FDA authorizes Pfizer COVID-19 pill for emergency use

Mito

“Federal officials said the pill, known as Paxlovid, will be a vital tool in treating people who test positive, develop symptoms and are at higher risk of a bad outcome, though they warned that quantity might be limited due to the complex chemistry involved in making the pills.”

“Nirmatrelvir is an antiviral drug developed by Pfizer which acts as an orally active 3CL protease inhibitor.[2][3][4][5] In December 2021, the combination of nirmatrelvir with the CYP3A4 inhibitor ritonavir was given Emergency Use Authorization by the FDA for the treatment of COVID-19 in high-risk patients over the age of 12 under the brand name Paxlovid.[6][7]

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
I have the CYP3A4 *22 allele - slow metabolizer of about 50% of pharmaceuticals. This leads to larger AUC and more side effects due to inability to metabolize properly so the metabolites cannot be eliminated at a normal rate. This new drug is a definite AVOID for me. Not that I would trust it in the first place.

OK from reading the links it looks like the liver enzyme inhibitor is used to slow the metabolism of the active ingredients, meaning it is metabolized by CYP3A4.. However, it will slow down the metabolism of ALL meds and foods that use CYP3A4, potentially messing with the levels of other pharmaceuticals on board in the individual.

Also the claim that it "cuts hospitalization and death by 89%" based on a trial of only 2,250 patients in a TWO month study? I thought the death rate untreated was lower than 1 in 2,250, so what does this number mean? This EUA crap needs to stop!

OP
Mito

Mito

Also the claim that it "cuts hospitalization and death by 89%" based on a trial of only 2,250 patients in a TWO month study? I thought the death rate untreated was lower than 1 in 2,250, so what does this number mean? This EUA crap needs to stop!
But at least it can’t be legally mandated unlike a vaccine.

Perry Staltic

Ritonavir was used in combo with the anti-viral Lopinavir (Kaletra) during the early days of covid. It was responsible for causing serotonin syndrome in at least two patients that were on anti-depressants because it interfered with those drugs metabolism. Probably a lot more cases went undetected and therefore unreported, and were probably attributed to covid. This full study used to be available, but you can still plug the DOI into Sci-Hub: removing barriers in the way of science to view it.

More info on Paxlovid:

“Ritonavir is not without its side effects, which can include life-threatening liver inflammation, pancreatitis, and heart arrhythmias. It may also cause nausea, diarrhea, dizziness, confusion, high cholesterol, high blood sugar, stomach or intestinal bleeding, numb hands and feet, a skin rash, as well as countless other side effects.” The FDA has issued a black box warning for many serious contraindications with ritonavir.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

.From Nature study above. Ivermectin crushed everything else. GC367 is the control

42003_2020_1577_Fig4_HTML.png

Last edited:

minni

Infracting Nuremberg codes is also against the law, yet they broke the law via Covid nursing homes and toxic vaxes. Also see the following vid. of medical atrocities at Tuskegee, Willowbrook etc. Given that, why would they not "emergency mandate" Pfizer/Merck pills, whether legal or not?

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/MJqXlNHXPcUl/
And I bet the pills already contain tracking biochips to "ensure compliance". I.E. see the below vid. Is Bourla hinting something here?

Last edited:
OP
Mito

Mito

Paxlovid works, the vaccines don't​

Conclusion
Treatment with NMV-r in non-hospitalized vaccinated patients with Covid-19 was associated with a reduced likelihood of emergency room visits, hospitalization, or death. Complications and overall resource utilization were also decreased.

OP
Mito

Mito

Pfizer COVID pill showed no benefit in adults under 65, study finds​

“Pfizer’s COVID-19 pill appears to provide little or no benefit for adults under 65 while still reducing the risk of hospitalization and death for high-risk seniors, according to a large study published Wednesday.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals