Viruses Or Vesicles

Peatogenic

One explanation I heard was that our body can sense when someone is ill and then it like lowers our immunity or something and we 'catch' it.

That would explain why I always get mild symptoms for a couple hours of whatever symptoms a person had in my presence.

I live 600 km from equator. Sun almost all year around. We have at least 3, usually 4 flu-like outbreaks per year. All population affected. Poor and rich, sun avoiders and field workers, all types of genetics backround. It's my personal perception. May be I'm wrong. I had flu-like infections may be 5 times last year. Already had one this year. If you want you can pay me vit D blood test to confirm, would be about 25-30 usd. I'm pretty sure my levels are above 100 ng/mL. I walk and tan a lot. And I'm blonde Caucasian.

why do you think people get so sick there? That's a huge burden. What is the reason for that excessive flu pattern of outbreaks?

InChristAlone

I live 600 km from equator. Sun almost all year around. We have at least 3, usually 4 flu-like outbreaks per year. All population affected. Poor and rich, sun avoiders and field workers, all types of genetics backround. It's my personal perception. May be I'm wrong. I had flu-like infections may be 5 times last year. Already had one this year. If you want you can pay me vit D blood test to confirm, would be about 25-30 usd. I'm pretty sure my levels are above 100 ng/mL. I walk and tan a lot. And I'm blonde Caucasian.
Are you exposed to air pollution or pesticides? High levels of nnEMF? This is very abnormal. I didn't even get a cold this winter/spring.

why do you think people get so sick there? That's a huge burden. What is the reason for that excessive flu pattern of outbreaks?
I actually have no idea. Could be regional diet patterns. Soy oil, GMO corn, lots of beans with high content of coumestrol Coumestrol - Wikipedia
Interesting fact that we have a lot of albinos here, I have never ever in my life seen so much before moving in here. Another fact I keep seeing some strange patterns in circulatory problems here. Even young people have varicose.
Are you exposed to air pollution or pesticides? High levels of nnEMF? This is very abnormal. I didn't even get a cold this winter/spring.

Zero air pollution. The city is next to huge national park 3400 km2 of pure forest.

Actually I got my vit d tested and it is 46 only.

That would explain why I always get mild symptoms for a couple hours of whatever symptoms a person had in my presence.
Then you can go to rave party and get high without even taking something.

Beatrix_

ASM Journals Journal of Virology Ahead of Print

Minireview
1 September 2023
Virus hijacking of host epigenetic machinery to impair immune response

ABSTRACT

Epigenetic modifications, such as DNA hypermethylation, histone acetylation/methylation, or nucleosome positioning, result in differential gene expression. These modifications can have an impact on various pathways, including host antiviral immune responses. In this review, we summarize the current understanding of epigenetic modifications induced by viruses to counteract host antiviral immune responses, which are crucial for establishing and maintaining infection of viruses. Finally, we provide insights into the potential use of epigenetic modulators in combating viral infections and virus-induced diseases.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals