CO2 and breathing discussion. Peter Litchfield

Dapose

Forum Supporter
“In this interview Peter Litchfield, who in my view is one of the best breathing experts in the world, discusses understanding respiratory physiology and its impact on your health.”

View: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/dr-joseph-mercola-take-control-of-your-health/id1286870871?i=1000639363391

I think the most helpful topic on this interview is about real time co2 monitoring techniques (device) his clinic uses while intaking a patient to see exactly how and when a persons co2 levels rise and fall just on their own “learned” programmed behavioral breathing patterns modulated by themselves. Fascinating.
How headaches and ill symptoms just get turned on and off just by awareness and then adjusting their breathing.

🌲 🌳 🌲

“I have terrible migraines regularly for years. Nothing has worked. Today I remembered a doc using the paper bag approach on a movie. I tried it and this migraine disappeared pretty much instantly. Pain rummaged a bit behind my ears, did the bag again for 5 breaths and it's gone. This is a game changer for me!! I'm here to find out what it actually did :)”

“Had a migraine that was escalating and a search for remedies brought up breathing into a paper bag. I was sceptical but willing to give it a shot. I added a drop of peppermint essential oil to the bag and did 20 mins of breathing. And it worked! Didn't cure it, but there was an 80% improvement in pain & other symptoms. Definitely worth trying.”

“It works! My 12 year old daughter just tried this and shockingly IT WORKED! 10 minutes in and the pain was subsiding. 15 minutes in and the pain is nearly gone!”

Kimster

Forum Supporter
I listened to the interview (with Litchfield) and while Mercola was over the moon to work with & learn these techniques plus purchase a monitor.......we never actually get to kick the tires or see a 'technique' let alone get walked through one. All very mysterious! Other than mention of the standard paper bag trick most of us know.
Litchfield attempted to give us a demo a couple of times and sadly Mercola changed the subject on purpose it seemed. Weird! So, I grabbed all Litchfield's contacts
I haven't perused them just yet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals