Drareg

Denmark seems to have had enough of the covid hysterics, they are ending all measures including vaccine passports.
Denmark seems to be one of the only reasonable and realistic European nations these days, they pulled out of the excessive and delusional migration and asylum policies a few months ago.

It will be interesting to see if all this is more than just rhetoric to appease voter frustration against the ruling class delusions like other nations, let’s hope it is.

In saying that we should expect MSM media blackouts like we seen with Sweden going forward, they can use evil dictator rhetoric against nations like Belarus and pump color revolutions there but the ruling class can’t get away with said rhetoric in Scandinavian nations.

"Danish parliament recently decided in Copenhagen that all Corona measures should be ended from October 1. There will therefore no longer be a mask requirement and the test regime will be abolished. The Danes will then no longer have to provide evidence of whether they are vaccinated or unvaccinated, or whether they have tested positive or negative".

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Wow! I hope it lasts. This is some sanity that can give us hope.

Sitaruîm

Does anyone know if there are upcoming elections of importance in Denmark? I hope it's not a way to garner support in the petty game of party politics and that at least one nation in the union chooses sanity

Badger

Not vaxxed? Forget about flying, unless you own a plane:

All Information (Except Text) for H.R.4980 - To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to ensure that any individual traveling on a flight that departs from or arrives to an airport inside the United States or a territory of the United States is fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and for other purposes.​

Lollipop2

Not vaxxed? Forget about flying, unless you own a plane:

All Information (Except Text) for H.R.4980 - To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to ensure that any individual traveling on a flight that departs from or arrives to an airport inside the United States or a territory of the United States is fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and for other purposes.​

Fingers crossed this doesn’t pass. Why would any industry support this as it will mean at least a 50% drop in revenue. CEO’s are not insane.

PxD

Fingers crossed this doesn’t pass. Why would any industry support this as it will mean at least a 50% drop in revenue. CEO’s are not insane.
Not only that: there are members of Congress who aren’t vaccinated. I can’t imagine one half of Congress voting to force the other half to get a Covid vaccine, or else they can’t fly between their home districts and Washington DC, let alone go on vacation abroad with their families.

Of course, this was introduced by a Democrat.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Of course, this was introduced by a Democrat.

Suicidal, mentally ill and potentially transgender (in his own words), as well. Why is this person even in Congress? I think the law for non-discrimination should have some exceptions. I mean, would anybody want to fly on a plane piloted by a suicidal pilot drugged out of his mind on SSRI? Isn't it obvious that such a person should not be allowed to be in a position in charge of other people's lives? This is potentially even worse as that politician can ruin the lives for hundreds of millions. Yes, not directly killing them but how many will out of desperation or (ironically) suicide if this law passes?

Last edited:

Nighteyes

Does anyone know if there are upcoming elections of importance in Denmark? I hope it's not a way to garner support in the petty game of party politics and that at least one nation in the union chooses sanity
Elections in Denmark are held once every four years.. last time was 2019 so not scheduled until 2023..however, the prime minister can initiate the election any time prior to 2023 if she wishes. I really hope she is replaced next election. She has been lying and pushing for more lockdowns etc. Only the conservative/liberal parties (her opposition) have showed any logical thinking the past 18 months...

But yeah, all restrictions are slowly disappearing here, and hospitals are not overly burdened.

DennisX

Suicidal, mentally ill and potentially transgender (in his own words), as well. Why is this person even in Congress? I think the law for non-discrimination should have some exceptions. I mean, you anybody want to fly on a plane piloted by a suicidal pilot drugged out of his mind on SSRI? Isn't it obvious that such a person should not be allowed to be in a position in charge of other people's lives? This is potentially even worse as that politician can ruin the lives for hundreds of millions. Yes, not directly killing them but how many will out of desperation or (ironically) suicide if this law passes?
The fake passport business is Booming!

Denmark seems to have had enough of the covid hysterics, they are ending all measures including vaccine passports.
Denmark seems to be one of the only reasonable and realistic European nations these days, they pulled out of the excessive and delusional migration and asylum policies a few months ago.

It will be interesting to see if all this is more than just rhetoric to appease voter frustration against the ruling class delusions like other nations, let’s hope it is.

In saying that we should expect MSM media blackouts like we seen with Sweden going forward, they can use evil dictator rhetoric against nations like Belarus and pump color revolutions there but the ruling class can’t get away with said rhetoric in Scandinavian nations.

"Danish parliament recently decided in Copenhagen that all Corona measures should be ended from October 1. There will therefore no longer be a mask requirement and the test regime will be abolished. The Danes will then no longer have to provide evidence of whether they are vaccinated or unvaccinated, or whether they have tested positive or negative".

Good news!

shine

Elections in Denmark are held once every four years.. last time was 2019 so not scheduled until 2023..however, the prime minister can initiate the election any time prior to 2023 if she wishes. I really hope she is replaced next election. She has been lying and pushing for more lockdowns etc. Only the conservative/liberal parties (her opposition) have showed any logical thinking the past 18 months...

But yeah, all restrictions are slowly disappearing here, and hospitals are not overly burdened.

So you can confirm that the article is true?

StrongMom

Suicidal, mentally ill and potentially transgender (in his own words), as well. Why is this person even in Congress? I think the law for non-discrimination should have some exceptions. I mean, would anybody want to fly on a plane piloted by a suicidal pilot drugged out of his mind on SSRI? Isn't it obvious that such a person should not be allowed to be in a position in charge of other people's lives? This is potentially even worse as that politician can ruin the lives for hundreds of millions. Yes, not directly killing them but how many will out of desperation or (ironically) suicide if this law passes?
We totally paased the stage of rationaility at this stage. OK, the policymakers might be mentally ill. How about employers? What are they doing? They will be losing sales and their employees, which are in scarcity these days.

J.R.K

Interesting

in Canada we are heading into an election in September, normally they will hold them every four years but Prime Minister Trudeau is only into his second year. This announcement comes on the heels of the mandatory vaccine passport requirements for both interprovincial and international travel. We really could learn something from the Danes!

Nighteyes

So you can confirm that the article is true?
Yes, can confirm that restrictions are set to be removed by october 1st.. they are already pretty much gone except for Night clubs. As to the many other statements in the article I dont know

haidut

Forum Supporter

Remarkable 180 degree turn! If you remember, Denmark was the first to pass that draconian law last Spring mandating even forced vaccinations and potentially taking children away from their parents. If this removal of all restrictions truly materializes it would probably mark the end of such restrictions across EU as you can't have some member countries be completely restriction-free while their neighbors be virtual prisons. It would spur mass migration (especially from Germany) that can topple societies/government and even EU as a whole.

Steve

Sure hope Denmark actually follows thru with this come October 1st, and it spreads across the world.
And then I want to see Bill Gates and Foochi thrown in prison as an added bonus. :)

Jerkboy

Nice that is good news. I do not get how they will force this ***t on everybody. It will be war at that point. Plus businesses will be destroyed.

That is why I think some of this stuff is over hysterical. I see it a lot in Christian groups as well. They are all preparing for the antichrist to rise.

I am sceptical about both sides. I think some of it is a false display of confidence/bluff.

Yes the WEC Forum wants this to happen. Does it mean it will? There is too many humans and factors to know the truth obviously. I do not think they will succeed. Maybe half assed.

I do think the digital passport will be a thing. And with this comes a lot of privacy issues obviously.

It will probably be harder to live the so called globohomo lifestyle if you do not comply. Travelling around, partying, etc. But impossible? I dont think so. Especially if you have money. So then money becomes even more important if that is the road you want to go.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals