/smells etc., India is quite incredible. And the people are very perceptive even psychic. Not only spiritual. I met other travellers from the West who met random peeps in a train station in Delhi or Bombay and these folks could tell the first names of their grandparents!! These are not yogis or saints mind you, but... possessing some phenomenal qualities nonetheless. So one day after about 6 months in my first "Time" in India I was getting stronger in myself, enjoying to a little degree my success at being or fulfilling my aura and not being stretched apart like a wet tissue, and whilst walking in busy Pondicherry street when I felt a 'pull' of some sort; back and to the right. I kept walking and then thought to myself -"hey I will call him out as it is not stopping - this beam of energy or attention from this source". So I turned around and pointed immediately to a man about 30 mtrs from me in a busy street, and he smiled and 'agreed or confirmed' that 'yeah - he was trying to get me' - with Attention! Last time... . One can notice things, but, Not giving attention AND giving attention can be played upon and "Nudged" by more powerful sources than you can imagine. So Food's advice need be well heeded. :):

Zpol

AlaskaJono

Proof that meditation can go horribly wrong.
:hairpull Yeah you right Zpol. There are different kinds of meditation for different folks I guess. That is why there was a tradition of a Master and a weedhopper for 1000s of years. Not to hold weedhoppers back, but to insure the tradition continues in a non-warped fashion.

Four or five years ago an acquaintance (20 years my junior) of mine said - do I know about Russel Brand and his Utoob ranting. And I said yes, I am not interested. He said why not, as he is spiritual. I said, "well, you go ahead if it feeds your head/heart." He obviously is/was made to create the connection to younger peeps, and indoctrinate them. As for Harari, he is anti-human, and sold his soul a while back as he 'thinks' he is his ego. If someone sells their soul, I do not feel sorry for them except for the fact that they are that ignorant. 'Ego + Technology will make me eternal", is the idea in a nutshell. Just my opinion. No humility or sense of awe or beauty in Nature or the Universe, just a transactional entity with temporary 'limelight'. Why is the crazed duo even getting airtime?.... oh yeah, pushing the Agenda....
Just say NO.

supercoolguy

All those listed in the OP are CO. I would add to those names Dr. Mercola and Mike Adams of Natural Health News. Some may find that hard to swallow but both push theories of the lab created viruses and repeat ad nauseam the phrase "gain of function"..

Most are controlled opposition. Because controlled opposition allows the public to let off some steam, some frustration, without ever really making a dent in the problem.
Those sites are also looking for search engine results, so they ride whats popular.
Homogenized alternative info I consider anecdotal entertainment.

Birdie

Not bad but I'd replace DeSantis with Joe Rogan.

I have seen several Rogan fanatics here and don't understand why ... The guy just screams controlled opposition. At least DeSantis has far less "push" to be wholly considered such compared to Rogan, a mega-celebrity figure in a broader scope, not just politics.

Not to take this as me supporting him, but Rogan I'd trust a bit less than DeSantis at this point. Also, at this point I'd consider almost all A and B lister celebs to be controlled opposition in some form, way or manner of the definition, even if "stretched" -- it seems only the "nobodies" are more likely to really be honest and truthful/standing on their own two feet entirely, not puppeted or etc.
Yea, reasonable to watch the well-knowns but to stay alert and not just decide to trust.

FoodForeal

He lies
elonfucks.png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7oZ-AQszEI

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom