Boris Johnson Population Control

burtlancast

As usual, burt attempts to assert himself by undermining the dedicated efforts of others. More people have been redpilled by Corbett than burt's presumptuous attitude will allow him to understand.

Not sure where you're going with this.

I've been aware of Corbett for some years ; he's very good at uncovering parts of the truth, but he never gives you the full picture.

In this case, Corbett seems to side with those saying overpopulation is a myth, even though he doesn't state it plainly (at least to my understanding) and thus there's nothing to worry about it.

Do you reckon that's a solid grasp on reality/accurate ?

Last edited:

burtlancast

Corbett has mentioned many, many times how these are the very people we never want controlling anything. It's basically the entire premise of all of his content. Maybe I'm missing something.

I assumed Corbett was a proponent of representative democracy, with the "true right, honest candidates elected into power by the people" since he seemed content in proving Malthus and Co wrong without expanding further on the solutions.

If that's the case, then he's just regurgitating all the litany of good intentions espoused by our politicians for these last 200 years: we live in a democracy, the people is in power, bla bla bla

The truth was already stated by Emma Goldman 100 years ago: "If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal."

Which means elections in representative democracies have always been a scam since the start.
But that's not what Corbett and the politicians (and to my regret, Edward Griffin as well) wants you to realize.

Last edited:
Not sure where you're going with this.

I've been aware of Corbett for some years ; he's very good at uncovering parts of the truth, but he never gives you the full picture.

In this case, Corbett seems to side with those saying overpopulation is a myth, even though he doesn't state it plainly (at least to my understanding) and thus there's nothing to worry about it.

Do you reckon that's a solid grasp on reality ?

As Geronimo explained, Corbett's message becomes clearer the more of his material you consume. I don't doubt one video might not contain his entire message.

Regarding where I was going with this, you've been similarly critical of other messengers in the past, and there I commented on your attitude as well. Some Archbishop, Vigano or an African one, wrote a letter calling out the Deep State/Deep Church/Cabal/Globalists, but you didn't approve of the way it was done so you dismissed him as a gatekeeper.

Maybe we're both looking at the same glass but you prefer to define it as half empty.

burtlancast

Some Archbishop, Vigano or an African one, wrote a letter calling out the Deep State/Deep Church/Cabal/Globalists, but you didn't approve of the way it was done so you dismissed him as a gatekeeper. Maybe we're both looking at the same glass but you prefer to define it as half empty.

That's exactly what they are.

See my signature for confirmation.

The world is full of controlled opposition offering false solutions.

In absolutely all domains.

It has been going on for the last century: i can cite to you a few truthful communist politicians in the 1920's asking their fellow politicians how they can reconcile their statement of defending liberty and equality while the common people are forced to work 12 hours a day, 6 days a week.

They won't allow anyone to have access to true independent thinkers; have you seen Ray Peat on the telly or in the papers lately ?

Here's a French communist apostate named Castoriadis exposing in the eighties the representative democracy scam which Emma Goldman complained about :

Today's so called opposition keeps pretending change comes by electing good officials.

The truth is the only possible change will come by replacing representative democracy with direct democracy, and ending the concept of professional politician.

Last edited:

It has been going on for the last century: i can cite to you a few truthful communist politicians in the 1920's asking their fellow politicians how they can reconcile their statement of defending liberty and equality while the common people are forced to work 12 hours a day, 6 days a week.

They won't allow anyone to have access to true independent thinkers; have you seen Ray Peat on the telly lately ?

Here's a French communist apostate named Castoriadis exposing in the eighties the representative democracy scam which Emma Goldman complained about :

I'll watch the video, thanks for the suggestion.

Regina

They won't allow anyone to have access to true independent thinkers; have you seen Ray Peat on the telly or in the papers lately ?

Today's so called opposition keeps pretending change comes by electing good officials.

The truth is the only possible change will come by replacing representative democracy with direct democracy, and ending the concept of professional politician.

"replacing representative democracy with direct democracy"...
I like that!

Drareg

They vote for lockdowns is on Wednesday, it will be telling what happens, politicians are clearly compromised all over the west, the lack of interest in then public’s point of view from immigration to the covid response isn’t just stupidity, it’s blackmail.

CLASH

@burtlancast
Corbett focuses largely on economic aspects such as decentralization and the development of the agora. I haven't seen him discuss direct democracy as a goal. If anything he seems to have more of a anarchist bent with decentralization as a primary focus in his "solutions" content.

burtlancast

I haven't seen him discuss direct democracy as a goal. If anything he seems to have more of a anarchist bent with decentralization as a primary focus in his "solutions" content.

He's talking about decentralization, something everybody has attempted to achieve for a century, hoping no one will ask themselves how they're going to achieve it through their politicians.

Representative democracy = politicians = oligarchy = centralisation

Corbet is claiming decentralization can be obtained through their local representatives.

Ever seen a politician sawing the branch he's sitting on ?...

No tangible solution leads sooner or later to unrest.

I suspect what he's really about is street violence, instead of political realism.

The appropriate term is AGENT PROVOCATEUR.

Last edited:

Geronimo

@burtlancast
Corbett focuses largely on economic aspects such as decentralization and the development of the agora. I haven't seen him discuss direct democracy as a goal. If anything he seems to have more of a anarchist bent with decentralization as a primary focus in his "solutions" content.
He's absolutely an anarchist and doesn't believe voting gets us anywhere. Anyone who watches much of his content knows this. He's even used that quote about "they make it illegal".

burtlancast

He's absolutely an anarchist and doesn't believe voting gets us anywhere. Anyone who watches much of his content knows this. He's even used that quote about "they make it illegal".

Can you specifically point to me where Corbett states representative democracy is a scam ?

I'm really curious.

Furthermore, where does anarchy gets you in a world of 7 billion people competing for the available resources ?

Mass genocide ?

Is that Corbett's solution ?

Geronimo

Can you specifically point to me where Corbett states representative democracy is a scam ?

I'm really curious.

Furthermore, where does anarchy gets you in a world of 7 billion people competing for the available resources ?

Mass genocide ?

Is that Corbett's solution ?

Did I say anarchy is good? I'm not combing through his 1000+ hours of work to find the quotes.

burtlancast

Did I say anarchy is good? I'm not combing through his 1000+ hours of work to find the quotes.

No biggie.

The main point i'm trying to make is that Corbett does the same thing hundreds others do: concentrating on exposing abuse of power in order to elevate himself: but when it comes to offer alternative solutions, he's nowhere to be found: he merely gives people a token of hypothetical solutions without ever expanding on it.

And the direct result is people believe that in order to bring change, all they need to do is say "no": instead of knowing what they want, they leave it to others to propose changes.

The result is of course a stalemate and the perpetuation of the status-quo state.

It's not enough to say "no" and vote people out of office, hoping the next one will do better: you need to know what you want and the principles you stand for.

Liberty and equality has been constantly offered to us for the past 200 years, and look where we're standing now.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals