GF threatening to get the double snake bite - help needed on material to show

OP
A

AdoTintor

I certainly hope Yves turns out to be right.

Imagine we set the probabilities of future events in broad agreement: 80%Yves: 20%Nemo
What should one do in this case where we broadly agree with Yves?? Well I think the downside is so severe that its is difficult to argue for the pinprick. Simple risk management is to avoid/delay if you can.

So if we may, back to convincing the gf. I probably get one shot at this on the weekend. Max two shots, ok maybe a booster midweek. Early on I remember stories that some firms actually have plans to replace the pinpricked - are there any good links to this? Maybe she could be their star worker in 6 months time if only she held out?

P

Peatness

Imagine we set the probabilities of future events in broad agreement: 80%Yves: 20%Nemo
What should one do in this case where we broadly agree with Yves?? Well I think the downside is so severe that its is difficult to argue for the pinprick. Simple risk management is to avoid/delay if you can.

So if we may, back to convincing the gf. I probably get one shot at this on the weekend. Max two shots, ok maybe a booster midweek. Early on I remember stories that some firms actually have plans to replace the pinpricked - are there any good links to this? Maybe she could be their star worker in 6 months time if only she held out?
Succession planning

stoic

I got covid for convenience, had a fever and headache for a couple days and was back to normal. Honestly the covid alarmism is extremely exaggerated. There's a 99.99% chance your girlfriend will be perfectly fine, I've yet to run into a person in real life that had any meaningful adverse reaction and don't know anyone who knows anyone who did. Get out of the covidian bubble and live your life without fear.

The covidian crowd is turning into a cult. Don't care if I get flamed here. Over 191 million people have (falsely) tested positive and the adverse reactions are a statistical nothing burger hence the vague predictions that the real effects will be months down the road.. no different than a doomsday cult that failed to predict the end of the world.
Fixed it for you.

OP
A

AdoTintor

Max23

I watched a video about the workforce being replaced:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/DX3AQRJY10Ni/?fbclid=IwAR0YcGCbCle77MYHlU8y01kCH-4YSeVfU0gmdhepNWXJ4j2UVAZBvLHk0oY

P

Peatness

This is perfect - a really convincing video for seeding doubt.

Just in case I get the "its only one person and could be fake" response I wonder if there a secondary source for other industries?
This is not evidence but it does show succession planning with covid in mind

Ben.

Fixed it for you.

Funny how well that worked out :sweatsmile:
I don't really watch the media or government. In the US where I live there are no government mandates for me to get vaccinated. No one in real life has pressured me, no government agent, no employer, no individual, no doctor, etc. I have received tons of pressure from antivaxxers in real life. I emphasize real life because it's easy to live in an alternate reality if you just go by what's on the internet...

So what's the theory, your government is trying to kill you by giving you a vaccine and there's a big cover up? In reality at least in the US, the regulators/authorities have actually proven over cautions (suspending JNJ after a few deaths, not approving AstraZeneca, over-mandating masks, delaying reopening, etc.).

Not sure how being "not pressured" ended up in you getting the vaccine. And subjecting yourself to this experiment for convience is ... pardon my french ... supidly irresponsible.
The situation you were in sounded to me like a free card to just keep on living without spending energy on this covid/vaxxine bull**** at all and not needing to do anything about it at all. Sounds more like a meateater eating meat to annoy the vegans.

The vaccines are out of your system in a matter of days, mythical long term effects aren't a thing imo

But its supposed to give immunity against covid, so it HAS to have a effect long term (however long one defines it), regardless of "vaccine" material staying or not staying in the body.
Fairly contradictory argument imo and saying long term effects arent a thing is pure assumption (saying "it is a thing" may be too but being precautious is better than immediately rushing for the unknown)

By the way literally nobody pressured me to get vaccinated but I got tons of pressure and flak for getting it. In my experience the antivax crowd is way more pushy and hysterical about the whole ordeal. They're afraid of being proven wrong, their ego is invested in it like it's some type of identity lol

I dont think thats true. Its people being emotional and trying to "safe" peoples live. Ego doesnt matter here, not realy. I've experienced more guilt trips and ego display in pro vaxxers. If antivaxxers are wrong then hallelujah the world is actually safed. A antivaxxer with the right reasoning should be happy if he/shes wrong because it would mean there wasn't unecessary deaths caused, lifehoods destroyed, economies crushed and a bigger, underlying evil existing thats controlling and manipulating the masses.

If the provaxxer is wrong however ... ******* that scenario i do not want to even think about.

The main issue with antivaxxers is that some are so overwhelmed and in disbelief in the blindness they feel others have that at some point it gets so bad they start hystericaly flaying their arms, hitting both friends and foes. This just doesn't make a good impression nor does it help the reasonable people that are concerned based on good research.

Most people I know in real life are antivax and because I'm politically right wing I constantly run into antivax nonsense, half the reason I got the shot was to show how foolish they were being. If you're honest eventually you'll be a little embarrassed in a few years you jumped on the antivax ban wagon.

Embarassment for conspiracy theorys? Maybe. Embarressed for being concerned about health and fertility? Never.
It could also go the other way around.

Either way i wish for you, all the other vaxxers and ofcourse the op too that there is and wont be any health issues and have/live a long healthy life.

ilovethesea

You can't change (control) someone else's mind. You can only change yourself. The person you are trying to change perceives it as a criticism and a lack of respect for their unique situation and how they came to feel and think they way they do. The only way to change someone is to become an example that they would hopefully want to emulate.

Instead of trying to change/convince/control think " how can I actually help this person?" So instead of showing horror stories and using fear tactics you could help co-create a new way of working/living where sacrificing your bodily autonomy is not necessary. Help them see the possibilities outside this particular job or circle of friends or whatever. There is always a way out of the labyrinth. All we can do is to try to ASSIST not CORRECT...

OP
A

AdoTintor

You can't change (control) someone else's mind. You can only change yourself. The person you are trying to change perceives it as a criticism and a lack of respect for their unique situation and how they came to feel and think they way they do. The only way to change someone is to become an example that they would hopefully want to emulate.

Instead of trying to change/convince/control think " how can I actually help this person?" So instead of showing horror stories and using fear tactics you could help co-create a new way of working/living where sacrificing your bodily autonomy is not necessary. Help them see the possibilities outside this particular job or circle of friends or whatever. There is always a way out of the labyrinth. All we can do is to try to ASSIST not CORRECT...
This advice really stuck in my mind as the last thing I read before seeing her. It was really helpful, and it chimes with similar advice I've heard people give for saving broken marriages. i.e. work on yourself rather than sit there pleading with someone to stay.

It turns out I have a reprieve of two weeks as she has shifted her plans. So I can take more time over this, but from now on I will be presenting everything in the context of what I am doing for my kids and why.

P

Peatness

Your gf might be reassured that the great reset is no longer just in the realm of ‘conspiracy.’ WEF Klaus Schwab wrote a book on the subject. Covid-19: The Great Reset by Klaus Schwab. She needs to know this stuff. It’s good you have a bit more time but once she gets herself injected time will become irrelevant.

I found James Corbett, the Corbett report, useful for understanding the ways that recent world events have been orchestrated

Coronavirus​

COVID-911

Corona World Order

Explaining The Great Reset to Conspiracy Beginners

Is There A Flu Shot / COVID Link? – Questions For Corbett #068

A Letter to the Future

Lies, Damned Lies and Coronavirus Statistics

The Things You Cannot Say About Coronavirus

Was There Foreknowledge of the Plandemic?

What NO ONE is Saying About The Corona Crisis

What NO ONE is Saying About The Lockdowns

Your Guide to The Great Reset

Lollipop2

Your gf might be reassured that the great reset is no longer just in the realm of ‘conspiracy.’ WEF Klaus Schwab wrote a book on the subject. Covid-19: The Great Reset by Klaus Schwab. She needs to know this stuff. It’s good you have a bit more time but once she gets herself injected time will become irrelevant.

I found James Corbett, the Corbett report, useful for understanding the ways that recent world events have been orchestrated

Coronavirus​

COVID-911

Corona World Order

Explaining The Great Reset to Conspiracy Beginners

Is There A Flu Shot / COVID Link? – Questions For Corbett #068

A Letter to the Future

Lies, Damned Lies and Coronavirus Statistics

The Things You Cannot Say About Coronavirus

Was There Foreknowledge of the Plandemic?

What NO ONE is Saying About The Corona Crisis

What NO ONE is Saying About The Lockdowns

Your Guide to The Great Reset
Great list @Pina

OP
A

AdoTintor

An update of sorts about gf, or at least her family. We are yet to have our final discussion about whether she should take the vackx (see above) and she has just returned from holidays so it will be soon. Anyways, she is in close contact with her 70-year old father in Poland and he is one of those people that knows exactly how fit he is. He basically goes on long walks and counts pressups each day. So he is reporting that he doesn't feel the same now, post jabs, and specifically he can't do anything like what he could do with pressups. He asked around friends in the village and its the same with them. It is super ironic that the very video which starts this thread concerns the D-dimer bloodclotting results of Dr Charles Hoffe. He actually recounts a very similar story of a patient who used to walk 2 miles to the surgery and could no longer manage it at all.

I'm glad her father was honest about reporting back. Obviously its not great news given Hoffe's results but maybe his honesty will influence his daughters decision.

We all should get to know exactly what our fitness level is, what are balance level is |(using a wobble board), is there a good test of memory that can be repeated every couple of days for which you should always get basically the same result, what other metrics are there? So we can see early warning signs if we are getting affected by shedding etc. Better to have some quantitiative metrics than trying to intpret vague signs, one would better know when to increase the prophylactic measures.

P

Peatness

An update of sorts about gf, or at least her family. We are yet to have our final discussion about whether she should take the vackx (see above) and she has just returned from holidays so it will be soon. Anyways, she is in close contact with her 70-year old father in Poland and he is one of those people that knows exactly how fit he is. He basically goes on long walks and counts pressups each day. So he is reporting that he doesn't feel the same now, post jabs, and specifically he can't do anything like what he could do with pressups. He asked around friends in the village and its the same with them. It is super ironic that the very video which starts this thread concerns the D-dimer bloodclotting results of Dr Charles Hoffe. He actually recounts a very similar story of a patient who used to walk 2 miles to the surgery and could no longer manage it at all.

I'm glad her father was honest about reporting back. Obviously its not great news given Hoffe's results but maybe his honesty will influence his daughters decision.

We all should get to know exactly what our fitness level is, what are balance level is |(using a wobble board), is there a good test of memory that can be repeated every couple of days for which you should always get basically the same result, what other metrics are there? So we can see early warning signs if we are getting affected by shedding etc. Better to have some quantitiative metrics than trying to intpret vague signs, one would better know when to increase the prophylactic measures.
This is good and bad news. Bad news because a man that was previously fit and healthy is now showing signs of possible muscle damage. Good news because gf will now be open to hearing the evidence of the dangers of the injections. Also, may be open to hearing about anti-inflammatory remedies for helping her father. Good luck

OP
A

AdoTintor

I just heard more. He used to be able to do 45 pressups - everyday. He could do pressups with the clapping. Now he can do only 15, cannot do it with claps. He is sweating all the time, never used to. He wants to go to the doctor. She is very worried because she senses his worry. Its true you have to look hard to see the silver lining in this @Pina. But it is there; she is much less keen now and at least we are now in sensible conversation territory, before it looked hopeless.

P

Peatness

I just heard more. He used to be able to do 45 pressups - everyday. He could do pressups with the clapping. Now he can do only 15, cannot do it with claps. He is sweating all the time, never used to. He wants to go to the doctor. She is very worried because she senses his worry. Its true you have to look hard to see the silver lining in this @Pina. But it is there; she is much less keen now and at least we are now in sensible conversation territory, before it looked hopeless.
I feel angry reading this. 45 push ups at the age of 70 is incredible now he can barely do 15. He needs to get his doctor to runs some basic test at least. All over the world there are people like this suffering needlessly. I suspect your gf is not likely to agree to jabs anytime soon.

ilovethesea

This advice really stuck in my mind as the last thing I read before seeing her. It was really helpful, and it chimes with similar advice I've heard people give for saving broken marriages. i.e. work on yourself rather than sit there pleading with someone to stay.

It turns out I have a reprieve of two weeks as she has shifted her plans. So I can take more time over this, but from now on I will be presenting everything in the context of what I am doing for my kids and why.
I'm glad it helped and I'm sorry about her dad. Sadly having someone close to you be harmed is what it has to come to for most people to start seeing things as they really are. And often not even that will do it!

We are all really fortunate here on this forum that we had our awakening about mainstream medicine a long time ago. My health was harmed by doctors so I haven't trusted them in over a decade... none of their actions through this thing really surprise me. We have to remember the average person who had no experience with the system is going to have a hard time wrapping their head around this level of fraud and that yes, they really do want to depopulate.

P

Peatness

We are all really fortunate here on this forum that we had our awakening about mainstream medicine a long time ago. My health was harmed by doctors so I haven't trusted them in over a decade... none of their actions through this thing really surprise me. We have to remember the average person who had no experience with the system is going to have a hard time wrapping their head around this level of fraud and that yes, they really do want to depopulate.
This is my experience too. It's a shame it took me so longer to come to my senses.

OP
A

AdoTintor

gf v-update 53: I don't know where she got the idea that brutal honesty is best among friends but this is her approach to life, and its being applied absolutely everywhere, even at work, which is surely going to lead to trouble. I remind her that she works in sales after all. Anyway she is currently on the train heading to the main office for a few days training. I've been trying to warn her that the question of her vstatus could easily come up. That a room full of colleagues, all BBC indoctrinated & fully jabbed, are going to consider her honest approach "refreshing" and then then proceed to gossip about her as soon as she leaves the room. This gossip could be very bad for her as people have strong views and it would become a big talking point. At her last place of work one colleague, who was about to go on holiday, freaked out if she got too close for fear of a positive test ruining her travels. So she has to perform a white lie which is very foreign to her - I'd prefer "I've done it 2 weeks ago" but she is leaning on "I have it booked for next week". I think she likes that one because the booking could get cancelled and hopefully nobody will ask again and just assume it was done. So lets see what she does. I so wish we could jump forward a few years to our transhumanist future where I could just control her with my mouse.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom