Best Idealabs stack for learning/studying?

Hi there RPF, in a few months I'm going to attempt to get s 4 year degree in 6 months. Yes, you read that right. I dropped out of college a while ago, but for VISA reasons, I'd really like a degree. Western Governors University offers a self paced degree program thats accredited. There are lots of stories online of people graduating in 1-2 terms. I haven't studied in a while, and will obviously brush up on my study skills, however I'd love to know if there's a pro-cognitive stack I could take from Idealabs.

jnklheimer

idealabs doesnt have it but piracetam is nice, some b1, and some aspirin. mixed in OJ with some baking soda and a pinch of niacinamide. works well

Old Irenaeus

Along these lines, does anyone have any tips or supplement suggestions for reading faster/better?

Whatever makes you awake and whatever makes you sleep afterwards. My main mistake in med school wad not sleeping enough/well. If i had to do it again it would be coffee, b1 in the morning , then cyproheptadine, progesterone, b6 p5p and magnesium for sleep. Nutrient dense peaty diet as a base of course and some light sporadic exercise.

Last edited:

Hans

Forum Supporter
Cardenosine, oxidal and pyrucet. Also large doses of B1 and some piracetam.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Could 300mg of taken daily cause an imbalance with other b vitamins?
Yes, unless your diet is rich in the other Bs as well. If not, then taking Energin for example might help just in case.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals