COVID vaccines now causing AIDS(no joke)

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I think laptops would expose you to more EMF than a smartphone on airplane mode since it uses more energy and the processing unit sits right against your body.
Yeah it’s possible, they are pretty potent, apple products seem overly strong, maybe some faraday mats and covers could help.

Hugh Johnson

The drug is ritonavir and has nothing to do with AIDS other than it's used in AIDS meds because it inhibits an enzyme in the liver responsible for metabolizing those harmaceuticals. That allows them to hang around in the body longer. Same reason it's being used in this covid drug.
Yeah, people here need to stop jumping to conclusions. Most of the arguments in this thread are weak and highly speculative.

Worth looking into, sure, but not certain by any means. To have any real evidence of VAIDS we would need data in the immune cell counts of the vaccinated.

haidut

Forum Supporter
The drug is ritonavir and has nothing to do with AIDS other than it's used in AIDS meds because it inhibits an enzyme in the liver responsible for metabolizing those harmaceuticals. That allows them to hang around in the body longer. Same reason it's being used in this covid drug.

Ritonavir is by far not the only good CYP3A inhibitor known to medicine. Why use specifically that one? There are at lest 20 other inhibitors in the list below that are safer, and with much longer history of usage, even in severely compromised people. Why not use something like cimetidine (anti-acid drug), with decades of safe clinical use and something that has already been proven to work in a drug combo as a CYP3A inhibitor. What about the *mycin antibiotics on that list? Also safe, and proven as reliable CYP3A inhibitors in drug combos.

The fact that ritonavir is an HIV protease inhibitor makes it a bit too much of a "coincidence" for me. Sure, it is not a smoking gun (yet), but then again very few things are that early in the game. Remember the Pfizer/FDA release of vaccine SAE a few weeks ago? It took a lawsuit to get that released, which should be pretty telling by itself. Acquired immune deficiency was one of the SAE officially acknowledged as known to be caused by the Pfizer mRNA vaccine. So, the question of whether AIDS is a side effect of the Pfizer vaccine has already been answered in the affirmative. The only question that remains is how high the risk is. Well, if the risk is tiny why would Pfizer/FDA deliberately redact precisely the numbers in that document that would preclude calculating the true rates of SAE/deaths, and why would they ask for 75 years to release the full data? At this early point in the game it is highly unlikely that we are going to get a smoking gun due to the mutual benefit (or should I say "mutually assured destruction" - MAD) of Big Pharma and the govt working together to conceal evidence and misdirect any serious inquiry into vaccine safety. We could get a smoking gun if the SAE rates are so high that Pfizer/FDA turn on each other in an attempt to escape the gallows, but it will probably take a few more years for that. So, for now we have to make do with circumstantial evidence and the latter, in my opinion, is not weak. It would be, in the words of a corporate litigation lawyer friend of mine, enough to convict Pfizer/FDA in a civil lawsuit. Of course, they both have immunity from such lawsuits:): Ain't that convenient...and another piece of circumstantial evidence for their culpability.
@Hugh Johnson @Drareg

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Ritonavir is by far not the only good CYP3A inhibitor known to medicine. Why use specifically that one? There are at lest 20 other inhibitors in the list below that are safer, and with much longer history of usage, even in severely compromised people. Why not use something like cimetidine (anti-acid drug), with decades of safe clinical use and something that has already been proven to work in a drug combo as a CYP3A inhibitor. What about the *mycin antibiotics on that list? Also safe, and proven as reliable CYP3A inhibitors in drug combos.

The fact that ritonavir is an HIV protease inhibitor makes it a bit too much of a "coincidence" for me. Sure, it is not a smoking gun (yet), but then again very few things are that early in the game. Remember the Pfizer/FDA release of vaccine SAE a few weeks ago? It took a lawsuit to get that released, which should be pretty telling by itself. Acquired immune deficiency was one of the SAE officially acknowledged as known to be caused by the Pfizer mRNA vaccine. So, the question of whether AIDS is a side effect of the Pfizer vaccine has already been answered in the affirmative. The only question that remains is how high the risk is. Well, if the risk is tiny why would Pfizer/FDA deliberately redact precisely the numbers in that document that would preclude calculating the true rates of SAE/deaths, and why would they ask for 75 years to release the full data? At this early point in the game it is highly unlikely that we are going to get a smoking gun due to the mutual benefit (or should I say "mutually assured destruction" - MAD) of Big Pharma and the govt working together to conceal evidence and misdirect any serious inquiry into vaccine safety. We could get a smoking gun if the SAE rates are so high that Pfizer/FDA turn on each other in an attempt to escape the gallows, but it will probably take a few more years for that. So, for now we have to make do with circumstantial evidence and the latter, in my opinion, is not weak. It would be, in the words of a corporate litigation lawyer friend of mine, enough to convict Pfizer/FDA in a civil lawsuit. Of course, they both have immunity from such lawsuits:): Ain't that convenient...and another piece of circumstantial evidence for their culpability.
@Hugh Johnson @Drareg

The hilarity of vaccine fanatics having to take this because they gave themselves AIDS, I feel for people who are not fanatics but just trusted the authorities, the fanatics are so deep in cognitive dissonance they will eat bowls of this AIDS drug probably with soy or almond milk.

Hugh Johnson

@Hugh Johnson @Drareg
I really appreciate your posting, and I still think you are jumping to conclusions. There is no reason to believe it causes HIV/AIDS, although there may be reasons to look into it. The vaccine is IMO dangerous and ineffective, sure, but that is a different topic. And I do believe there are several conspiracies going on with it, including a few out there ones, and I still believe we must be careful about drawing conclusions from limited evidence. This could just be a case of incompetence, or them knowing something you do not, or many other reasons.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I really appreciate your posting, and I still think you are jumping to conclusions. There is no reason to believe it causes HIV/AIDS, although there may be reasons to look into it. The vaccine is IMO dangerous and ineffective, sure, but that is a different topic. And I do believe there are several conspiracies going on with it, including a few out there ones, and I still believe we must be careful about drawing conclusions from limited evidence. This could just be a case of incompetence, or them knowing something you do not, or many other reasons.

I am simply drawing connections between various published data points. If we were in court, I would say the evidence is circumstantial but strong. Ultimately, what decision/conclusion one makes will be highly individual, of course. To me, the fact that out of all the CYP3A inhibitors they chose one of the least tested ones that also conveniently happens to have protease-inhibition effects, is quite suspicious. Can you find any publication, anywhere on the Internet showing the usage of this anti-HIV drug as a CYP3A inhibitor? On the other hand, there are multiple publications for most of those tested/proven CYP3A inhibitors on that list. Doesn't that also speak volumes about this choice? Look at some of the other posts earlier in the thread - Twitter post by actual doctors who also find this quite suspicious and make the connection with the Pfizer/FDA release.
Anyways, how about the thread below? The same data is now coming out of Germany. Do you still think I am jumping to conclusions?

How about the striking rise in non-COVID mortality in 2021 compared to 2020?

Last edited:

Grapelander

2004: Structural similarity between HIV-1 gp41 and SARS-CoV S2 proteins suggests an analogous membrane fusion mechanism
SARS-associated coronavirus (SARS-CoV) has been identified as the causal agent of a new emerging disease: severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS). Its spike protein S2 is responsible for mediating fusion of viral and cellular membrane. In this study, we modeled the 3D structure of S2 subunit and compared this model with the core structure of gp41 from HIV-1. We found that SARS-CoV S2 and gp41 share the same two α helices, suggesting that the two viruses could follow an analogous membrane fusion mechanism.

2002: BIOPHARMACEUTICAL CONTAMINATION COULD BE AIDS VACCINE OR BLOOD THICKENER (They were using corn to grow drugs 20 years ago)
Washington-Today, the U. S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) revealed a second incident of contamination of a food crop by an experimental genetically engineered crop, engineered to contain a pharmaceutical or industrial chemical, in Iowa. This follows yesterday's announcement that 500,000 bushels of soybeans in Nebraska destined for human consumption have also been quarantined due to biocontamination by a similar crop.

The USDA has refused to reveal what chemical or drug was grown in either crop, but research into the company that produces the biopharmaceutical crops, ProdiGene, reveals that the contaminates could be one of the following:
* Aids vaccine - gp120 a glycoprotein
* Blood-clotting agent-Aprotinin
* Digestive enzyme-Trypsin
* Industrial adhesive-Laccase, an enzyme derived from a fungus

Other biopharm crops reportedly grown by ProdiGene include experimental oral vaccines for hepatitis B and for a pig disease, transmissible gastroenteritis. According to USDA records ProdiGene has received 85 test permits for experimental open-air trials of genetically engineered biopharmaceutical and chemical crops for planting in at least 96 locations.

Grapelander

Chapter 21 - AIDS and other diseases caused by retroviruses
This chapter discusses AIDS and other diseases caused by retroviruses. Retroviruses are single-stranded RNA viruses that cause a wide variety of immunodeficiency syndromes, malignant disease, central nervous system disorders, autoimmune, and other diseases in man and vertebrate animals. After infecting a cell, viral-encoded reverse transcriptase catalyzes the synthesis of double-stranded DNA that later becomes integrated into the host cell's chromosomal DNA. The first definition of AIDS was based on clinical evidence of a severe acquired cellular immunodeficiency syndrome in an individual without any previous reason to have acquired immunodeficiency, such as treatment with immunosuppressive drugs. Once a patient is diagnosed as having one or more of the recognized opportunistic infections, or characteristic tumors, indicative of AIDS, the patient is considered to have AIDS.

haidut

Forum Supporter
2004: Structural similarity between HIV-1 gp41 and SARS-CoV S2 proteins suggests an analogous membrane fusion mechanism
SARS-associated coronavirus (SARS-CoV) has been identified as the causal agent of a new emerging disease: severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS). Its spike protein S2 is responsible for mediating fusion of viral and cellular membrane. In this study, we modeled the 3D structure of S2 subunit and compared this model with the core structure of gp41 from HIV-1. We found that SARS-CoV S2 and gp41 share the same two α helices, suggesting that the two viruses could follow an analogous membrane fusion mechanism.

2002: BIOPHARMACEUTICAL CONTAMINATION COULD BE AIDS VACCINE OR BLOOD THICKENER (They were using corn to grow drugs 20 years ago)
Washington-Today, the U. S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) revealed a second incident of contamination of a food crop by an experimental genetically engineered crop, engineered to contain a pharmaceutical or industrial chemical, in Iowa. This follows yesterday's announcement that 500,000 bushels of soybeans in Nebraska destined for human consumption have also been quarantined due to biocontamination by a similar crop.

The USDA has refused to reveal what chemical or drug was grown in either crop, but research into the company that produces the biopharmaceutical crops, ProdiGene, reveals that the contaminates could be one of the following:
* Aids vaccine - gp120 a glycoprotein
* Blood-clotting agent-Aprotinin
* Digestive enzyme-Trypsin
* Industrial adhesive-Laccase, an enzyme derived from a fungus

Other biopharm crops reportedly grown by ProdiGene include experimental oral vaccines for hepatitis B and for a pig disease, transmissible gastroenteritis. According to USDA records ProdiGene has received 85 test permits for experimental open-air trials of genetically engineered biopharmaceutical and chemical crops for planting in at least 96 locations.

Thanks, another piece of the puzzle.
@Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson

I am simply drawing connections between various published data points. If we were in court, I would say the evidence is circumstantial but strong. Ultimately, what decision/conclusion one makes will be highly individual, of course. To me, the fact that out of all the CYP3A inhibitors they chose one of the least tested ones that also conveniently happens to have protease-inhibition effects, is quite suspicious. Can you find any publication, anywhere on the Internet showing the usage of this anti-HIV drug as a CYP3A inhibitor? On the other hand, there are multiple publications for most of those tested/proven CYP3A inhibitors on that list. Doesn't that also speak volumes about this choice? Look at some of the other posts earlier in the thread - Twitter post by actual doctors who also find this quite suspicious and make the connection with the Pfizer/FDA release.
Anyways, how about the thread below? The same data is now coming out of Germany. Do you still think I am jumping to conclusions?

How about the striking rise in non-COVID mortality in 2021 compared to 2020?
It's used for Hep C for the same purpose.

haidut

Forum Supporter
It's used for Hep C for the same purpose.

Oh, the irony:):
"...Finally, initiation of ritonavir based highly active antiretroviral therapy can lead to exacerbation of an underlying chronic hepatitis B or C in coinfected individuals, typically arising 2 to 12 months after starting therapy and associated with a hepatocellular pattern of serum enzyme elevations and increases followed by falls in serum levels of hepatitis B virus (HBV) DNA or hepatitis C virus (HCV) RNA."

Hugh Johnson

Oh, the irony:):
"...Finally, initiation of ritonavir based highly active antiretroviral therapy can lead to exacerbation of an underlying chronic hepatitis B or C in coinfected individuals, typically arising 2 to 12 months after starting therapy and associated with a hepatocellular pattern of serum enzyme elevations and increases followed by falls in serum levels of hepatitis B virus (HBV) DNA or hepatitis C virus (HCV) RNA."
See? Perfect for making money.

Hugh Johnson

haidut

Forum Supporter
That is rather curious. One might even imagine that the virus was an attempt to create an airborne HIV which, if the mainstream opinion on the HIV is correct, would kill a large portion of the population and make the rest dependent on constant medication. But that would be crazy...

An even crazier thing is that Luc Montagnier (co-discoverer of HIV) said this very same thing back in March 2020. He said it is obviously a lab-modified virus and it contains a large number of HIV subsequences. His guess, at the time, was that it was either an attempt to make an HIV vaccine or...a bioweapon (that causes AIDS).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals