Extremely strong and large ancient people, any explanation?

Roni123@

brothers I have a doubt and I would like to hear your opinion on this

my grandparents were farmers and they really did everything manually, even cutting down the tree and making boards with their hands and in a month building a house, and I'm also a farmer and I work hard and I met my grandparents, food was basically eggs, animals in pastures left in nature, lard from loose pigs, lots of corn cooked in water and cheese and a giant plate, almost a bowl of some vegetables
Meat was occasionally, twice a week until three

and simply my grandfather had a very big bone structure and he had a lot of strength, I clearly remember that he, at 55 years old, could take down a bull by himself, something that I and two other people did not do and his work was very hard and simply impossible for me to play if it was in those years

the question is, why is that? Is it possible to reach that level today?

did the Greeks really have the physique of their erected monuments??

GodsHound

Exposure to cell phone radiofrequency changes corticotrophin hormone levels and histology of the brain and adrenal glands in male Wistar rat​

Sima Shahabi et al. 2018 PMID: 3062737

Abstract​

Objective(s):​

Nowadays, the electromagnetic field-emitting devices are used routinely in our lives. Controversial reports exist concerning the effects of mobile radiofrequency (RF) on different parts of the body, especially stress hormones. The main goal of the present work was to study the long-term effects of mobile RF900 MHz exposure with special focus on the adrenal gland pathophysiology and function.

Materials and Methods:​

Adult male Wistar rats were exposed to mobile RF 6 hr daily for 4–8 weeks. Intact and switched-off exposed animals were considered as controls. Plasma ACTH and cortisol levels were measured by the ELISA method. At the end of the experiment, a histological study was done on adrenal gland and brain tissues by hematoxylin and eosin staining. The thickness of the fasciculate layer of the adrenal gland, and its cell count and perimeter were measured using the Fiji software.

Results:​

Enhanced plasma ACTH and cortisol levels were found after prolonged exposure to mobile RF. The fasciculata layer of adrenal cortex eventually thickened following mobile RF radiation. While the number of cells in zona fasciculata remained constant, the cell size and perimeter increased during RF exposure. Finally, we found that vacuolization in brain tissue and the number and size of vacuoles considerably increased during two months of RF exposure.

Conclusion:​

Cell phone RF exposure induced significant hormonal and structural changes in adrenal gland and brain tissues. Therefore, the public should be aware and limit their exposure as much as possible.

This is one example of the thousands of man-made toxic influences within our modern environment which grow more abundant with each year. The question you should be asking is “How are we still alive at all?”

OP
R

Roni123@

Exposure to cell phone radiofrequency changes corticotrophin hormone levels and histology of the brain and adrenal glands in male Wistar rat​

Abstract​

Nowadays, the electromagnetic field-emitting devices are used routinely in our lives. Controversial reports exist concerning the effects of mobile radiofrequency (RF) on different parts of the body, especially stress hormones. The main goal of the present work was to study the long-term effects of mobile RF900 MHz exposure with special focus on the adrenal gland pathophysiology and function.

Adult male Wistar rats were exposed to mobile RF 6 hr daily for 4–8 weeks. Intact and switched-off exposed animals were considered as controls. Plasma ACTH and cortisol levels were measured by the ELISA method. At the end of the experiment, a histological study was done on adrenal gland and brain tissues by hematoxylin and eosin staining. The thickness of the fasciculate layer of the adrenal gland, and its cell count and perimeter were measured using the Fiji software.

Enhanced plasma ACTH and cortisol levels were found after prolonged exposure to mobile RF. The fasciculata layer of adrenal cortex eventually thickened following mobile RF radiation. While the number of cells in zona fasciculata remained constant, the cell size and perimeter increased during RF exposure. Finally, we found that vacuolization in brain tissue and the number and size of vacuoles considerably increased during two months of RF exposure.

Cell phone RF exposure induced significant hormonal and structural changes in adrenal gland and brain tissues. Therefore, the public should be aware and limit their exposure as much as possible.

This is one example of the thousands of man-made toxic influences within our modern environment which grow more abundant with each year. The question you should be asking is “How are we still alive at all?”

really, but I think an organism with a high metabolic rate can handle these stressors our ancestors often got into terrible situations, my grandpa even got a snakebite and survived, he had no way to go to a hospital the bite was in the leg

Gânico

the question is, why is that?
Mainly by not being poisoned (vaccines, radiation, plastic, pollutants, vegetable oils, etc) since birth like every modern human.

Is it possible to reach that level today?
Maybe, but it would take a lot of effort and dedication which many do not possess

did the Greeks really have the physique of their erected monuments??
Those who were not living off gruel.

GodsHound

really, but I think an organism with a high metabolic rate can handle these stressors our ancestors often got into terrible situations, my grandpa even got a snakebite and survived, he had no way to go to a hospital the bite was in the leg
Except, oneway the body deals with stressful events is to lower the metabolic rate to conserve energy. Although you may not encounter such sudden terrible situations as your ancestors, you are under more constant stress than anyone before you. You’re body will adapt to this stress by lowering the metabolism if there is not enough nutrition. But some things in the modern food supply even directly lower thyroid function despite the caloric content. Another factor is the lack of glandular animal meat that is in our diet. Ray’s said that traditional diets probably had the equivalent to half a grain of thyroid hormone in, from making stews with the glands of an animal for eg. The end result of all this leaves you a stunted animal compared to your ancestors, compared to what you could have been.

OP
R

Roni123@

Except, oneway the body deals with stressful events is to lower the metabolic rate to conserve energy. Although you may not encounter such sudden terrible situations as your ancestors, you are under more constant stress than anyone before you. You’re body will adapt to this stress by lowering the metabolism if there is not enough nutrition. But some things in the modern food supply even directly lower thyroid function despite the caloric content. Another factor is the lack of glandular animal meat that is in our diet. Ray’s said that traditional diets probably had the equivalent to half a grain of thyroid hormone in, from making stews with the glands of an animal for eg. The end result of all this leaves you a stunted animal compared to your ancestors, compared to what you could have been.
because I think Ray said that a small and constant stress is worse than an occasional and big one. he also said that people or animals with a constant supply of glucose felt virtually no such stressors.

joaquin

Abstract​

Have you read Arthur Firstenberg's book, The History of Electricity? I have a digital copy if you would like.
Like you said, “How are we still alive at all?”
I don't think there is any hope in sight.

OP
R

Roni123@

Mainly by not being poisoned (vaccines, radiation, plastic, pollutants, vegetable oils, etc) since birth like every modern human.

Maybe, but it would take a lot of effort and dedication which many do not possess

Those who were not living off gruel.
not to mention the brain issue, a high metabolic rate (I still don't have it) should make the person think very deeply and free of confusion

GodsHound

because I think Ray said that a small and constant stress is worse than an occasional and big one. he also said that people or animals with a constant supply of glucose felt virtually no such stressors.
Yeah that’s it. Even stores PUFA in the tissues will amplify the negative effects of adrenaline and draw out the recovery time.
Have you read Arthur Firstenberg's book, The History of Electricity? I have a digital copy if you would like.
Like you said, “How are we still alive at all?”
I don't think there is any hope in sight.
nah it looks good tho, I’ll check it out. Michael Persinger discussed the subtle abilities of the human body to use electric fields for transferring and recieving temporal information, which is completely thwarted by EMF pollution nowadays. And it’s obvious that basic biological functions are also effected. I have hope. I think we’ve been here before and we’ll be here again.

JamesGatz

Abstract​

Yep - this is one thing I think the NWO actually doesn't realize

In 10 years - the average person will be relaying 5G signals through their brain, driving a car that obliterates their nervous system with EMF, wearing a headset that scrambles their brain with EMF, eating food that makes them hypothyroid and have been injected with a toxin that serves lifelong inflammatory issues

The Good news is no one here has to worry about being forcibly euthanized at the age of 55 in the future because after the NWO is done it will be a miracle if the average person lives to see 25

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals