Boris Johnson Population Control

Regina

There is an over-population of people (creatures) like him.

+1 THIS, what an actual scumbag this clown is, he who has (at least) 5 children.
This clown (born of privilege) is what's f***ing wrong with this Country!!!

By the way he doesn't actually do any work, hates it and delegates it to 'others', just wanted to tick that box called, err, prime minister !

Last edited:

Regina

+1 THIS, what an actual scumbag this clown is, he who has (at least) 5 children.
Yep. The clownshoe class really has to go. There is like nobody in the US. Oh, 300 million blah blah blah. We frequently drive from NY or Chicago to Florida or across the US. Or fly. Whenever I travel, the main thing I think is where the heck is everybody. They've already driven the humans into cities. No one in the vast rural areas is ruining anything; other than the same clownshoe monsanto/bayer nazi chemtrail class.
So over these P.O.S.'s

Yep. The clownshoe class really has to go. There is like nobody in the US. Oh, 300 million blah blah blah. We frequently drive from NY or Chicago to Florida or across the US. Or fly. Whenever I travel, the main thing I think is where the heck is everybody. They've already driven the humans into cities. No one in the vast rural areas is ruining anything; other than the same clownshoe monsanto/bayer nazi chemtrail class.
So over these P.O.S.'s
Actually let's give the clown his full name, Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson, technically he's one of yours, born in New York, but I won't hold it against you, lol :D

Regina

Actually let's give the clown his full name, Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson, technically he's one of yours, born in New York, but I won't hold it against you, lol :D
He would not be where he is if he were not one of the precious Ftard families and their magnificent genes.
But these creatures mean business.
Click on UK and on US.
Ancile
See where they forecast 2025 population.

Geronimo

I've slowly been working on people I know to convince them that covid and global warming are really just globalist eugenics ploys. Seems like good ammo for my case. They must hate me by now lol.

Regina

I've slowly been working on people I know to convince them that covid and global warming are really just globalist eugenics ploys. Seems like good ammo for my case. They must hate me by now lol.
A lot of people where I am at in Florida completely get it. I talked to a bartender tonight who said, "oh yeah, their called "paperclip" nazis because their papers left the indentation of a paperclip. It was slang that they were the Germans."
Plenty of people don't get it.
But the people who do go out and interact and do not let themselves be atomized are talking to each other.

Geronimo

A lot of people where I am at in Florida completely get it. I talked to a bartender tonight who said, "oh yeah, their called "paperclip" nazis because their papers left the indentation of a paperclip. It was slang that they were the Germans."
Plenty of people don't get it.
But the people who do go out and interact and do not let themselves be atomized are talking to each other.
Yeah I've noticed that, but we need to make our numbers grow. I view it very much as a war of information going on right now. People always say nationalism is so dangerous, but I'll take that over globalism. At least with nationalism I can go somewhere else if I don't like a country.

schultz

By the way he doesn't actually do any work, hates it and delegates it to 'others', just wanted to tick that box called, err, prime minister !

Wikipedia says "At least 6" children.

6 children and he is writing about population control? What a bellend.

Whichway?

When he talks about population control he only means for "our" kind, not his.

I’d be interested to know what countries specifically he is thinking of when he says something like this. I’m sure he’s thinking of some, but is too scared to say it out loud.

Maljam

I’d be interested to know what countries specifically he is thinking of when he says something like this. I’m sure he’s thinking of some, but is too scared to say it out loud.

I'm not sure if it's a country thing, but a class and status thing. Although if you look at his comments towards homosexuals, muslims, the working class, single mothers, you can work out who he considers valuable.

I'm not sure if it's a country thing, but a class and status thing. Although if you look at his comments towards homosexuals, muslims, the working class, single mothers, you can work out who he considers valuable.
Yeah, disgusting views IMO, yet he was made 'Foreign' Secretary, you couldn't write this stuff!!!:rolleyes:

Drareg

Yet they use the excuse that the birth rate in European countries is too low therefore we need excessive unskilled immigration or the population will decline, they mix this narrative with saving the souls of asylum seekers who are fleeing war, those causing the war are supplied weapons by the likes of Boris Johnson.
There is the "dreamer" narrative now being applied to immigrants claiming asylum from countries that have no major issues like war, any narrative that sticks is a go when the ruling class want cheap labor who don’t ask questions, the problem with western countries is we are becoming too aware of our ruling class and what they are doing, the ruling class see this as ungrateful.
Can’t wait to see the dreamers after 10 years when their expectations haven’t been met.

There is now a potential population decline ongoing, I think we covered that on here somewhere, a book coming out this year will highlight this.

burtlancast

The real issue is actually there's not a single journalist worth his salt to point out his own hypocrisy.

Johnson writes:
"The UN last year revised its forecasts upwards, predicting that there will be 9.2 billion people by 2050, and I simply cannot understand why no one discusses this impending calamity, and why no world statesmen have the guts to treat the issue with the seriousness it deserves."

That's because an honest discussion would lead to a democratic solution instead of a tyrannical one like in China, which then would immediately end the monopoly of the ruling class, transforming them into simple citizens, and not privileged individuals living at the expense of others like they have been doing for the past 2 centuries.

And that's exactly what Johnson doesn't want.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals