Ideal Snacks For Peating For Those NOT On Thyroid

Kyle Bigman

Interesting. I wonder if it is possible to get Cynomel in Europe. I have no idea where to start for dose. Do you low-dose daily?

Gone Peating

I felt the same way for a long time and was extremely hesitant to ingest a foreign hormone into my body. It weirded me out and almost felt like admitting defeat. Then i decided to give it a try, and it has aided my recovery process quite substantially. What's cool about it is how subtle the effects are if you dose properly. There are other surrogates such as good vitamins, eating enough protein & good carbs, caffeine etc. but taking t3 for me has very limited side effects and almost always facilitates a metabolism boost. Cynomel is the best supplement I have ever used.

Do you know what your T3,T4,TSH were before starting to use cynomel?

OP
J

Jsaute21

Do you know what your T3,T4,TSH were before starting to use cynomel?
T3 & T4 were a little low, and TSH was just over 1. My doctor thought i was very healthy and saw no reason for supplementing thyroid. I have felt much better since administering, particularly in the winter.

OP
J

Jsaute21

Interesting. I wonder if it is possible to get Cynomel in Europe. I have no idea where to start for dose. Do you low-dose daily?
I listen to my body and take probably under a half a grain a day. My pulse & temps still haven't fully normalized but i go off feel. Temps are typically a low 98 or high 97 and Pulse rises with nutritious food. I come from an athletic background and used to train incredibly hard. My body is still on the mend but i am in far better shape than I was prior to finding Peat.

If i lived in California or Florida I would be completely healed by now lol. When I'm down there I feel like I am 18. Living in Chicago makes the healing process much more slow.

Gone Peating

T3 & T4 were a little low, and TSH was just over 1. My doctor thought i was very healthy and saw no reason for supplementing thyroid. I have felt much better since administering, particularly in the winter.
Where do you buy cynomel from

For those of us not on thyroid that have some hypo symptoms, what are generally thought of as ideal snacks? I am damn near always hungry and need a lot of food to optimally function, especially because i lift heavy weights and have an active job. Some of my snacks currently are:

• talenti vanilla gelato. Ingredients are good besides carob gum. I still feel good after i eat it.
  • Lindt 85% Dark chocolate. Not processed with Alkali like the 90%.
  • Cheese sticks
  • Potato chips cooked in coconut oil
  • Fruit and salt
  • Milk and Walkers shortbread cookies
I love my wasabi eggs!

Attachments

• 20201217_161859.jpg
    20201217_161859.jpg
    445.1 KB · Views: 14
I love my wasabi eggs!
I am not on thyroid, but I know kelp is good for thyroid so I snack on these! They are low in fat and carbs and high in protein! Have them with a couple of my mct wasabi eggs to protect the PUFA in the Chomperz and you are looking 16 grams of fat, 20 grams of protein and 12 carbs, very satisfying like I went out for sushi!

Attachments

• 20210416_173900.jpg
    20210416_173900.jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 20210416_173855.jpg
    20210416_173855.jpg
    369.6 KB · Views: 14
I am always confused about thyroid. Like, do most of you take thyroid even without being diagnosed with thyroid disease? It is the last thing I have to try but there are things that make me worried about it.
I don't take thyroid Kyle. I guess I just wouldn't feel trusting about the source. It seems like a slippery slope to me. I wish I could find corn and soy free chicken necks that had some intact to make bone broth with.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom