Heal Mitochondria with Aspirin? How much?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
There is a lot of talk here about healing the mitochondria with aspirin.
But I cannot find any specific recommendations about how much aspirin to take with each meal, if one knows that the mitochondria are damaged (like from a genova test, for example).
Can anyone help?

a lot of benefit has been shown with 86 to 325mg per day. That is one "baby" or "adult" aspirin. Most studies use one or the other.

Some things are responsive to higher doses of course. But side effects can cause problems for people if they are taking multiple grams per day.

Always take vitamin K2 MK4 when you take aspirin, as Dr. Peat recommends one mg per full size adult aspirin, at least. I take more than that.

Ginali

Forum Supporter
a lot of benefit has been shown with 86 to 325mg per day. That is one "baby" or "adult" aspirin. Most studies use one or the other.

Some things are responsive to higher doses of course. But side effects can cause problems for people if they are taking multiple grams per day.

Always take vitamin K2 MK4 when you take aspirin, as Dr. Peat recommends one mg per full size adult aspirin, at least. I take more than that.
How about the cayenne pepper powder? Would it help the same way? I drink half a teaspoon in the morning and half a teaspoon in the evening...

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
How about the cayenne pepper powder? Would it help the same way? I drink half a teaspoon in the morning and half a teaspoon in the evening...
The cayenne pepper supplement is recommended by an old book "Left for Dead" by D Quinn, 1992. He found cayenne beat his heart disease when nothing else worked.

Ginali

Forum Supporter
The cayenne pepper supplement is recommended by an old book "Left for Dead" by D Quinn, 1992. He found cayenne beat his heart disease when nothing else worked.
Amazing! Thank you so much for your reassurance. I consume it daily, but I'm always uncertain about the correct dosage. I suppose I should purchase this book! Thanks for mentioning it too!

Osukhan

same here, has been a great addition, especially in the morning before my workouts

Alpha

The mitochondrial uncoupling I believe starts from 1-2g/day.

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
Anything over a gram feels extremely therapeutic.
Can you elaborate on that?
Which specific benefits do you enjoy by taking Aspirine doses over 1 gram? Do you take more than 1 gram in a single dose or do you spread the 1 gram over the day?
What is your precise Aspirine protocol? Thank you so much!

Peater

Which specific benefits do you enjoy by taking Aspirine doses over 1 gram? Do you take more than 1 gram in a single dose or do you spread the 1 gram over the day?

Seconded.

peter88

Yes I do. It annihilates any headache whenever I take it and crushes adrenaline. I was dealing with a bad hangover and 2g of aspirin and topical k2 completely got rid of my headache within an hour. I never take it consecutive days in a row.

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
Yes I do. It annihilates any headache whenever I take it and crushes adrenaline. I was dealing with a bad hangover and 2g of aspirin and topical k2 completely got rid of my headache within an hour. I never take it consecutive days in a row.
Nice! Thank you! Does Aspirine help you sleep when sleepless?

cremes

I’ve never really taken it before bed but I’d assume it would be because of the adrenaline lowing effect.
Hmmm, aspirin as a beta blocker. I haven’t seen any studies on aspirin for blood pressure but now I’m motivated to search them out.

I have a feeling the “adrenaline crushing” you experience may be unique to you or some subset of humanity.

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
Hmmm, aspirin as a beta blocker. I haven’t seen any studies on aspirin for blood pressure but now I’m motivated to search them out.

I have a feeling the “adrenaline crushing” you experience may be unique to you or some subset of humanity.
Can you elaborate on that? That means you personally do not feel the "adrenaline crushing" effect? @cremes

cremes

Can you elaborate on that? That means you personally do not feel the "adrenaline crushing" effect? @cremes
Sure.

I take 6.25mg 2x daily of carvedilol which is a beta blocker. It’s for reducing blood pressure. I absolutely feel the adrenaline crush from it when I walk up the stairs in my home. Having added aspirin to my daily regimen I do not notice any larger effect doing the same kind of work.

I can’t exactly quit my prescribed beta blocker to test this in isolation. Aspirin doesn’t appear to magnify the outcome though.

Alpha

Beta blockers are not really for blood pressure.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals