Boosting levels of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) to more youthful levels with Flavonoids

Michael Mohn

Wasn't Ray saying that high estrogen causes the overproduction of polysaccharides in the extracellular matrix which can give teens a puffy look? Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharide. Can there be a too much of hyaluronic acid in the tissues?
Good thread anyway.

@David PS What are the substantial differences between arthritis / arthrosis / osteoporosis / osteoarthritis / osteopenia? are they all synonymous with a single cause behind them?

OP
David PS

David PS

@Mauritio - Stories about iatrogenic injuries are very sad but all too common. There is a good reason people (like myself) avoid hospitals.
doctors-are-the-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-the-u-s-causing-250-000-deaths-every-year-l.jpg

It may be that iatrogenic injuries and deaths are undercounted and iatrogenic deaths are actually the 2nd or the leading cause of death. I wonder how the fact checkers counted the ventilators deaths from the intentionally recommended covid treatment.

Edit - Old joke - A surgeon walks out of surgery and states: 'I am happy to report that the operation was a success; to bad the patient died.'

Doctors' strike in Israel may be good for health

Last edited:
OP
David PS

David PS

Wasn't Ray saying that high estrogen causes the overproduction of polysaccharides in the extracellular matrix which can give teens a puffy look? Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharide. Can there be a too much of hyaluronic acid in the tissues?
Good thread anyway.

I am learning as I go along. Eating natural foods in natural/traditional amounts is my strategy. Minimizing age related wrinkles by inducing that 'puffy look' is what marketing wizards are using to entice people to purchase their products.

Yes there can be a too much of hyaluronic acid in the tissues. Just reading the titles and blurbs of the linked articles published in 2023 indicated that there are some issues that have been implicated with too much HA in covid.

Hyaluronan in COVID-19 morbidity, a bedside-to-bench approach to understand mechanisms and long-term consequences of hyaluronan

Last edited:
OP
David PS

David PS

@David PS What are the substantial differences between arthritis / arthrosis / osteoporosis / osteoarthritis / osteopenia? are they all synonymous with a single cause behind them?

I do not know. It is far beyond the scope of what I anticipated in this thread.

OP
David PS

David PS

Thanks @Ras I see that iatrogenic deaths are/were running at a distant third place.
1695487162225.png

OP
David PS

David PS

@David PS thanks, I would like to see something similar taking an average of all European states

OP
David PS

David PS

sunny

Thats a good one. Another I watched was a chiropractor on youtube (I can't remember his name). He was saying your health can be healed with nutrition, and that most conditions can be reversed. That was a revelation. Not that I had a "terrible diet", but there are things I quit eating along my journey. This chiropractor unfortunately is a vegetarian (not sure on seafood, eggs with him), but he had some really fantastic explanations of the the human body.

OP
David PS

David PS

@Peatress Thanks Greger was just a blast from my distant past. He is a vegetarian and maybe even a vegan, so he starts with a couple strikes against him.

The general rule is:
1695584925286.png

This general rule certainly applies to Greger. However, I do not believe this general rule applies to Dr. Peat but I still check for myself. ;)

Peatress

@Peatress Thanks Greger was just a blast from my distant past. He is a vegetarian and maybe even a vegan, so he starts with a couple strikes against him.

The general rule is:
View attachment 55954

This general rule certainly applies to Greger. However, I do not believe this general rule applies to Dr. Peat but I still check for myself. ;)
He wrote a book about pandemics - I think he is part of the martrix.

@Mauritio - Stories about iatrogenic injuries are very sad but all too common. There is a good reason people (like myself) avoid hospitals.
doctors-are-the-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-the-u-s-causing-250-000-deaths-every-year-l.jpg

It may be that iatrogenic injuries and deaths are undercounted and iatrogenic deaths are actually the 2nd or the leading cause of death. I wonder how the fact checkers counted the ventilators deaths from the intentionally recommended covid treatment.

Edit - Old joke - A surgeon walks out of surgery and states: 'I am happy to report that the operation was a success; to bad the patient died.'

Doctors' strike in Israel may be good for health
I avoid doctors all together, and it has served me well. So many people I know are at the doctor monthly, for something or another, and are always sick again, after taking their vaccine, rounds of antibiotics, and other prescriptions. Even if the death figures are wrong and not as high as some studies suggest, death rates are still too high in the low end of some opinions…

“What’s the harm?

Unquestioning coverage also has been given to the 1999 Institute of Medicine’s estimate of 44,000 to 98,000 annual deaths from unsafe care, which prompted the clichéd analogy of a jet crashing every day, and a 2013 paper that claimed annual deaths exceed 400,000.

Meanwhile, lower estimates get ignored. As far as I can tell, no mainstream news outlet covered a 2020 meta-analysis by researchers at Yale University that found evidence of about 22,000 preventable deaths annually, mostly in people with less than three months to live.

Shaky figures keep generating headlines. Last week, USA Today and CNN touted a study saying misdiagnosis kills or permanently disables 795,000 U.S. patients a year. Neither story mentioned the study’s limitations, which included relying on a report that is under re-reviewfor using faulty data.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals