Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

Pointless

There are some PGD2 blockers people tried for hair loss and the results were disappointing. I may try to do an anti-serotonin/anti-histamine spray but have to find a chemical that is not a prescription drug in the USA.

If that would work I don't see why Cyproheptadine topically wouldn't regrow hair? Is the topical ATP salt still in the works? If that could regrow hair I would be willing to try that as most things that supposedly regrow hair like progesterone make it worse for me.

johnwester130

If that would work I don't see why Cyproheptadine topically wouldn't regrow hair? Is the topical ATP salt still in the works? If that could regrow hair I would be willing to try that as most things that supposedly regrow hair like progesterone make it worse for me.

the theory is you have to lower pgd2

but increase pge2, cetrizine can do this. it's just a theory though

Topical Cetrizine for Hair Loss instead of Finasteride (Propecia)

Exciting results from Minoxidil / Pantostin / Cetirizine

haidut

Forum Supporter

Yes, liquid ATP is still in the works.

haidut

Forum Supporter
MAO-B inhibitor, Selegiline

I thought about this, but the MAO inhibitors are inherently dangerous. People can easily get a dopamine storm by eating the wrong food and then loading up on a chemical like this.

Vinero

I think you mean Adrenergic storm Haidut.. Dopamine storm seems like it would be kinda fun, like having an orgasm lol.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I think you mean Adrenergic storm Haidut.. Dopamine storm seems like it would be kinda fun, like having an orgasm lol.

Well, yeah the term is adrenergic storm but it results from inhibition of dopamine breakdown which then leads to increase in (nor)adrenaline.

TeslaFan

I thought about this, but the MAO inhibitors are inherently dangerous. People can easily get a dopamine storm by eating the wrong food and then loading up on a chemical like this.

That can be said for many other research substances, too. The idea I have is to provide a small dose Selegiline, ideally for sublingual administration, as an anti-aging drug. MAO-B inhibitors, specifically and unlike MAO-A / non-selective MAO inhibitors, have an excellent safety profile, and the whole tyramine (cheese) issue has never been associated with them.

Anyways, just a thought. Not sure how many people would be interested, but here are few inspirational points :)

- Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease are both associated with elevated levels of MAO-B in the brain. The normal activity of MAO-B creates reactive oxygen species, which directly damage cells. MAO-B levels have been found to increase with age, suggesting a role in natural age related cognitive decline and the increased likelihood of developing neurological diseases later in life. More active polymorphisms of the MAOB gene have been linked to negative emotionality, and suspected as an underlying factor in depression. Activity of MAO-B has also been shown to play a role in stress-induced cardiac damage.

- While people lacking the gene for MAO-A display mental retardation and behavioral abnormalities, people lacking the gene for MAO-B display no abnormalities except elevated phenethylamine levels in urine, raising the question of whether MAO-B is actually a necessary enzyme. Newer research indicates the importance of phenethylamine and other trace amines, which are now known to regulate catecholamine and serotonin neurotransmission through the same receptor as amphetamine, TAAR1. The prophylactic use of MAO-B inhibitors to slow natural human aging in otherwise healthy individuals has been proposed, but remains a highly controversial topic.

Lucenzo01

I saw in another thread that you were going to start selling a osteocalcin oriented supplement (K2/D3). How is it going? Maybe you have ir already on sell and I haven't see it.

Lucenzo01

Yeah, that is what happens with tobacco. Anyway, I'm sure that tobacco is healthy from experience so no worries here.

Jsaute21

No change in TSH or prolactin. TSH was 0.4 and prolactin was 5.8 on the test I did a few days prior to the T test. The test with T also included DHT and estradiol. DHT, as usual, was at the top the range (82 our of 85) and estradiol was 17 (bottom end of range is 10).

As far as hormone testing goes, this is ideal for an 18 year old, nevermind a guy close to 40. Pretty awesome. I would categorize each of those scores as pretty damn close to perfect. Estrogen is in a great spot. Probably don't want that any lower.

Jsaute21

@haidut if you had to give me three of your supplements that would contribute most to athletic performance and a lean chiseled look what would they be? I would assume androsterone, K2 and pansterone?

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut if you had to give me three of your supplements that would contribute most to athletic performance and a lean chiseled look what would they be? I would assume androsterone, K2 and pansterone?

Yes, those and maybe try Gonadin for a few days to see if its anti-estrogen and pro-androgen effects have anything to add.

Jsaute21

Gotcha @haidut. Last question for the time being is what would be the ultimate pre workout concoction for favoring a lean physique? I used to take a pre workout called Jacked3D with an ephedrine like substance called DMAA. Not favorable obviously but got me in the best shape of my life when i was competing athletically. Below is what i imagine would be a solid pre workout stack.

Diamant
Lapodin
Energin
Pansterone
Caffeine
Niacinamide
Methylene Blue

Would there be any other dopaminergic compounds that would facilitate athletic performance?

Regina

Gotcha @haidut. Last question for the time being is what would be the ultimate pre workout concoction for favoring a lean physique? I used to take a pre workout called Jacked3D with an ephedrine like substance called DMAA. Not favorable obviously but got me in the best shape of my life when i was competing athletically. Below is what i imagine would be a solid pre workout stack.

Diamant
Lapodin
Energin
Pansterone
Caffeine
Niacinamide
Methylene Blue

Would there be any other dopaminergic compounds that would facilitate athletic performance?
For me, I would take the lapodin afterwards (due to its possible laxative effects). Had to work with someone I am afraid of last night. Whole class was great otherwise. Had no NE hyperventilating until the last 15 minutes when I had to partner with scary lady. She's fierce and scolding and that kind of energy instantly zaps me, hoovers all my energy and I had to battle a little potential bowel issue.
It's funny. All the other partners of the evening were men over 6ft and over 200lbs and have a tendency to resist everything (ego). That can be tiring. But it was fine.
But the "crap yer pants" scary lady is only about 5ft tall/<120lb and doesn't resist.

calamityjane

Yes, the tracking should cover the entire route but it is not always very detailed. But at least you will know when it reached your country and then it was delivered.

@haidut Just on the subject of usps. I normally receive your packages in about 2 weeks but after 6wks I lodged a lost parcel(parcels) shipped by you on the 8th & 9th feb. Had just about given up hope when parcels were tracked at San Fran on the 4 & 5th Apr. Yeehar!

OP
Ras

Ras

Capture2.PNG

The Contact link on the lab site fails.

haidut

Forum Supporter
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom