Pfizer booster clinical trials experimental doses and placebos

P

Peatness

I been wondering why some people are not noticing any adverse effects from the injections while others are, including some deaths. According to this clinical trial information there are various dosages in all age groups including placebos. Some people are getting very high doses of whatever is in the injections. It's worth looking at the data on the clinical trials website

Dr Ruby talks about it in this interview.

Dr. Jane Ruby - Covid injection Data​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/5ldKjEmQDesA/

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
According to that CDC clinical trials website search engine, there are about 893 COVID vax trials currently listed. Most are studying outcomes and effects of the various vaccines in specific populations (eg persons with cancer, kidney disease, obesity, diabetes, asthma, auto-immune diseases, etc). Almost ALL of the studies are in the "Not Yet Recruiting" or "Recruiting" stages. Maybe 1 in 20 are "complete".

So this tells you that virtually NO safety studies are complete. The study protocols of about a dozen of them that I looked at aim to finish in about 2023. And yes, there are about 4 potencies of the Pf-B vaccine under study, ranging from 5-10-30-100, where the 30 is standard. Booster shots may be a different potency than the primary shots. Studies looking at the safety of booster shots are mostly still in the recruiting phase or not yet recruiting. So that tells you how much is known about the safety of booster shots.

There are several studies looking at the safety of combination shots with influenza and/or pneumonoccocal vaccines. These are mostly "recruiting". This fall, when you are encouraged to take both shots, or a combination, be assured that none of the safety trials are complete.

OP
P

Peatness

There are several studies looking at the safety of combination shots with influenza and/or pneumonoccocal vaccines. These are mostly "recruiting". This fall, when you are encouraged to take both shots, or a combination, be assured that none of the safety trials are complete.
I think this winter in the UK the boosters are being given at the same time as the flu vaccines.

This is the clinical trial but I suspect they are not going to wait till this is completed.

FDA vaccine advisers vote to recommend booster doses of Covid-19 vaccine in people 65 and older and those at high risk

Last edited by a moderator:

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
OP
P

Peatness

i agree, and centralized control seems to come mostly from the far left and the far right. The far left is vocal and the far right is secretive. The leaders of both are in cahoots.
You are replying to my signature? It wasn’t meant as a comment specific to this thread, just my thoughts about blaming one side or the other for our current ills.

OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals