Covid Injections Related Cancers

Skeletonkey

I don't have a lot of definitive information about this account but my coworker has a cousin who was pressured into being vaccinated by his doctor after ridding of his cancer. He finally relented and got the double vax, and a month or so later whenever his next exam was his cancer had returned and the doctor basically said that his immune system was no longer keeping the cancer in check directly because of the vaccine. Kind of scary to think about. I know many cancer survivors who refuse to get the vaccine for this very reason. Intuitively they know.

OP
P

Peatness

I don't have a lot of definitive information about this account but my coworker has a cousin who was pressured into being vaccinated by his doctor after ridding of his cancer. He finally relented and got the double vax, and a month or so later whenever his next exam was his cancer had returned and the doctor basically said that his immune system was no longer keeping the cancer in check directly because of the vaccine. Kind of scary to think about. I know many cancer survivors who refuse to get the vaccine for this very reason. Intuitively they know.
I've heard many accounts like this including from a healtcare worker who has clients in similar situation.

OP
P

Peatness

Thanks. @Lollipop2 posted this elsewhere.

Not a pleasant to read. I hope someone can investigate the interaction between the new formula flu vaccine started in 2019 (high update in 2020) and the covid injections. I keep wondering if it primed the immune system for cancer then the covid injections completed the process....

From the article
  • Age groups 65-74 and 75-79 appear to be the significantly disturbing numbers that are driving the overall increase.
  • Perhaps the dry tinder of 80-84 and 85+ had been culled enough in 2020 that they only increased at a modest rate in 2021; but then those 65 to 79, who had survived covid in 2020, were taken by something else in 2021. Perhaps something set their bone marrow cancer ablaze. What can do that?

David PS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals