Bile Salts, depression, concentration

kselfridge

Forum Supporter
I’ve unfortunately had my gallbladder removed a few years ago. I have from time to time taken bile salts but never have I taken them religiously. Recently I’ve been extremely depressed and anxious. I kept blaming it on the lack of sunshine. Today I happened take bile salts with a meal and noticed a quick change in my mood. I’ve in the past also noticed that my thinking or concentration seems better when I’m taking it almost like a brain fog has been lifted. I just thought I would get on here and ask if anyone else has noticed any of this when taking bile salts?

I think for the time being I will keep up the bile salts and take note of my mood and concentration.

Peatfan69

I’ve unfortunately had my gallbladder removed a few years ago. I have from time to time taken bile salts but never have I taken them religiously. Recently I’ve been extremely depressed and anxious. I kept blaming it on the lack of sunshine. Today I happened take bile salts with a meal and noticed a quick change in my mood. I’ve in the past also noticed that my thinking or concentration seems better when I’m taking it almost like a brain fog has been lifted. I just thought I would get on here and ask if anyone else has noticed any of this when taking bile salts?

I think for the time being I will keep up the bile salts and take note of my mood and concentration.
which bile salts are you taking?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals