Identifying controlled opposition: Russell Brand, Alex Jones, Elon Musk, Jordan Peterson, DeSantis/Abbott, David Icke, CAF

L

Lord Cola

Serotonin, depression, and aggression: The problem of brain energy
This is partly because of the involvement of the drug industry, but the U.S. government also played a role in setting a pattern of confused and perverse interpretation of serotonin physiology, by its policy of denigrating and incriminating LSD, a powerful serotonin (approximate) antagonist, by any means possible, for example claiming that it causes genetic damage and provokes homicidal or suicidal violence. The issue of genetic damage was already disproved in the 1960s, but this was never publicly acknowledged by the National Institutes of Mental Health or other government agency. The government’s irresponsible actions helped to create the drug culture, in which health warnings about drugs were widely disregarded, because the government had been caught in blatant fraud. In more recent years, government warnings about tryptophan supplements have been widely dismissed, because the government has so often lied. Even when the public health agencies try to do something right, they fail, because they have done so much wrong.

In animal studies LSD, and other anti-serotonin agents, increase playfulness and accelerate learning, and cause behavioral impairment only at very high doses. While reserpine was used medically for several decades, and was eventually found to have harmful side effects, medical research in LSD was stopped before its actual side effects could be discovered. The misrepresentations about LSD, as a powerful antiserotonin agent, allowed a set of cultural stereotypes about serotonin to be established. Misconceptions about serotonin and melatonin and tryptophan, which are metabolically interrelated, have persisted, and it seems that the drug industry has exploited these mistakes to promote the “new generation” of psychoactive drugs as activators of serotonin responses. If LSD makes people go berserk, as the government claimed, then a product to amplify the effects of serotonin should make people sane.

Lol, so you are endorsing “if you can’t beat em, join em” type of thing?

Haha that reminds me of “resistence is futile” You need to become one with the Borg mentality….don’t think that’s gunna fly with free thinkers who like their brains left alone.
You have no idea who you're talking to. I'm a free thinker extreme and my backbone is not for sale under any conditions.

I do think there's a certain morphic resonance flowing through humans and eventually everyone has to evolve and change their ways. Free thinking doesn't mean free to get stuck on your ways, free to be a ghost of a person. a zombie. You can try but you will fail. We all have to learn to die little deaths all the time to be truly alive. And yes I do think everyone has to find their relationship with the One Unity aka God.

Sit and burn in the lake of fire or swim in the river of life. It's all God's love either way.

You are a cow and have the mindset of a cow. That's how they view you. They're not afraid of you. They're confused by you and your lack of ego.

How many psychedelics have you exposed your brain to? We are all one? We just have to love the elite so much that they aren't afraid of us and want to live off the land with us? You think that's what they're about? You didn't even read the links. You think big data AI feeds on our input and helps people make better choices? LOL? LMAO?
Don't sell yourself so sort. Maybe they aren't afraid of you but they are of me.

What's with this arrogance of yours, thinking that the elites are somehow incapable of change? Disgusting. Maybe that's how you want it to be so you can always have an external satan to accuse of instead of doing real deep shadow work.
You think big data AI feeds on our input and helps people make better choices?
Something has to run the NPC's right? ? :tinfoilhat

cupofcoffee

The mind is so delicate that purposely upsetting its homeostasis with neurotoxic drugs that cross the blood brain barrier will permanently change the state it is in. The brain always degrades over your lifetime because it is so highly ordered. The most neurons are present when you are a baby and must learn the world anew. Your brain prunes neurons as things are learned but saves neuronal space for times when adaptability is needed. Psychedelics force your brain to use up the adaptability it has left so it is very unlikely your brain will change states much in the future. The CIA was heavily involved in promoting LSD during the 60s, and they still are promoting it now because psychedelics cause your brain to adapt to the environment it is in as part of a spiritual experience that changes your outlook on negative things in your environment that you had not integrated and might otherwise have opposed in the future if you had not taken psychedelics.

Yep.
CIA experimented with LSD, and once they realized it frees the mind they waged a massive disinformation campaign and the government made it illegal. Also lsd when used at low dose, like Peat recommends, elevates growth factors and antagonizes serotonin and glutamate, so i don't think it's neurotoxic or that it stops your brain from changing. Your last sentence is a good concern that can probably be avoided by taking subvisual doses.

edit. forgot.

FoodForeal

In animal studies LSD, and other anti-serotonin agents, increase playfulness and accelerate learning, and cause behavioral impairment only at very high doses
Yes, like I said it causes the brain to use up its surplus neuronal stores of adaptability saved for times of stress when adaptation and relearning is required.

Don't sell yourself so sort. Maybe they aren't afraid of you but they are of me.

What's with this arrogance of yours, thinking that the elites are somehow incapable of change? Disgusting. Maybe that's how you want it to be so you can always have an external satan to accuse of instead of doing real deep shadow work.

Something has to run the NPC's right? ? :tinfoilhat
You think psychedelic neurotoxins have shown you the truth through an unearned spiritual experience and you aren't adaptive to anything I will say.

CIA experimented with LSD, and once they realized it frees the mind they waged a massive disinformation campaign and the government made it illegal. Also lsd when used at low dose, like Peat recommends, elevates growth factors and antagonizes serotonin and glutamate, so i don't think it's neurotoxic or that it stops your brain from changing. Your last sentence is a good concern that can probably be avoided by taking subvisual doses.

edit. forgot.
It modifies your natural neurostasis. I don't want to do that. My brain does what it does for a reason. Regardless of whether the substances or similar are produced endogenously, they can be classified as neurotoxic when they are exogenous because they are altering the structure of the brain permanently. I advocate against others modifying themselves because I don't want to be stuck in a cage with a bunch of people that have forced their brain to believe it has arrived at the truth and subsequently spread weed sayings as if they are profound instead of allowing my brain to come to that point if it has decided to after integrating life experiences and little truths accumulated over a lifetime.
mkultra has been applied to the public psychedelics mushrooms.PNG

mrchibbs

Reducing the ego with neurotoxins does not make society better or individuals stronger it makes people into a cattle collective that is easily controlled by equality ideologies that emphasize the importance of one for all instead of allOne.

I think that's completely false. It's serotonin dominant states which create rigid thinking, submission and adherance to authoritarianism. Something like LSD would push most individuals in the opposite direction.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Sooo? Why would that be bad? If one thing i learned on my selfexperimentation journey the past years, then its how much useful and good stuff has been regulated/banned the ***t out of its existence for no realy good reasons other than it disrupting perhaps the medical/pharmaceutical complex. Which i would welcome.
what's wrong with this? Calling all drugs filth and opposing decriminalization is a tradcuck take i wouldn't expect from you
I'm for the mass legalization and decriminalization of all drugs, that includes out of patent medical drugs. I don't want governments telling people what they can and can't take.

If LSD and DMT and other such drugs were freely available, I think there would be less reliance on low quality, destructive drugs like fentanyl and meth. And society would be less rigid and authoritarian.
I actually agree with your views - when I used the term filth I meant it in a way where it's directed at the intent of the idea rather than the idea itself.

I'm sure their are benefits to be gained from engaging in serotonin antagonists, but I don't view the intent of this decimalization to make people content - I view it as a plan to keep the public dumbed down and distracted so they become accepting of plans pushed upon them.

The Metaverse and decriminalization of drugs as an example of their methods intended to distract the public from plans being implemented. etc. - ultimately I don't view all criminalized drugs are harmful - but I definitely view the intent of such a move would be implemented in harmful ways.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

You guys make up this fantasy of the elites as some omnipresent mysterious eternal evil. It's completely natural to have that phase of paranoia in your journey of discovery, but try not to get stuck on that. They are people too after all. And often the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I'd focus more on building bridges with the regular people and them. That's one of the benefits of this age of social media. We can communicate with these people fairly directly. Keep challenging them and sharing ideas for future solutions instead of just identifying who's out to get you. Nobody's perfect and if you get addicted on just finding faults in others, you'll end up alone.

The passivity of "regular" people is a big part of what created this whole dichotomy.

If you're worried about them seeing you as useless eaters then step up to the plate and prove that you're not.

If you just live in fear of them they will have no respect for you.
Communication with people from different backgrounds and with different views is the key, not echo chambers.
Personally I don't believe I live in fear but I see how people view me as that way - I think it's healthy to be generally optimistic about the future and to not assume the worst of people

However - I also believe it's dangerous to not assume the worst of this particular group of people.

I believe it's reasonable to look at recent events (covid, etc.) and say - maybe they aren't genocidal maniacs and instead they are just looking for more control, etc.

But when we take more events into context (9/11, Al-Queda/ISIS/terrorist, LV shooting and shootings in general, Global wars - especially in the past 100 years and people like Stalin and Pol Pot were part of the same NWO clan implementing genocidal experiments that they were told to do) - I believe it is definitely clear that these people are in fact genocidal maniacs and to not assume the worst of them makes many complacent when preparing for what is yet to come.

I find it slightly irritating to debate and discuss with people on twitter/social media in general, because they all tell me different versions of - "there's no way they're looking to eliminate 90%+ of the population" and "do you know how many people would have to keep this a secret in order for it to not get out?" - I believe it is actually difficult for people to grasp that a group of people can be this evil.

Concerning your quote about good intentions - I believe that they believe what they are doing is good - but not for us - for the planet - they view overpopulation as a threat to the planet and find our consumption of resources to also be a threat.

Not to mention - they also don't need us anymore. They needed the middle class and people before to advance society to this new technology age - but we are reaching a point where the majority of us are viewed as burdens to the system - I have attached relevant excerpts from Global 2000

"In many ways rampant population growth is an even more dangerous and subtle threat to the world than nuclear war. The commitment of government to deal with the population issue is of course essential."

"There are only two ways of preventing a world with 10 billion inhabitants. Either the birth rate drops or the death rate will rise.
There is no other way.

There are, of course, many ways to make the death rate increase. In the thermonuclear age war can take care of this very quickly and in a definite way. Famine and disease are the oldest."

- Robert Mc. Namara - former U.S. Secretary of defense and former president of the World Bank, is presently a member of the board of directors of the Washington Post.

"I have already written off more than a billion people. These people are in places in Africa, Asia, Latin America. We can't save them. The population crisis and the food supply question dictate that we should not even try.
It's a waste of time. These people will suffer from continuous cycles of natural disaster, famine, hunger, flood, drought. Some old fools and young ones may talk of trying to mount a noble effort to help these people.
But they can't be saved."

General Maxwell Taylor - former commander-in-chief of the U.S. forces during the Vietnam war, and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff under President John Kennedy.

You think psychedelic neurotoxins have shown you the truth through an unearned spiritual experience and you aren't adaptive to anything I will say.
Lol. Arrogant brat. I've been through quite a lot. Only did mushrooms a few times and I am not a fan.

@JamesGatz
Don't get me wrong. I'm talking from a place of knowing that they are genocidal maniacs. And they do stuff even more wicked than most of the truth community talks about. I know this for a fact.

But. The situation is so dire and they are already so isolated from the general public that instead of feeding the dichotomy of us and them, we need to increase communication with them somehow. Getting addicted to the chase of who's controlled opposition etc doesn't serve us.

We need to prove to them that we are committed to energy-efficient responsible living and are not just sleepwalking useless eaters. And we need to make them understand how their power grab of preparing for a disaster has become a self-fulfilling prophecy where they have lost the big picture and waste insane amounts of energy on their fear-based systems.

Seriously, you can never know when a person has a change of heart. And I'm sure a lot of these people are desperate for that change and want healing but are just so traumatized and threatened that they can't do it. It may sound corny or whatever but seriously we need to forgive them and look for ways for us all to heal together. And these people have infrastructures in place, and certain type of managing talents etc in their personalities, it would be stupid to throw all that away. Change happens step by step. I'm confident we can turn all this around and make them our biggest helpers.

Don't be a doomer, be a bloomer. ?

You have no idea who you're talking to. I'm a free thinker extreme and my backbone is not for sale under any conditions.

I do think there's a certain morphic resonance flowing through humans and eventually everyone has to evolve and change their ways. Free thinking doesn't mean free to get stuck on your ways, free to be a ghost of a person. a zombie. You can try but you will fail. We all have to learn to die little deaths all the time to be truly alive. And yes I do think everyone has to find their relationship with the One Unity aka God.

Sit and burn in the lake of fire or swim in the river of life. It's all God's love either way.

Yes, and you have no idea who you are talking to as well. I do agree with you that people, for various reasons, do change, and change for the better. That would be *some people, not all of the people. Being the realist I am, I see those who want genuine change as few and far between. The elite are no different than the ones they want to get rid of…as a whole ( yes, I’m speaking in generalities) What it comes down to in this day and age, is for individuals to want to make positive changes within themselves. But as to a collective change….not everyone wants the betterment of society. Even eventually. Because some do not want the good and never will.

The only ones who will bring about genuine change are those who truly want it and are truly committed to making the changes within themselves, joined with others like themselves. But it will be a smaller group of individuals, not the majority.

So as to EVERYONE changing for the better…it’s not going to happen. Some people, as said earlier, for various reasons, are NEVER going to change. And to think they will is well, a bit naive IMHO. Because truly not everyone wants good for this world. That is the reality that many have not realised. There is truly evil and there is truly good. It’s a matter now of what side you choose to be on.

Yes, and you have no idea who you are talking to as well. I do agree with you that people, for various reasons, do change, and change for the better. That would be *some people, not all of the people. Being the realist I am, I see those who want genuine change as few and far between. The elite are no different than the ones they want to get rid of…as a whole ( yes, I’m speaking in generalities) What it comes down to in this day and age, is for individuals to want to make positive changes within themselves. But as to a collective change….not everyone wants the betterment of society. Even eventually. Because some do not want the good and never will.

The only ones who will bring about genuine change are those who truly want it and are truly committed to making the changes within themselves, joined with others like themselves. But it will be a smaller group of individuals, not the majority.

So as to EVERYONE changing for the better…it’s not going to happen. Some people, as said earlier, for various reasons, are NEVER going to change. And to think they will is well, a bit naive IMHO. Because truly not everyone wants good for this world. That is the reality that many have not realised. There is truly evil and there is truly good. It’s a matter now of what side you choose to be on.
Don't you think that there's a momentum which has to be reached and it will bubble out enough for even the worst who are stuck in their ways?

Quite grim and merciless to think some people are just incapable to grow. Dangerous path IMHO.

The freedom fighter truthers or whatever and the so-called elite are the people with the most will power and will to live, so I'd think there needs to be some sort of merger between these.

Don't you think that there's a momentum which has to be reached and it will bubble out enough for even the worst who are stuck in their ways?

Quite grim and merciless to think some people are just incapable to grow. Dangerous path IMHO.

The freedom fighter truthers or whatever and the so-called elite are the people with the most will power and will to live, so I'd think there needs to be some sort of merger between these.
Are you suggesting that one gives genuine evil behavior and agendas a free pass?

That we “forgive” evil?

And that what I wrote has anything to do with “mercilessness” here? There seems to be a disconnect as to what I am saying.

One does not “forgive” evil when that evil is intentionally and diabolically being fostered upon a society. When it is a “planned, premeditated and methodical“ implimentation of evil which is indeed their plan.

As to the topic of forgiveness, on an individual basis, one should offer forgiveness where another has expressed contrition and remorse for their intentionally evil behavior, and has made amends for that said behavior.

But that is not what we are talking about here. We are ruled by psychopaths. Psychopathic narcisissists. As a whole. The NWO system itself is a psychopatic narcissistic generating promoting system. It has to be removed. It will be removed. But one does not remove it by forgiving unforgiveable intentionally evil behavior.

Snakes don’t get a free pass when their intent is to bite me and poison me. If you want to be loving on snakes, that’s your business. But make sure you keep your head on a swivel because while you are making love with them, your beloved snake just might bite you in your butt.
And laugh at you while you’re dying.

Last edited:

FoodForeal

If you don't believe there are evil people in power that will never change you are just as evil. What could be your reason for believing that they will change?

No, I don't think "even the worst who are stuck in their ways" will change.
Grim, merciless, dangerous. Why? Is it immoral? Evil? What does that path lead to?
The most will to power. That's what they have. They are only evil in our eyes if they do something that makes our life worse, but from their perspective it is good because they become more powerful.

Are you suggesting that one gives genuine evil behavior and agendas a free pass?

That we “forgive” evil?

And that what I wrote has anything to do with “mercilessness” here? There seems to be a disconnect as to what I am saying.

One does not “forgive” evil when that evil is intentionally and diabolically being fostered upon a society. When it is a “planned, premeditated and methodical“ implimentation of evil which is indeed their plan.

As to the topic of forgiveness, on an individual basis, one should offer forgiveness where another has expressed contrition and remorse for their intentionally evil behavior, and has made amends for that said behavior.

But that is not what we are talking about here. We are ruled by psychopaths. Psychopathic narcisissists. As a whole. The NWO system itself is a psychopatic narcissistic generating promoting system. It has to be removed. It will be removed. But one does not remove it by forgiving unforgiveable intentionally evil behavior.

Snakes don’t get a free pass when their intent is to bite me and poison me. If you want to be loving on snakes, that’s your business. But make sure you keep your head on a swivel because while you are making love with them, your beloved snake just might bite you in your butt.
And laugh at you while you’re dying.
I'm not telling anybody to kiss their butt and do everything they tell you to do. Nobody has more contempt for the bureaucrat power grip then me.

I think people practicing civil disobedience and refusing to live the way someone with a godcomplex in an ivory tower tells them to, is enough punishment on our part for the elites. They will be forced to accept their powerlessness and to realize the folly of their ideas when people stop being mindless puppets for them. For example stop letting money and superstitious contracts determine the value of your work, and stop doing violence to others when some bald headed pot bellied old fart tells you to.

Do you want to hang them on the market places and burn them on stakes?

If you don't believe there are evil people in power that will never change you are just as evil. What could be your reason for believing that they will change?

No, I don't think "even the worst who are stuck in their ways" will change.

Grim, merciless, dangerous. Why? Is it immoral? Evil? What does that path lead to?

The most will to power. That's what they have. They are only evil in our eyes if they do something that makes our life worse, but from their perspective it is good because they become more powerful.
Good luck gathering them up for the public hangings, I'm sure that'll root out the evil for ever and ever and ever. ?????????

FoodForeal

Good luck gathering them up for the public hangings, I'm sure that'll root out the evil for ever and ever and ever. ?????????
So if they were hanged in market places, burned on stakes, and guillotined, would it root out the evil for ever and ever and ever? Do you think evil is some amorphous entity like "the dark side of the force" from star wars that only possesses the bodies of certain individuals allowing it to escape unscathed to inhabit another body if the former host is killed?

So if they were hanged in market places, burned on stakes, and guillotined, would it root out the evil for ever and ever and ever? Do you think evil is some amorphous entity like "the dark side of the force" from star wars that only possesses the bodies of certain individuals allowing it to escape unscathed to inhabit another body if the former host is killed?
Obviously I was making fun of your way of seeing them as some cursed evil villains in a black and white cartoonish universe.

The spiritual battle happens in all of us. Everybody can redeem themselves, and everybody can get corrupted.

FoodForeal

Obviously I was making fun of your way of seeing them as some cursed evil villains in a black and white cartoonish universe.

The spiritual battle happens in all of us. Everybody can redeem themselves, and everybody can get corrupted.
It's not black and white. There is no good and evil. They are just doing what benefits themselves. We should be self sufficient to benefit ourselves and give us power over part of the world.

It's not black and white. There is no good and evil. They are just doing what benefits themselves. We should be self sufficient to benefit ourselves and give us power over part of the world.
It's pretty black and white to think some people are incapable of change and growth.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom