GF threatening to get the double snake bite - help needed on material to show

boris

I got the JNJ for convenience, had a fever and headache for a couple days and was back to normal. Honestly the anti-vax alarmism is extremely exaggerated. There's a 99.99% chance your girlfriend will be perfectly fine, I've yet to run into a person in real life that had any meaningful adverse reaction and don't know anyone who knows anyone who did. Get out of the antivax bubble and live your life without fear.

The antivax crowd is turning into a cult. Don't care if I get flamed here. Over 1 billion people have been vaxxed and the adverse reactions are a statistical nothing burger hence the vague predictions that the real effects will be years down the road.. no different than a doomsday cult that failed to predict the end of the world.

Ironically you are the prime example for cult like behaviour.

LLight

I got the JNJ for convenience, had a fever and headache for a couple days and was back to normal. Honestly the anti-vax alarmism is extremely exaggerated. There's a 99.99% chance your girlfriend will be perfectly fine, I've yet to run into a person in real life that had any meaningful adverse reaction and don't know anyone who knows anyone who did. Get out of the antivax bubble and live your life without fear.

The antivax crowd is turning into a cult. Don't care if I get flamed here. Over 1 billion people have been vaxxed and the adverse reactions are a statistical nothing burger hence the vague predictions that the real effects will be years down the road.. no different than a doomsday cult that failed to predict the end of the world.
You forgot to talk about potential long term side effects and fastly diminishing efficiency observed in Israel.

Congrats for your yearly subscription to the spike induced damages.

OccamzRazer

Statistically speaking, a single person's experience with the vaccine - whether good or bad! - means very little.

Yves

Ironically you are the prime example for cult like behaviour.
Most people I know in real life are antivax and because I'm politically right wing I constantly run into antivax nonsense, half the reason I got the shot was to show how foolish they were being. If you're honest eventually you'll be a little embarrassed in a few years you jumped on the antivax ban wagon.

By the way literally nobody pressured me to get vaccinated but I got tons of pressure and flak for getting it. In my experience the antivax crowd is way more pushy and hysterical about the whole ordeal. They're afraid of being proven wrong, their ego is invested in it like it's some type of identity lol

Yves

You forgot to talk about potential long term side effects and fastly diminishing efficiency observed in Israel.

Congrats for your yearly subscription to the spike induced damages.
The vaccines are out of your system in a matter of days, mythical long term effects aren't a thing imo

boris

Most people I know in real life are antivax and because I'm politically right wing I constantly run into antivax nonsense, half the reason I got the shot was to show how foolish they were being. If you're honest eventually you'll be a little embarrassed in a few years you jumped on the antivax ban wagon.

By the way literally nobody pressured me to get vaccinated but I got tons of pressure and flak for getting it. In my experience the antivax crowd is way more pushy and hysterical about the whole ordeal. They're afraid of being proven wrong, their ego is invested in it like it's some type of identity lol

Really bizarre statements. There is endless amounts of evidence of long term harm from many types of vaccines, just search the forum. There is a clear pressure from the media and governments for people to get vaccinated and a lack of real evidence for a need to do so, so just taking the vaccine "to get it over with" or prove some kind of point is foolish if anything.

Yves

Really bizarre statements. There is endless amounts of evidence of long term harm from many types of vaccines, just search the forum. There is a clear pressure from the media and governments for people to get vaccinated and a lack of real evidence for a need to do so, so just taking the vaccine "to get it over with" or prove some kind of point is foolish if anything.
I don't really watch the media or government. In the US where I live there are no government mandates for me to get vaccinated. No one in real life has pressured me, no government agent, no employer, no individual, no doctor, etc. I have received tons of pressure from antivaxxers in real life. I emphasize real life because it's easy to live in an alternate reality if you just go by what's on the internet...

So what's the theory, your government is trying to kill you by giving you a vaccine and there's a big cover up? In reality at least in the US, the regulators/authorities have actually proven over cautions (suspending JNJ after a few deaths, not approving AstraZeneca, over-mandating masks, delaying reopening, etc.).

Yves

You have given your honest opinion based on your experience, it’s valid. But I think there is far more evidence of the potential harm to come. We will keep an eye on your progress.

"The problem is that our bodies can copy foreign RNA and DNA and incorporate the copies into our chromosomes. If they are genes for viral proteins, it’s possible that during a future stress, those foreign genes could be expressed throughout our body, creating overwhelming amounts of those toxic proteins. The copies could be inserted into sperm cells and eggs as well as body cells, forming part of future generations. No sane person would consider doing it, if they understood how our cells respond to alien nucleic acids." Dr Ray Peat

There is some evidence of this happening with the actual COVID virus, but I have not seen any evidence that this occurs with the vaccines.

Reverse-transcribed SARS-CoV-2 RNA can integrate into the genome of cultured human cells and can be expressed in patient-derived tissues​

boris

I don't really watch the media or government. In the US where I live there are no government mandates for me to get vaccinated. No one in real life has pressured me, no government agent, no employer, no individual, no doctor, etc. I have received tons of pressure from antivaxxers in real life. I emphasize real life because it's easy to live in an alternate reality if you just go by what's on the internet...

So what's the theory, your government is trying to kill you by giving you a vaccine and there's a big cover up? In reality at least in the US, the regulators/authorities have actually proven over cautions (suspending JNJ after a few deaths, not approving AstraZeneca, over-mandating masks, delaying reopening, etc.).

Vaccines are big business. In Germany lobbyism is legal and many politicians are on the pharma companies payroll. In other contries were it's illegal you can bet they still do it. The politicians in Germany don't have to declare their sponsors.

Read this Forbes article about the 2009 pandemic "Why the WHO faked a pandemic":
"The Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE), a human rights watchdog, is publicly investigatingthe WHO's motives in declaring a pandemic. Indeed, the chairman of its influential health committee, epidemiologist Wolfgang Wodarg, has declared that the "false pandemic" is "one of the greatest medicine scandals of the century."
Even within the agency, the director of the WHO Collaborating Center for Epidemiology in Munster, Germany, Dr. Ulrich Kiel, has essentially labeled the pandemic a hoax."

Academics who spoke out on swine flu risks were more likely to have industry links, study finds

WHO and the pandemic flu “conspiracies”
"Key scientists advising the World Health Organization on planning for an influenza pandemic had done paid work for pharmaceutical firms that stood to gain from the guidance they wrote. These conflicts of interest have never been publicly disclosed by WHO"

Yves

Vaccines are big business. In Germany lobbyism is legal and many politicians are on the pharma companies payroll. In other contries were it's illegal you can bet they still do it. The politicians in Germany don't have to declare their sponsors.

Read this Forbes article about the 2009 pandemic "Why the WHO faked a pandemic":
"The Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE), a human rights watchdog, is publicly investigatingthe WHO's motives in declaring a pandemic. Indeed, the chairman of its influential health committee, epidemiologist Wolfgang Wodarg, has declared that the "false pandemic" is "one of the greatest medicine scandals of the century."
Even within the agency, the director of the WHO Collaborating Center for Epidemiology in Munster, Germany, Dr. Ulrich Kiel, has essentially labeled the pandemic a hoax."

Academics who spoke out on swine flu risks were more likely to have industry links, study finds

WHO and the pandemic flu “conspiracies”
"Key scientists advising the World Health Organization on planning for an influenza pandemic had done paid work for pharmaceutical firms that stood to gain from the guidance they wrote. These conflicts of interest have never been publicly disclosed by WHO"

They're not that big a business. The real money maker for Pharmaceutical companies is selling you drugs you have to take everyday for the rest of your life. Covid shots are around between $2-$37 a pop. "U.S. health care spending in 2019 was $3.8 trillion or $11,582 per capita". Covid vaccines are a drop in the bucket.

Old study but the covid vaccine won't move this number much at all.
"No country spent more than 0.5% of its healthcare budget on vaccines."

L

Lord Cola

They're not that big a business. The real money maker for Pharmaceutical companies is selling you drugs you have to take everyday for the rest of your life. Covid shots are around between $2-$37 a pop. "U.S. health care spending in 2019 was $3.8 trillion or $11,582 per capita". Covid vaccines are a drop in the bucket.

Do you know how much Pfizer made through the development and production of covid "vaccines"? I would also argue that the profits are not the driving factor, but a nice motivation on the side. If governments start regularly initiating states of exception in response to some "health security" threat, and casually strip people's rights until the people take pharmaceutical prodcts to collectively respond to it, that implies a huge influence for pharmaceutical companies over every single person involved, and a huge increase in government power over people. Is it ok to haggle with the government over your rights, when historically the government is known (all but formally) to have caused problems to suggest self-serving solutions, at our expense, time and time again?

Our "leaders" openly talk about how great it would be to have that kind of control over people, manipulating people with food and "medicine", and the injection campaign, and every other establishment action related to the crisis are somehow not extremely dangerous, because this specific instance of "vaccine" sale didn't make that much money (which is also simply not true)?

The doctors who repeat the mantra, "covid vaccines are safe and effective" could not possibly know the long term effects of the experimental substances being injected in people right now. Regardless of the numerous studies showing how the injections are definitely not "safe and effective". When people tell others to "just take the vaccine", despite all the painfully obvious problems related to it, what does that imply? Stop using your intelligence to determine whether an action would be beneficial for you. Ignore your own perceptions. Let the authorities decide and control your health for you.

Right wing "antivax" rhetoric isn't all there is to the argumernts against covid injections. Among the most convincing ones are from virologists, vaccinologists, doctors, etc., who have little profit to gain from going against the establishment narrative, and endure blackmail, smears, alienation, and destruction of their careers.

Last edited by a moderator:

boris

Not that big a business. Don't be ridiculous :): Pfizer is expecting an extra revenue boost of almost 50% of what they make in a year.

"The financial results also revealed that Pfizer has vastly exceeded its Covid-19 vaccine sales forecast of $15bn, and now expects the jab to bring in $26bn of revenue in 2021 – an increase of 73% on previously anticipated figures – with 1.6 billion doses set to be delivered under current contracts."

It's funny how everything you wrote about the "anti vaxx crowd" is being displayed by yourself. Highly invested ego and scared of being proven wrong.

Last edited:

Doc Sandoz

Do you know how much Pfizer made through the development and production of covid "vaccines"? I would also argue that the profits are not the driving factor, but a nice motivation on the side. If governments start regularly initiating states of exception in response to some "health security" threat, and casually strip people's rights until the people take pharmaceutical prodcts to collectively respond to it, that implies a huge influence for pharmaceutical companies over every single person involved, and a huge increase in government power over people. Is it ok to haggle with the government over your rights, when historically the government is known (all but formally) to have caused problems to suggest self-serving solutions, at our expense, time and time again?

Our "leaders" openly talk about how great it would be to have that kind of control over people, manipulating people with food and "medicine", and the injection campaign, and every other establishment action related to the crisis are somehow not extremely dangerous, because this specific instance of "vaccine" sale didn't make that much money (which is also simply not true)?

The doctors who repeat the mantra, "covid vaccines are safe and effective" could not possibly know the long term effects of the experimental substances being injected in people right now. Regardless of the numerous studies showing how the injections are definitely not "safe and effective". When people tell others to "just take the vaccine", despite all the painfully obvious problems related to it, what does that imply? Stop using your intelligence to determine whether an action would be beneficial for you. Ignore your own perceptions. Let the authorities decide and control your health for you.

Right wing "antivax" rhetoric isn't all there is to the argumernts against covid injections. Among the most convincing ones are from virologists, vaccinologists, doctors, etc., who have little profit to gain from going against the establishment narrative, and endure blackmail, smears, alienation, and destruction of their careers.
+1

Yves

It's funny how everything you wrote about the "anti vaxx crowd" is being displayed by yourself. Highly invested ego and scared of being proven wrong.
Don't really have my ego invested in this topic, I already wagered my health on it. Literally no fear about dropping dead in 2 years or whatever the latest claims are. If the vaccines do turn out to be deadly I'll have more to worry about than being wrong on an internet forum lol. I keep trying to wager money with people who make vaccine predictions about people dropping dead or becoming infertile but they squirm when they have to put money on the line... An anecdote but I have two semen analyses a couple months before the vaccine and 1 after and the one after was unchanged (perfectly normal parameters, total motile count unchanged)

My advice to the OP remains the same, live your life without fear and don't give the gf a hard time about it. It's her choice and the odds are overwhelmingly in her favor she will be fine like the other 99.99% that took it.

P

Peatness

Dr. Pierre Gilbert Warns in 1995 About Magnetic Vaccine

"In the biological destruction there are the organized tempests on the magnetic fields. What will follow is a contamination of the bloodstreams of mankind, creating intentional infections.This will be enforced via laws that will make vaccination mandatory. And these vaccines will make possible to control people. The vaccines will have liquid crystals that will become hosted in the brain cells, which will become micro-receivers of electromagnetic fields where waves of very low frequencies will be sent. And through these low frequency waves people will be unable to think, you’ll be turned into a zombie. Don’t think of this as a hypothesis. This has been done. Think of Rwanda."

See Operation Crimson Mist: Electronic Slaughter in Rwanda

boris

Don't really have my ego invested in this topic, I already wagered my health on it. Literally no fear about dropping dead in 2 years or whatever the latest claims are. If the vaccines do turn out to be deadly I'll have more to worry about than being wrong on an internet forum lol. I keep trying to wager money with people who make vaccine predictions about people dropping dead or becoming infertile but they squirm when they have to put money on the line... An anecdote but I have two semen analyses a couple months before the vaccine and 1 after and the one after was unchanged (perfectly normal parameters, total motile count unchanged)

My advice to the OP remains the same, live your life without fear and don't give the gf a hard time about it. It's her choice and the odds are overwhelmingly in her favor she will be fine like the other 99.99% that took it.

Your point remains as odd as in the beginning. Yes, don't live in fear. But it's simply unnecessary to get an experimental injection for a disease that kills under 0.02% of the non eldery. Pharma products need testing for many years for a reason, you don't know if something can cause cancer or other conditions years down the line. The scenario is very simple, it's simply foolish and irresponsible to take it.

Other than that, I agree: don't give others a hard time and just let them do what they want. But it's good if they hear both sides before deciding.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom