Haidut Interview Georgi Dinkov: Insulin Resistance, Obesity is an Endocrine Problem, Problems with Excess Cortisol w Brian Gryn

A.R

What do you mean, there are other substances to reduce stress hormones. Vitamin E, aspirin and I would add Phosphatidylserine are good.

What I am thinking about lately, after scouring the forum. You take vitamin E to reduce cortisol and estrogen in the evening. You take aspirin, B3 and K2 with coffee, in the morning, to improve metabolism and you wait. Healing is going to take place.
Aspirin should not be taken same time as vitamin k2. Aspirin has similar effects as vitamin e on blood thinning.

A.R

Why not, k2 and aspirin together?
K2 is blood coagulant, Aspirin and vitamin E are blood thinners, so you should wait atleast 8 hours between taking them. Check the forum to confirm, but you can take vitamin e and aspirin together, then wait atleast 8 hours to take vitamin k2.

cremes

@Bozidar @cremes How much Vit E are you taking please? What sort of results have you experienced with your approaches with regards to reduction of cortisol and insulin / stress?
When I started Tocovit I was recently past a heart attack and felt poorly after my stents were placed. I took full doses of E for about 3 months and greatly benefited from it.

It’s now months later and I have tapered my E usage. I now take 3 drops a day orally which for tocovit is about 90 IU. I take it to limit lipid peroxidation as I continue to try and eliminate it for my system. I also get some more E from Mitolipin and LipOdd both of which dissolve their ingredients in tocopherols. Those two are 100% topical only so I may get another 50-100 IU of E absorbed from them.

I feel pretty good.

cremes

K2 is blood coagulant, Aspirin and vitamin E are blood thinners, so you should wait atleast 8 hours between taking them. Check the forum to confirm, but you can take vitamin e and aspirin together, then wait atleast 8 hours to take vitamin k2.
I’ve never seen this guidance before in the forum. I rarely have complete understanding of any of these chemical mechanisms but I know that aspirin and K2 work on completely different principles.

I don’t think your advice to split aspirin and K2 is correct.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
I’ve never seen this guidance before in the forum. I rarely have complete understanding of any of these chemical mechanisms but I know that aspirin and K2 work on completely different principles.

Seams also strange to me.
Would you care to explain, what would happen if I took them both together? @A.R

Ismail

I haven’t seen this too bud @A.R

You able to link any where in the forum which expounds upon why we can’t or shouldn’t do this?

I’ve been taking aspirin and K2 together for quite some time now 🙄🙊🤷‍♂️

Whichway?

K2 is blood coagulant.
The way you write this makes it sound like K2 makes the blood thicken and clot. This is simply NOT true. K2 participates in, and is required for, making the proteins which help the blood to clot, if there is an injury that leads to bleeding.

Vitamin K2 and aspirin work on different biochemical pathways involved in blood clotting and do not interact or interfere with each other, so they can be taken together.

Peater

From the show notes:
This week I interviewed independent health researcher Georgi Dinkov to discuss the bioenergetic viewpoint along with:
- True Causes of Insulin Resistance
- Problems with Stress and Fasting
- Fat vs. Glucose Oxidation
- Advantages of taking Niacinamide, Vitamin E and Aspirin and certain markers to check for optimal health!

Connect with Georgi Dinkov: https://twitter.com/haidut?lang=en

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BInReo00mlc

Enjoyable vid, thanks for sharing.

@haidut Can you say any more about the medication-resistant cortisol please? You mentioned dexamethasone I believe, would Rays and/or your ideas work better or differently due to their more systemic nature? Or is some cortisol literally unquenchable? Thanks.

Last edited:

Hans

Forum Supporter
Yes, I searched and found that kiwi is high in serotonin. Georgi has changed one of my food choices again.

All of the serotonin is broken down in the gut before it even reaches the blood. It will not increase circulating serotonin.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Ive watched it once but my first impression is that there is no hope if you are already obese. / diabetic and in poor health other than to take 11BHDS1 (?) or RU486 Neither of which are available to purchase? Please put me right if they can be purchased.

Other than that, the diet /exercise cycle puts you in a loop of high stress and release of fat which gets into the blood stream and competes with glucose. Glucose then rises and you end up more diabetic / more fat. Add high cortisol / Cushing to the mix and you are totally messed up.

Is this interview saying that once you are in this scenario, nothing can change that?

What are the options for people like this?
RU486 doesn't help with fat loss at all. Tried it and it doesn't do jack.
High protein (with carbs) is an easy trick to feel more satiated, eat less and feel less stressed.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
What do you mean, there are other substances to reduce stress hormones. Vitamin E, aspirin and I would add Phosphatidylserine are good.

What I am thinking about lately, after scouring the forum. You take vitamin E to reduce cortisol and estrogen in the evening. You take aspirin, B3 and K2 with coffee, in the morning, to improve metabolism and you wait. Healing is going to take place.

Bozidar,​

How did it go with tocovit, in the evening?
I read that Peat only recommends E once a week, Haidut once or twice.
"Half life of vitamin E is at least 48 hours so you need only take it once or twice a week. Peat himself takes it topically once a week apparently."

Bozidar

Forum Supporter

Bozidar,​

How did it go with tocovit, in the evening?
I read that Peat only recommends E once a week, Haidut once or twice.
"Half life of vitamin E is at least 48 hours so you need only take it once or twice a week. Peat himself takes it topically once a week apparently."
Hi

Sorry for the late response.
I got really depressed because of what is happening in my personal life and then this thing with Dinkov and Charlie was to much for me so I didn't read the forum for some time.

I did not manage to try tocovit, it is still siting on my shelf.
I got distracted by many other thing going to my head and I went traveling.

I had that realization, what you say, about vitamin E also.
Before, I have been taking vitamin E from from NOW Foods, alpha tocopherol only, every night, and it does feel like its to much.
It builds up in the system, even with just one drop and it makes me wake up in some kind of delirium. Strange feeling, don't know what it is.
I haven't been taking it for a while now and I don't know if I am going to start again. I wonder do I even need it? Maybe I am using it incorrectly
I don't know...
Sorry I don't have more clear answers, but my life is such a mess. I have shelf full of almost every haidut's product and I havent tried most of it...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom