Curiouser and Curiouser - Washington Post Article, Doctors Should Be Allowed to Give Priority Treatment to Productive Members of Society, and Avoid Tr

tankasnowgod

Hitler may be dead, but the concepts he preached are not.

Why does everyone keep pretending like Germans were the ones that somehow invented medical atrocities, or have a monopoly on them? I keep on mentioning that the US was running the Tuskegee Experiments, and they started back in 1933, so you'll have to invoke time travel if you wanna blame "Operation Paperclip" for that one.

Also, what specific medical atrocities from the Nazi's can you mention? Ones with good sources? I want to know how some of these specific cases stack up against the allegations made against Dr. Ewen Cameron, who testified FOR the Allies at Nuremberg, and was tasked with evaluating Rudolph Hess, whose heinous "War Crime" was trying to negotiate peace with Britain in 1940. There is no way Hess could have participated in any Holocaust or Final Solution in any meaningful way, since he spent basically all of the 1940s in a British Prison.

Listen to the allegations Dr. Harvey Weinstein (not the Miramax guy) says Cameron committed against his father..... daily electric shocks, insulin comas, barbiturates, amphetamines, LSD, PCP, Psychic Driving, and being put to sleep for months-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNPTLKzqjuM&t=90s

Which specific cases can you mention where the Nazis did something similar, or worse?

As for what is suggested in the Washington Post article..... as someone who is proudly not tainted with the demonvax and will do everything within my power to keep it that way, I fully endorse their suggestion. I wouldn't see a doctor who is operating under the authority of the FDA at this point in time. You couldn't pay me to go to a hospital for ANY reason. I think most doctors today are shortening their patients lives, so if they want to prioritize the vaxxed to be put in danger, so be it. The only way I would seek medical care is through private contract, at this point, with someone that I vet well.

Last edited:
OP
B

Birdie

I hope people will see the article that I pointed out. It is what we saw coming isn't it!!

I could feel it at my last dermatologist's appointment although nothing was said thank goodness. I saw a new doctor this past week. He was enthusiastic about the Jab, but did say masks weren't needed in the office.

@Blossom @bzmazu @Alex Jaramillo @Pina

Experts predict we will be ahead of the curve in 72 years! Fret not everyone as long as we all become hermits and submit to whatever medical treatment comes our way we can do this together in solidarity

@tankasnowgod I’m reading this book programmed to kill by David McGowan that alludes to some of the corruption within not only the U.S. but internationally

OP
B

Birdie

Why does everyone keep pretending like Germans were the ones that somehow invented medical atrocities, or have a monopoly on them? I keep on mentioning that the US was running the Tuskegee Experiments, and they started back in 1933, so you'll have to invoke time travel if you wanna blame "Operation Paperclip" for that one.

Also, what specific medical atrocities from the Nazi's can you mention? Ones with good sources? I want to know how some of these specific cases stack up against the allegations made against Dr. Ewen Cameron, who testified FOR the Allies at Nuremberg, and was tasked with evaluating Rudolph Hess, whose heinous "War Crime" was trying to negotiate peace with Britain in 1940. There is no way Hess could have participated in any Holocaust or Final Solution in any meaningful way, since he spent basically all of the 1940s in a British Prison.

Listen to the allegations Dr. Harvey Weinstein (not the Miramax guy) says Cameron committed against his father..... daily electric shocks, insulin comas, barbiturates, amphetamines, LSD, PCP, Psychic Driving, and being put to sleep for months-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNPTLKzqjuM&t=90s

Which specific cases can you mention where the Nazis did something similar, or worse?

As for what is suggested in the Washington Post article..... as someone who is proudly not tainted with the demonvax and will do everything within my power to keep it that way, I fully endorse their suggestion. I wouldn't see a doctor who is operating under the authority of the FDA at this point in time. You couldn't pay me to go to a hospital for ANY reason. I think most doctors today are shortening their patients lives, so if they want to prioritize the vaxxed to be put in danger, so be it. The only way I would seek medical care is through private contract, at this point, with someone that I vet well.

Just forwarded it as it was sent to me. It doesn't indicate the sender was ignorant of other atrocities. The idea he was expressing is that this is not new.

OP
B

Birdie

That was my first thought, too. But if we get hit by car or fall from a ladder, we will have a big problem
Yes. That's been what worries me. A sudden trauma. Other than that we take care of ourselves on our own better than if we head off to the expert. I'm wary of any treatments suggested. But if I want blood tests, insurance will only pay with a doctor's order. Or another pharma approved prescription writer.

Lollipop2

Yes. That's been what worries me. A sudden trauma. Other than that we take care of ourselves on our own better than if we head off to the expert. I'm wary of any treatments suggested. But if I want blood tests, insurance will only pay with a doctor's order. Or another pharma approved prescription writer.
Honestly, I canceled my insurance last year. Insurance is such a scam. Self pay for your labs. They aren’t that expensive.

BearWithMe

Honestly, I canceled my insurance last year. Insurance is such a scam. Self pay for your labs. They aren’t that expensive.
Imagine having ~20% of your income forcibly taken away by government for a healthcare insurance, without an option to opt-out. And then be denied treatment for not being vaxxed.

Lollipop2

Imagine having ~20% of your income forcibly taken away by government for a healthcare insurance, without an option to opt-out. And then be denied treatment for not being vaxxed.
Precisely shows tyranny at its finest. Which company doesn’t let you opt out?
Can you say you are under your spouse’s insurance?

tankasnowgod

That was my first thought, too. But if we get hit by car or fall from a ladder, we will have a big problem

I've never fallen off a ladder in my life. I have been in a few crashes, from minor to pretty bad, and never even saw a doctor after any of them.

Maybe others don't agree, but you still couldn't pay me to go to a hospital, even if I were hemorrhaging right now.

Summer

Just looked up the author of that Washington Post article and it was exactly as I expected.

BearWithMe

Precisely shows tyranny at its finest. Which company doesn’t let you opt out?
Can you say you are under your spouse’s insurance?
That's how health insurance works in Europe. Every citizen have to pay 20% of his or her income for health insurance and we call it "free healthcare".

OP
B

Birdie

catan

I did too.
I signed up for health share and I wonder is that any better? Costs much less. My line of thinking is to be covered for emergencies... I am a little paranoid of accidents especially with kids.

Lollipop2

I did too.
I signed up for health share and I wonder is that any better? Costs much less. My line of thinking is to be covered for emergencies... I am a little paranoid of accidents especially with kids.
Having kids changes everything. I would do something like you if I had children. I decided for myself the risk of accidents wasn’t worth giving $5,000 a year to criminals. If something happens, I will go on low payments for 10 years if needed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals