Coronavirus conspiracy beliefs in the German-speaking general population: endorsement rates and links to reasoning biases and paranoia

Drareg

Summary of the study results:

"Around 10% of our sample endorsed coronavirus-related CT beliefs at least strongly, and another 20% to some degree. Overall endorsement was similar to levels observed in a UK-based study (Freeman et al., 2020b)."

So their brainwashing has failed with at least 30% of us.

Plus, it's an online poll and they don't correct for education and other areas of online poll natural bias, plus it's likely a push poll designed to steer people to obedient Bat Plague belief, so we in the resistance are probably closer to 40%, like the percentage of marines who've refused the shot.

That's not so bad. I feared the only remaining sane people were those on these forums.

Well said.
30% can easily bring a government down.

Drareg

This puts to bed then all the studies and facts we have accumulated on here as with thousands of others worldwide who have been using science to highlight the overreaction by governments, we also have a reasoning bias about the trillion dollar bank and corporate bailouts.

Its as bad as snopes "the fact checkers".

The covid cult are pathological.

OP
P

Peater Pan

I've been lied to by doctors.
I've been lied to by politicians.
And I've been lied to by pharmaceutical companies.

Yet now, you want me to trust all three of them?
Me too. Trust no one. Not authority, not conspiracists. In fact, probably everyone you or I know has lied to us at least once. How's the Richfield stuff going!? Any idea what dose of Melatonin he uses and for how long and when to force drop temps when ones low set point is stuck?

OP
P

Peater Pan

Incorrect. I have also heard testimony from prisoners at Auschwitz who talked about how the Germans built a movie theater in the camp so that the prisoners could go and see a movie sometimes.
Man, they had it so easy in the camps. /S

OP
P

Peater Pan

Hiroshima, I point this out all the time to pop political junkies, it’s causes an interesting dissonance, the impression I get is they don’t want to discuss it because it’s not popular enough. The US amplifying machine is cool and people like to associate with it, bioenergetic resource potentials.
How come the paper clip crew didn’t get prosecuted at Nuremberg?
Coup de grace. Wishing Adolf won?

tankasnowgod

Man, they had it so easy in the camps. /S

I didn't say that. I was just pointing out that you could go see a movie in German Concentration Camps during a legit typhus epidemic, but not in Newsom's California in 2020 during an obviously fake pandemic.

tankasnowgod

A ridiculous comment.

Hitler died in April 1945.
Germany surrendered to the Allies May 1945.
Hiroshima was bombed in August 1945.

Are you suggesting that, if the US didn't drop nuclear weapons on Japan three months after Hitler's Death and Germany's surrender, that Germany somehow would have un-surrendered, and Hitler would come back as a Zombie, like in the movie Dead Snow?

Drareg

No not wishing he won, I really don’t see much of a difference anymore between what we have in contemporary society and the stories about the nazis desires, both are ruling class top down control.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals