Hypothyroid symptoms + ADHD. Considering taking thyroid.

peatyzilian

For a while i've been having hypothyroid symptoms like lethargy, tiredness, decreased sweating, pallor of skin, irritability, (very) mood swings, depression, etc. I also have ADHD, and i'm on a treatment, so i began taking Ritalin on November. I was taking Vyvanse earlier this month, but i didn't work well for me (made my mood swings and irritability worse, which i suppose is due to it's serotonin-increasing actions). Now i'm on Concerta, and i'm considering taking some Thyroid (T3+T4) because i still suffer from some of this symptos even on ADHD medication. Is there risks at combining this two medications? I've heard Peat speaking well about Methylphenidate, but i know that medicantion increases adrenaline, and Thyroid increases response to adrenaline, but there is a serious risk of having a hyperthyroidism, or a cardiac attack, arrhythmia, etc?
My last thyroid lab was:
T4: 6,7 ug/dL (range 5,1-14,1 ug/dL)
T3: 0,78 ng/ml (range 0,80 - 2,10 ng/ml)
TSH: 1,63 uUi/mL (range 0,70-640 uUi/mL)

PopSocket

For a while i've been having hypothyroid symptoms like lethargy, tiredness, decreased sweating, pallor of skin, irritability, (very) mood swings, depression, etc. I also have ADHD, and i'm on a treatment, so i began taking Ritalin on November. I was taking Vyvanse earlier this month, but i didn't work well for me (made my mood swings and irritability worse, which i suppose is due to it's serotonin-increasing actions). Now i'm on Concerta, and i'm considering taking some Thyroid (T3+T4) because i still suffer from some of this symptos even on ADHD medication. Is there risks at combining this two medications? I've heard Peat speaking well about Methylphenidate, but i know that medicantion increases adrenaline, and Thyroid increases response to adrenaline, but there is a serious risk of having a hyperthyroidism, or a cardiac attack, arrhythmia, etc?
My last thyroid lab was:
T4: 6,7 ug/dL (range 5,1-14,1 ug/dL)
T3: 0,78 ng/ml (range 0,80 - 2,10 ng/ml)
TSH: 1,63 uUi/mL (range 0,70-640 uUi/mL)
There is a pretty good chance thyroid by itself without ADHD medication can improve things considerably in a couple of months.

Some B complex and added b6 in the mix can do pretty good if you react well to thyroid and have the patience to find the proper protocol for you.

Regina

There is a pretty good chance thyroid by itself without ADHD medication can improve things considerably in a couple of months.

Some B complex and added b6 in the mix can do pretty good if you react well to thyroid and have the patience to find the proper protocol for you.
👆

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom