HELP! might go to jail (19 y/o)?

kalasman

Two days ago i was thrilled because i found progest-e (on Balanced Body Mind ) that ships to Sweden from the UK for a reasonable price.

Due to the excitement, I placed an order of a bottle whithout really thinking it through. The thing is, I have no idea if it is legal in Sweden, and I assume if it isn't, I might go to Jail. Since all my detalis can be found on my package, the police won't have it hard finding me.

Can anyone that lives in the eu confirm if it is infact illegal or share their experiences with buying progesterone from outside of the eu, just give tips in general, will be much appreciated.

I hope this won't be my first and last post because I'm only 19, but hopefully nothing will happen. Cheers from a future inmate :)

I don't know the situation and law in Sweden.
Maybe an EU person can clarify.

But I don't think you should worry.
If progesterone is by prescription only in Sweden, then what I think would happen is probably what happens here in Canada.
Sometimes people tried to order thyroid, antibiotics, or other things to treat covid such as ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine, and they got held for review by border customs in Canada.
In that case, customs just confiscated the items. And then people would receive a letter from customs or Health Canada or something, saying that the item is obtainable by prescription only.
But no one was charged with a crime/no one went to jail.
This is assuming you just bought the amount for one person. Maybe things are different if you're buying tons of it.

Last edited:

eimearrose

Two days ago i was thrilled because i found progest-e (on Balanced Body Mind ) that ships to Sweden from the UK for a reasonable price.

Due to the excitement, I placed an order of a bottle whithout really thinking it through. The thing is, I have no idea if it is legal in Sweden, and I assume if it isn't, I might go to Jail. Since all my detalis can be found on my package, the police won't have it hard finding me.

Can anyone that lives in the eu confirm if it is infact illegal or share their experiences with buying progesterone from outside of the eu, just give tips in general, will be much appreciated.

I hope this won't be my first and last post because I'm only 19, but hopefully nothing will happen. Cheers from a future inmate :)
I hope the progest-e helps with the paranoia...! All I know is when I ordered progest-e from Keith it doesn't look anything like medicine.

OP
K

kalasman

What I think would happen is probably what happens here in Canada.
Sometimes people tried to order thyroid, antibiotics, or other things to treat covid such as ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine, and they got held for review by border customs in Canada.
In that case, customs just confiscated the items. And then people would receive a letter from customs or Health Canada or something, saying that the item is obtainable by prescription only.
This is assuming you just bought the amount for one person. Maybe things are different if you're buying tons of it.
Thanks

If progesterone is by prescription only in Sweden, then what I think would happen is probably what happens here in Canada.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I only bought one so nothing serious should happen. Do they open the package to check what’s inside or how do they know which ones to stop and which ones to let through?

Ben.

Jail? While im not aware of swedens system, i highly doubt it.

I only had to pay a fine when i ordered some meds. And if i wouldve been "smart" about it and used some "white lies" i prolly woudn't have had to pay anything. First they have to confiscate it. Then they will investigate and contact you. You "could" deny it because "anyone" coul'dve ordered it and used your adress to get it. Then the question would be how far are they going to go to verify that.

Under which law would that product fall where you live? i had to pay 60 euros as a fine when i told them i ordered it. I also told them i didn't know they were prescription drugs.

GorillaHead

We need to start vetting peoples maturity level on this forum. This ***t had me dying.

Jonk

I think it's technically illegal to purchase from another country, although the regular "youth steroids" aren't illegal in Sweden per se. Worst thing that can happen is them sending your package back, I think. Or life time in prison, who knows

HighT

@kalasman soon.

gtshsethst.gif

maxonz

Most likely you will get your package, if your unlucky they will seize it but thats it

-Luke-

Well, Brandin didn't go to jail as far as I know.

You'll be fine, son. Don't worry. The worst that will happen is that you will not get the package and will be stuck with the costs.

If it doesn't work: Apparently you can buy progesterone cream from the Netherlands. So there shouldn't be any problems with customs but it is probably also bad quality compared to progest-e.

Gadsie

I ordered rapamycin from india. Got seized but nobody’s going to jail

Nomane Euger

EustaceBagge

What are you even worrying about? I don't know the border control in Sweden, but I expected the rate of seizures on international packets would increase for Netherlands because of European taxation law that now requires every international packet to be taxed. Instead, I think there are so many orders nowadays that they have trouble keeping up.

And nobody goes to jail for progesterone. At most a fine. If the amount is low they won't even look at it except to profit from taxation.

If you have a history of seized drugs then it is another problem.

Next time order EU Domestic, maybe idealabs could open an EU based reseller located in a Eastern European country?

TheToad

I am from Austria and I have had a couple occasions where my package was stopped and inspected by customs. Mainly for purchasing pregnenalone and Thyromix from Haidut, but it's the same priciple.

If you purchased it on regular shipping it will quite possibly not be detected by customs and just arrive at your place without much trouble.

If they stop it though, they still dont have the right to open your package. Instead they will send you an Email and ask you what is in the package. Be honest with them, tell them exactly whats in it.

In my case back then, they just told me that I couldnt import "medicine" like this unless I had a life threatening disease and needed this specific substance for survival (gotta show them a letter of confirmation by a MD tho) or if the "medicine" I was trying to import could not be purchased at the same level of quality from a vendor inside the EU (again, having to show some conformation by an MD)

I just told them that I didnt know about this and that in this case I'd like to return the package. They sent it back, I notified Haidut and he just re-sent the supplements again this time regular shipping instead of express (that's how my package got caught up in customs in the first place)
Nobody stopped my package this time and I just got it.

You're not doing anything illegal, you have a receipt and all those things to prove that you legally purchased something with real money. It's not the end of the world if they stop and inspect the package and most often than not they wont inspect it anyways.

Also, go to your government's website and check out the section on importing stuff. What's allowed and what not. Maybe it's not even prohibited to import progest-e into your country and you're just stressing for nothing

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals