Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

Drareg

Have you any interest in lithium-6 specifically ,the below studies are the only info I can find on it,it would be inetresting to test lithium- 6 and see its effects on thyroid.
Either way it's seems like a potent and quick tool for correction.
The delays in development may not be a negative,delayed puberty possibly being good as Peat mentioned before?
He mentioned lithium in a recent newsletter again.

Aberrant parenting and delayed offspring development in rats exposed to lithium. - PubMed - NCBI
"Natural lithium (Li) salts, including those used routinely in manic depressive illness, consist of two stable nonradioactive isotopes: lithium-7 (Li-7) (92.6%) and lithium-6 (Li-6) (7.4%). Female rats (3 months old) were treated with either Li-7 chloride or Li-6 chloride or were untreated prior to and during gestation and lactation. Birth weights were lower for Li-treated animals than for normal pups. Maternal behavior of all Li-treated mothers was altered. Li-7 mothers ignored their pups and nursed them infrequently. Li-6 mothers groomed and nursed their pups more often than normal mothers. All pups showed delays in development, especially in the maturation of depth perception. Although Li-6-treated dams were over-protective mothers, their offspring showed longer developmental delays than those of Li-7-treated offspring".

Erythrocyte differentiation of naturally occurring isotopic lithium abundances. - PubMed - NCBI
Abstract
"Lithium is effective in the treatment of mania. There are two naturally occurring stable lithium isotopes, Li-7 (92.6%) and Li-6 (7.4%). Usually there is little differentiation between isotopes of an element, but chemical and behavioural data suggest dissimilarities exist between lithium isotopes. Results are now reported indicating that a group of manic patients given lithium chloride were able to differentiate Li-6 from Li-7 at the membrane level. Blood samples were drawn, erythrocytes separated from plasma and the isotopic abundances of Li-6 and Li-7 determined by atomic absorption spectrophotometry. The ratio of abundances of Li-6 in the erythrocyte and plasma was 1.274 indicating the erythrocyte membrane had the in vivo capability of isotope fractionation".

Laurence

Any updates on the tests for plasticisers that was mentioned a while ago on the dmso + alcohol products?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Any updates on the tests for plasticisers that was mentioned a while ago on the dmso + alcohol products?

Yes, I will post the lab report today in a separate thread. No "leechables" were found in any of the bottles :):

Waynish

I've an idea for a good idea labs product: A wound and cut ointment! It sucks mixing various substances on the fly when you're bleeding or want to cover the wound with something as fast as possible. Perhaps this would be in the lab section - for rats only - but there seem to be lots of optimizations to take advantage of in scar and wound healing. Using the best substances could help us develop better processes on the forum - since different substances will likely be optimal at different stages of the healing process.

High_Prob

Captodiamine

Captodiame - Wikipedia
"Captodiame (INN), also known as captodiamine, is an antihistamine sold under the trade names Covatine, Covatix, and Suvren which is used as a sedative and anxiolytic. It is a derivative of diphenhydramine.[1]

A 2004 study suggested captodiame may be helpful in preventing benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome in people discontinuing benzodiazepine treatment.[1]

In addition to its actions as an antihistamine, captodiamine has been found to act as a 5-HT2C receptor antagonist and σ1 receptor and D3 receptor agonist.[2] It produces antidepressant-like effects in rats.[2] However, captodiamine is unique among antidepressant-like drugs in that it increases brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) levels in the hypothalamus but not in the frontal cortex or hippocampus.[2] This unique action may be related to its ability to attenuate stress-induced anhedonia and corticotropin-releasing factor (CRF) signaling in the hypothalamus.[2]"

@haidut, are you familiar with this substance?

High_Prob

Captodiamine

Captodiame - Wikipedia
"Captodiame (INN), also known as captodiamine, is an antihistamine sold under the trade names Covatine, Covatix, and Suvren which is used as a sedative and anxiolytic. It is a derivative of diphenhydramine.[1]

A 2004 study suggested captodiame may be helpful in preventing benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome in people discontinuing benzodiazepine treatment.[1]

In addition to its actions as an antihistamine, captodiamine has been found to act as a 5-HT2C receptor antagonist and σ1 receptor and D3 receptor agonist.[2] It produces antidepressant-like effects in rats.[2] However, captodiamine is unique among antidepressant-like drugs in that it increases brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) levels in the hypothalamus but not in the frontal cortex or hippocampus.[2] This unique action may be related to its ability to attenuate stress-induced anhedonia and corticotropin-releasing factor (CRF) signaling in the hypothalamus.[2]"

@haidut, are you familiar with this substance?

Nevermind...I guess the same effect could be achieved with Cypro and DHEA (with the exception of agonizing D3 which Cypro apparently antagonizes)...

satsumass

Forum Supporter
@haidut isShopping cart down? Cannot check out as normal on any mobile browser...what gives? I am in DC through Monday if you have pickup options ;)

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut isShopping cart down? Cannot check out as normal on any mobile browser...what gives? I am in DC through Monday if you have pickup options ;)

It works fine for me. Maybe it is a browser thing. Please try the link below instead.
http://idealabs.ecwid.com

We don't have bottles on the premises, they all ship from a warehouse so we can't do pickup.

tara

-- Decrease (or possibly remove) E in MitoLipin (or at least from a different source so it doesn't smell weird)
Mitolipin tastes and smells delicious!

I've an idea for a good idea labs product: A wound and cut ointment! It sucks mixing various substances on the fly when you're bleeding or want to cover the wound with something as fast as possible. Perhaps this would be in the lab section - for rats only - but there seem to be lots of optimizations to take advantage of in scar and wound healing. Using the best substances could help us develop better processes on the forum - since different substances will likely be optimal at different stages of the healing process.
What ingreedients did you have in mind?
I've put a drop of estroban on a couple of recent minor fresh open cuts and scrapes before covering. Does this seem like a good use of it? If I was concerned about infection I'd consider pouring lots of granulated sucrose on it, or some more standard potion. What would you use?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Mitolipin tastes and smells delicious!

What ingreedients did you have in mind?
I've put a drop of estroban on a couple of recent minor fresh open cuts and scrapes before covering. Does this seem like a good use of it? If I was concerned about infection I'd consider pouring lots of granulated sucrose on it, or some more standard potion. What would you use?

I think EstroBan is great for wounds and use it myself on my kids, myself and all people around me who ask and care to try it.

haidut

Forum Supporter

Black Ops

It would be great if you can increase the concentration of energin as 40 drops is alot to apply topically

Amazoniac

Your supplements have been keeping the same price since the stone age. Something rare and cool!

--
Edit - Some suggestions:
pboysterone* and Westsidiol - USP
burtlancasterol and Wilfridonin - PhFr
Danwichistrone and jybiol - BP
Giraffexin - DAB
*Very hard to obtain the pure, natural thing. Perhaps your best bet is contacting a few labs in Texas.

Last edited:

jaakkima

There is no commercial reason to do so. You can buy it online rather cheaply from many vendors in the US. That being said, I am working on potentially releasing another fatty acid oxidation inhibitor similar to Mildronate.

Any updates on when to expect this? :)

haidut

Forum Supporter
Your supplements have been keeping the same price since the stone age. Something rare and cool!

--
Edit - Some suggestions:
pboysterone* and Westsidiol - USP
burtlancasterol and Wilfridonin - PhFr
Danwichistrone and jybiol - BP
Giraffexin - DAB
*Very hard to obtain the pure, natural thing. Perhaps your best bet is contacting a few labs in Texas.

As long as the supplements cover their cost of production I have no reason to raise prices. Like I said before, the less commercially-motivated this stays, the more time I have for researching other cool things to release as supplement.
And I think pboysterone would be highly illegal to sell. There is probably an international ban on it :):

haidut

Forum Supporter
Any updates on when to expect this? :)

The chemical I was working on (trimethazidine) recently got classified by the FDA as a "novel drug" in the US. So, I have to find another one. I have a few options available as natural chemicals in plants but I have to check with Peat first. Some of them have steroid effects, and I know he is cautious of such chemicals until more is known about them through studies. So, it's still in the works, but it won't be the original, well-known chemical.

johnwester130

What about a pgd2 blocker for hair growth ?

I know aspirin does block pgd2,

but
"This model also explains why agents such as aspirin,
which inhibit upstream prostaglandin synthesis enzymes (PTGS1 and PTGS2), have minimal effects on hair growth"

haidut

Forum Supporter
What about a pgd2 blocker for hair growth ?

I know aspirin does block pgd2,

but
"This model also explains why agents such as aspirin,
which inhibit upstream prostaglandin synthesis enzymes (PTGS1 and PTGS2), have minimal effects on hair growth"

There are some PGD2 blockers people tried for hair loss and the results were disappointing. I may try to do an anti-serotonin/anti-histamine spray but have to find a chemical that is not a prescription drug in the USA.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom