Covid-19: Evidence Over Hysteria

yerrag

From reading this article, I've formulated this line of reasoning:

If you're healthy and you test positive, then what?

If you're healthy and you test false positive, then what?

If you're healthy and you test false negative, then what?

If you're healthy and you don't know you're infected, then what?

Easier to assume you're already infected, and do what's expected from being infected, and you'll be better off in the end. Immune and alive.

Unless you're sick, why test? Give way to those who need the test. And those who need the treatment.

When the crisis is over, only two kinds of people are left - the immune and the dead.

So do your job to stay healthy.

Lots of convincing arguments from all parts of the spectrum but ultimately I’m siding with the biologist

Twitter

lots of uneducated people talk too much online. It’s probably what’s misleading so many folks who try to reach good health, but don’t know what to do.

yerrag

This is how I read the graph:

Only 5% of the tests are positive, and of those tested positive:
  • 80% will have only mild symptoms
  • 20% will require hospitalization (= 15% severe cases + 5 % critical cases)
    (1/5 of those 5% who are tested positive are severe --> 1 % of all tested people will get severely sick.)
  • Almost half of the critical cases will die. (That is this 2,3 % of the positive cases.)
Comment: Since basically only people with symptoms get tested in the first place, the real number is probably lower.

From the article discussed here:
Thank you! That's what happens when you read and think and understand.

:thumbsup:

yerrag

Lots of convincing arguments from all parts of the spectrum but ultimately I’m siding with the biologist

Twitter

lots of uneducated people talk too much online. It’s probably what’s misleading so many folks who try to reach good health, but don’t know what to do.
Well, he didn't say much. A safe thing to do when one doesn't know much.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals