Germany announces lockdown for the unvaccinated - are camps next ?

ilovethesea

He has been open about his job and his publically accessible website is and has been full of masonic symbolism. What new and surprising thing is being revealed by that instagram post?
Nothing new to me, it’s for the people who don’t see he is controlled opposition. There was a longer paper in some other thread that goes through his CV in detail.

L

Lord Cola

Nothing new to me, it’s for the people who don’t see he is controlled opposition. There was a longer paper in some other thread that goes through his CV in detail.
Do you happen to remember the name of the thread or where I might be able to find it?

ilovethesea

Do you happen to remember the name of the thread?
I don’t, but I think the paper was written by Fakeologist so you can probably find it through google.
^ Not an endorsement of Fakeologist btw, I don’t know anything about him... I found the paper in some other forum and it just shows how preposterous this guy’s CV is.

L

Lord Cola

I don’t, but I think the paper was written by Fakeologist so you can probably find it through google.
^ Not an endorsement of Fakeologist btw, I don’t know anything about him... I found the paper in some other forum and it just shows how preposterous this guy’s CV is.
I found it. He was one of the most suspect among the covid celebrities that came out of nowhere.

It would be interesting to see a deep analysis of RFK Jr's financial and other ties.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lollipop2

is it really that much of a stretch to believe that they’d be controlling both sides of the corona debate with figures like these?
No it is not too much of a stretch - on another note, Martin didn’t appear out of nowhere. He had been around the scene for quite a while.

Lollipop2

I found it. He was one of the most suspect among the covid celebrities that came out of nowhere.

It would be interesting to see a deep analysis of RFK Jr's financial and other ties.
Martin didn’t come out of nowhere. He has been beating the drum for quite a while because he was following the patents. Maybe he just started getting interviewed recently. But check it out he has been around for a while.

Lejeboca

No surprise here too. It has been discussed on the forum: RFK Jr is in the Epsten's little flight log book. He spoke favorably about "full vaccinations" before convid
See the posts starting with, this e.g. .

Demyze

Very sad, disgusting.

I dare someone to try that sort of crap when I'm in the immediate area...
Keep practicing your Jeet Kune Do pal, you might need it

FitnessMike

foking nazis

Demyze

Last edited:

Demyze

OccamzRazer

Keep practicing your Jeet Kune Do pal, you might need it
Will do, thnx to Mr. Lee we can all live without fear

lee.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals