For those with Gallbladder troubles, this might be for you [Ox Bile]

lindsay

Anon over at Peatarian sent me a link to this product awhile ago - since everyone there knows I don't have a gallbladder. Ox Bile:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002J ... UTF8&psc=1

I've been taking it almost one week and I must say, I've noticed a difference. Since I don't have a gallbladder, I no longer get gallbladder pains, but I regularly experience digestive upset, bloating, and trouble handling some foods with fat. I feel adding this in has made quite a difference, but only more time will tell - I think I will have to test it on a nice leg of lamb or steak (something that always gives me issues), since I no longer eat fried food.

But, for those of you with suffering gall bladders, this might be just what you need to give your system the bile support it's lacking. If you have a weak gallbladder, it's likely not properly secreting bile (at least that was my case).

Re: For those with Gallbladder troubles, this might be for you

I actually have some! I never gave it a chance because i became very anti supplement after the purchase.

Now im more welcoming to supplements so ill give it a shot the next time i have gb pains.