Coronavirus conspiracy beliefs in the German-speaking general population: endorsement rates and links to reasoning biases and paranoia

I've been lied to by doctors.
I've been lied to by politicians.
And I've been lied to by pharmaceutical companies.

Yet now, you want me to trust all three of them?

PxD

“If you don’t tow the official coronavirus narratives, we will call you a conspiracy theorist and assert that you are stupid and/or paranoid.”

Unknownuser

Dont forget, in 1933 German Politicians and official Media spread all that stuff about Jews. Why trust them now? Why it should be any different now?

PxD

Dont forget, in 1933 German Politicians and official Media spread all that stuff about Jews. Why trust them now? Why it should be any different now?
You don’t have to pick on the Germans - this type of propaganda and social engineering as regards COVID is widespread in many countries.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
You don’t have to pick on the Germans - this type of propaganda and social engineering as regards COVID is widespread in many countries.
Actually, I am watching the meetings at the Corona-Ausschuss, lead by the German lawyer Dr. Reiner Fuellmich. They are preparing to sue the government regarding the drastic measures against COVID-19. And I am German.

In one of the last sessions, 45 or 46, they had interviewed a woman from Israel who is a Holocaust survivor. These survivors are in their 80s and 90s, they are pushed by the Israeli government to take an experimental vaccine that partially comes from the German pharmaceutical company BioNTech that helped develop the Pfizer vaccine.

That then was compared to what the Nazis did with the imprisoned people in the concentration camps. It really made me very upset.

So there has been historical precedence and I personally am not offended if such comparisons are made. We should all be more alert, since what we see now is another ‘variation on the same theme’.

Just by chance by fumbling on my phone, this website popped up (Synchronicity?):

• Haim Yativ and Dr. Seligmann declare that for them, “this is a new Holocaust,” in face of Israeli authority pressure to vaccinate citizens.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Is there anything specific you want to tell us or discuss?

Giraffe: Is there anything specific you want to tell us or discuss?
Peater Pan:
2u4cdm.jpg

tankasnowgod

True. There was plenty of anti-German propaganda spread in Allied countries during the World War II.

Funny that the Nuremberg Trials were supposedly to prosecute war crimes, yet there was no hearing on the US decision to drop nuclear weapons for the first (and only) time in history. Couldn't that have risen to the level of a serious war crime?

Oh wait........ the Allies set up the trials, and then appointed themselves both prosecution and judge. Man, too bad there weren't something like 200+ neutral countries in WWII that they could have picked judges from, to at least attempt to remove the incredibly obvious "conflict of interest."

Unknownuser

It was just a sample. The winners learned so much from the German propaganda machinery so they immediately started to apply it globally. Especially Hollywood. And now they use similar methods in all the world. They placed puppets in all important key countries. Who does not play along gets probably threatened with something. 4 or 5 Afrikan politicians who were against the measurements died by coincidence in the last couple months. Japans president got forced to end his career. Officially "health issues". Shortly after, Japan gone into hard lockdown. Tanzania the same now. President for decades dies and the next one applies hard lockdowns.

One thing I dont understand is, why the journalists world wide play the game. They think they and their families get special treatment? We are all in the same boat. Once the job is done, they kick them out of the lobby.

But yes, all started in Germany once again. Drostens fraudulent tests are the key to this plandemic. How the hell is it even allowed that an pharma lobbiist can become health Minister in Germany? How can a pet doctor become the president of the German health organization? And the worst is, Drosten tried this in 2011 already but failed. Not got sued. And does it again.

Btw. I believe WWII was a planned war as well. Without WWII there would be no country named Israel right now. İt's just that the elite sacrified their own people to make it happen. Just like right now they sacrify people for their plans. See Cuomo for example with the old people he killed.

tankasnowgod

That then was compared to what the Nazis did with the imprisoned people in the concentration camps. It really made me very upset.

As it should. In some German Concentration Camps, prisoners could go to a movie theater in the camp-

On the other hand, the larger camp of Buchenwald, with 25,000 prisoners, is quite different, or was, at least, during my period of “protective custody” when it contained both licensed and illicit theatrical activity.

So, despite living as prisoners and being in the middle of both a war and a real Typhus epidemic, many inmates still could go to a movie theater. Contrast that with COVID measures, where movie theaters in some places have been closed for a full year now. Clearly, that comparison isn't fair to the Germans.

tankasnowgod

But yes, all started in Germany once again.

Completely false. Anything Germany is accused of, you can find in other countries prior to WWII, especially Allied countries.

Even the Wikipedia article on the History of Propaganda cites examples from the mid 1800s. It would be quite impressive if Hitler invented propaganda a good 40 years before he was even born- History of propaganda - Wikipedia

Another example is the supposed Nazi Medical Experimentation. Yet, the US started the Tuskegee experiments in 1932. Kinda hard to blame that on Operation Paperclip.

Missenger

As it should. In some German Concentration Camps, prisoners could go to a movie theater in the camp-

That's about a performance theatre performed by prisoners. I get what you're saying but I also imagine you just jumped to a movie theatre since they just showed a tiny building in the photograph for the article.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

That's about a performance theatre performed by prisoners. I get what you're saying but I also imagine you just jumped to a movie theatre since they just showed a tiny building in the photograph for the article.

Incorrect. I have also heard testimony from prisoners at Auschwitz who talked about how the Germans built a movie theater in the camp so that the prisoners could go and see a movie sometimes.

Missenger

Incorrect. I have also heard testimony from prisoners at Auschwitz who talked about how the Germans built a movie theater in the camp so that the prisoners could go and see a movie sometimes.
Post a source for that instead of a bad article ranting on about torture over evil nazids. I have heard the same discussion before but people do not post sources even on the usual sites, they made images with false quotes to try and get people to research things for themselves. You know who I am talking about.

Last edited:

Nemo

Summary of the study results:

"Around 10% of our sample endorsed coronavirus-related CT beliefs at least strongly, and another 20% to some degree. Overall endorsement was similar to levels observed in a UK-based study (Freeman et al., 2020b)."

So their brainwashing has failed with at least 30% of us.

Plus, it's an online poll and they don't correct for education and other areas of online poll natural bias, plus it's likely a push poll designed to steer people to obedient Bat Plague belief, so we in the resistance are probably closer to 40%, like the percentage of marines who've refused the shot.

That's not so bad. I feared the only remaining sane people were those on these forums.

tankasnowgod

Plus, it's an online poll and they don't correct for education and other areas of online poll natural bias, plus it's likely a push poll designed to steer people to obedient Bat Plague belief, so we in the resistance are probably closer to 40%, like the percentage of marines who've refused the shot.
Funny, I haven't even thought to call it the Bat Plague, even though I have been mentioning that beyond ridiculous scenario a lot recently.

When it comes to trust....... I will trust the Weekly World News reporting on Bat Boy far more than I will trust the Mass Satanic Media's reporting on the Bat Plague.

Bat Boy.jpg

Hey, at least the Weekly World News presents photographic evidence. That's more than I can say for the Covid Cult.

Nemo

When it comes to trust....... I will trust the Weekly World News reporting on Bat Boy far more than I will trust the Mass Satanic Media's reporting on the Bat Plague.

At least Weekly World News doesn't nag.

Drareg

True. There was plenty of anti-German propaganda spread in Allied countries during the World War II.

Funny that the Nuremberg Trials were supposedly to prosecute war crimes, yet there was no hearing on the US decision to drop nuclear weapons for the first (and only) time in history. Couldn't that have risen to the level of a serious war crime?

Oh wait........ the Allies set up the trials, and then appointed themselves both prosecution and judge. Man, too bad there weren't something like 200+ neutral countries in WWII that they could have picked judges from, to at least attempt to remove the incredibly obvious "conflict of interest."

Hiroshima, I point this out all the time to pop political junkies, it’s causes an interesting dissonance, the impression I get is they don’t want to discuss it because it’s not popular enough. The US amplifying machine is cool and people like to associate with it, bioenergetic resource potentials.
How come the paper clip crew didn’t get prosecuted at Nuremberg?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals