GF threatening to get the double snake bite - help needed on material to show

AdoTintor

I think this is one of the best videos for convincing the unconvinced. This doctor limits himself completely to the science, no hint of conspiracy, and its really compelling on the dangers, and is not 4 hours long. This is rare.

Does anyone know of anymore videos of this kind? My gf of 2 years is talking of getting her jabs so I am trying to put together some material to go through with her. But any hint of conspiracy or paranoia and I will be done, and I think we will be over which is really making me sad.

Video posted previous by @Pina:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pEoVteYjgmQb/

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Here's what I tell my family and close friends "Well this treatment has never before been used in humans. The safety trials have been going on less than a year and aren't over until January 2023, so I'll make my decision then". I don't mention any theories at all, as they are likely to raise "flags". Of course, in 2023 I will have to have a different response.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Here's what I tell my family and close friends "Well this treatment has never before been used in humans. The safety trials have been going on less than a year and aren't over until January 2023, so I'll make my decision then". I don't mention any theories at all, as they are likely to raise "flags". Of course, in 2023 I will have to have a different response.
That is almost exactly what I have said. Fortunately, I haven’t been asked too often. I don’t say anything about making a decision in 2023 because my decision is already made.

P

Peatness

Good thinking #just wait

noqcks

Depends on how old your GF is, but you can try this method.

Compare the risk of the vaccine with the risk of covid. You can curate the risk of covid from here: QCovid™ risk calculator. If she’s under 30 her IFR risk should be like 0.0003%.

Then you can calculate the risk of death from the vaccine using vaccine deaths by total doses.

The last time I did this calculation the risks were almost equal. And then you can talk about the unknown risks for an experimental vaccine. About how there are unknowns were still discovering about the vaccine i.e spike protein gets distributed outside the arm.

Mention how vaccines are a medical intervention to reduce the risk of a fatal outcome. If the fatal outcome is very small for her age range and the vaccine only reduces risk minimally (if at all) and comes with its own risk, what is the point in getting vaccinated? You’re bringing more risk upon yourself.

This is how I explained it to my girlfriend and her parents, and it seemed to work. I think people respond positively to an argument when you weave scientific sounding numbers into a story.

Rick K

I think this is one of the best videos for convincing the unconvinced. This doctor limits himself completely to the science, no hint of conspiracy, and its really compelling on the dangers, and is not 4 hours long. This is rare.

Does anyone know of anymore videos of this kind? My gf of 2 years is talking of getting her jabs so I am trying to put together some material to go through with her. But any hint of conspiracy or paranoia and I will be done, and I think we will be over which is really making me sad.

boris

OP
A

AdoTintor

thankyou for these suggestions - some of these videos are awesome. However, she doesn't fear the va$$in enough. So ideally I need videos like the one I posted that are really convincing on that single aspect.

I didn't make it clear that I don't need to convince her that there is a conspiracy and that vaccines are unnecessary - she seems down with that. Her twisted logic is that "it will be mandated", she seems sure about this, so she feels she will have to take it anyway. So why not do it now to avoid the really awkward office conversations/pressure that will occur in her new job?

I need her to fear it more in order for her to see the value of waiting, given the mandate may not occur. To really fear these medium term issues that are potentially predicted but take time to occur (problems for almost everyone, prions, general issues from consuming a bioweapon etc)

If she doesn't wait she may not be able to bring up her children so who cares about a few awkward conversations at work? But its really tricky and she is headstrong.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/i2fMnrMH3Zm3/

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Is it possible that she feels she "needs" the vaccine, her friends got it and don't understand why she hasn't gotten it yet, or she doesn't want to feel like an "outsider" or be labeled as a cause of the latest uptick in cases, etc. And the reasons she is giving you are simply justifications for her feelings and fears?

In other words, maybe it doesn't help to address her specific reasons. I tried unsuccessfully to get my grown children to "wait it out". No explanation was convincing to them; they just wanted to get it and be comfortable with their friends.

LeeLemonoil

I at least try to make my close ones take the JandJ single-shot and flank it with Vitamin D, Aspirin and Zinc.

They feel immunized and have the legal privileges that come with it - at the same time no mRNA, no Nanolipids, less dosage/harmful substance due to quantity and the 3 mentioned substances have sufficient data behind it to make it reasonable to assume they minimize the side effects we dread

P

Peatness

Is it possible that she feels she "needs" the vaccine, her friends got it and don't understand why she hasn't gotten it yet, or she doesn't want to feel like an "outsider" or be labeled as a cause of the latest uptick in cases, etc. And the reasons she is giving you are simply justifications for her feelings and fears?

In other words, maybe it doesn't help to address her specific reasons. I tried unsuccessfully to get my grown children to "wait it out". No explanation was convincing to them; they just wanted to get it and be comfortable with their friends.
There is something highly dishonest about being a conformist.
thankyou for these suggestions - some of these videos are awesome. However, she doesn't fear the va$$in enough. So ideally I need videos like the one I posted that are really convincing on that single aspect.

I didn't make it clear that I don't need to convince her that there is a conspiracy and that vaccines are unnecessary - she seems down with that. Her twisted logic is that "it will be mandated", she seems sure about this, so she feels she will have to take it anyway. So why not do it now to avoid the really awkward office conversations/pressure that will occur in her new job?

I need her to fear it more in order for her to see the value of waiting, given the mandate may not occur. To really fear these medium term issues that are potentially predicted but take time to occur (problems for almost everyone, prions, general issues from consuming a bioweapon etc)

If she doesn't wait she may not be able to bring up her children so who cares about a few awkward conversations at work? But its really tricky and she is headstrong.
It takes courage to stand apart, if she is headstrong as you say why is she so intimidated by awkward office conversations?

The clinical trials end 2023 as @JudiBlueHen pointed out, it is reasonable for her to say she is simply waiting for all the data to come in.

Implications for Possible Consequences of COVID-19 Vaccines

Should you get vaccinated?

Beg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5AfvOk57bE

Last edited by a moderator:

Personally, every jabbed person I’ve encountered is very stubborn and believes the lies the government tells them. cognitive dissonance is deeply entrenched in them. If your girlfriend gets the jab, I’d ditch her. There’s other un jabbed fish in the sea. Right now people have to think about their own self preservation.

OP
A

AdoTintor

yes this is exactly the social pressure. And there is something more when it comes to her new job which happens to be client facing. The expectation will clearly be that she is double jabbed from work and client perspective. Merrily announcing to the office that you are unjabbed and "waiting for the trials to finish" is not going to go down well. 6 months probabtion and she could be out - two kids at home waiting to be fed. She doesn't want to take chances(!), all friends have survived the jab, why are you being so paranoid Ado. Stop reading that ***t and enjoy life.

OP
A

AdoTintor

It takes courage to stand apart, if she is headstrong as you say why is she so intimidated by awkward office conversations?

To her credit she stayed strong at her current job and took a lot of flak. I think this experience taught her that it wasn't going to go down well at the new place, and because she is on probation the job risk is real and palpable, so she has changed tack. THe va$$ine risk isn't apparent, and it "will be mandated" anyway Ado. So just try enjoying life a little will you. I've got to make a success of this job for my kids, and i dont have time for any of this conspiracy stuff right now.

Sitaruîm

If you want her to fear the vax, show her some of the pictures/vids with really nasty reactions that have been shared in the covid threads here, better than a doctor rambling for 30 minutes

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom