Covid Injections Related Cancers

P

Peatness

1632662406775.png

OP
P

Peatness

Lizb

So if an unvaccinated person has had Covid, and had a range of significant difficult symptoms for their week of Covid, might the spike protein do much the same damage....cancers, heart problems etc?

OP
P

Peatness

So if an unvaccinated person has had Covid, and had a range of significant difficult symptoms for their week of Covid, might the spike protein do much the same damage....cancers, heart problems etc?
For people with PCR Covid it’s not clear if these people have flu or normal winter respiratory illness. Also, no studies have investigated the affects of the change in the flu vaccine in 2019 and the potential for these to cause some of the symptoms being attributed to Covid. Having said that James Corbett has explored the potential link

Lizb

For people with PCR Covid it’s not clear if these people have flu or normal winter respiratory illness. Also, no studies have investigated the affects of the change in the flu vaccine in 2019 and the potential for these to cause some of the symptoms being attributed to Covid. Having said that James Corbett has explored the potential link
Four members of my family had Covid and had real difficulty. not all took a PCR test. Three used the expressions -
"I feared for my life", "I wouldn't want anyone else to have it" and"I realised my mortality", and "it's the worse I've ever felt".
It seems like an unpleasant virus for some people, more so than flu.
Two had no respiratory symptoms.
Do you mean the usual change in the flu vaccine or are you saying something other was done?
I'm getting overload fatigue with trying to keep up with podcasts. But thank you for the James Corbett suggestion.

OP
P

Peatness

Four members of my family had Covid and had real difficulty. not all took a PCR test. Three used the expressions -
"I feared for my life", "I wouldn't want anyone else to have it" and"I realised my mortality", and "it's the worse I've ever felt".
It seems like an unpleasant virus for some people, more so than flu.
Two had no respiratory symptoms.
Do you mean the usual change in the flu vaccine or are you saying something other was done?
I'm getting overload fatigue with trying to keep up with podcasts. But thank you for the James Corbett suggestion.
Something was making people sick, it could be a contact poison, injected poison via flu vaccine for instance, bad flu, radiation, enivromental toxins, contamination of the food and water supply, the list is endless. Also hospital protocols. As this thread is a cancer thread I guess all these things have the potential to cause cancer. If you are interested in the change in flu vaccine in 2019 search the forum or James Corbett's website.

ilovethesea

BS19 Vaxx and Spike Proteins Causing Cancers To Grow Within Weeks: Dr. Judy Mikovits

View: https://twitter.com/The_AlphaX2/status/1440740496716931075

The full interview

Powerful interview! Dr. Judy Mikovits exposes Fauci’s Cancer causing injections (Captioned)​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Hr0DVfqfmLW7/

This is very interesting because (I mentioned this on some other thread) an ER doctor that I follow said he is now seeing more cancers than ever before in his career. He blamed it on the lockdowns and GPs not doing in person appointments, where they could have been diagnosed and caught earlier. MDs don’t realize yet that the shots are a bioweapon and could cause these fast growing fatal cancers.

tankasnowgod

This is very interesting because (I mentioned this on some other thread) an ER doctor that I follow said he is now seeing more cancers than ever before in his career. He blamed it on the lockdowns and GPs not doing in person appointments, where they could have been diagnosed and caught earlier. MDs don’t realize yet that the shots are a bioweapon and could cause these fast growing fatal cancers.
No doubt lockdowns and disrupted medical services are a factor. Whatever carcinogenic properties the demonvax has, the stresses in 2020 and 2021 certainly enhance them.

OP
P

Peatness

Post covifd injection cancers - Posting this first hand experience from @Atonewithme

OP
P

Peatness

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

View: https://twitter.com/loffredojeremy/status/1489249849903960071?cxt=HHwWjsCi1aO28KopAAAA

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals