000020n.jpg

000020j.jpg

000020b.jpg

000020d.jpg

000020e.jpg

000020g.jpg

000020f.jpg

Perry Staltic

Our bodies must have ways to detoxify themselves of dioxin because it has been dumped into the environment for decades and lifespans have increased over that time.

Veritas IV

I mean i guess it depends on the size of a person's property and other factors, but i've read that biochar can detoxify soil. It might be an option for some that live on the further outskirts of affected areas but can't move for whatever reason. You may be able to keep your kids out of the yardsoil but how about the pets?

Alteration of plant physiology by the application of biochar for remediation of organic pollutants

It may not be the easiest task for everyone to undertake but there are many online guides to making your own biochar. This info may even be useful to others who simply have doubts about the soil in their yard. Who knows what the previous owner dumped outside next to the garage, and now you have a tomato patch growing there :grimacing:. Related note, I wonder how effective standard wood ash may be, it does seem to bind to a lot of things, for a while at least.

To be sure, i realize that there are virtually no good options for those affected in Ohio and elsewhere. But i also realize that a sizeable portion can't just up and move, especially at a moment's notice.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals