Berlin Protest Against Unscientific COVID 19 Lockdowns

Drareg

Here we go , the blue check propagandist are on twitter to mock this march with their mainstream conspiracy theories, watch for a lot of blue checks on twitter who stand to benefit from vaccines and lockdowns ,expect to hear the following narratives -

-Muh huh, Darwinism in action live, ironically they ignore "Darwinism" when it comes to viruses.

-covid 19 case increase in Berlin over the next week but magically BLM protests caused no increase, expect the PCR testing to be increased in manic fashion for Berlin.
- promoting the view that all of these protesters believe covid 19 doesn’t exist ,this is blatant fraud.
-low intelligence when it correlates with the opposite.
- protesters are stupid because they ignore the new pseudoscience created by mainstream media
- the mask cult are pointing out non mask compliance en masse here while ironically calling the protesters a cult, there is more science backing up the redundancy of mask wearing in the face of viruses that are deadly than against, I’m sure they are working on some pseudoscientific studies or outright fraud to rectify this for the mask cult.

Can you think of anymore cliches the covid cult will be parroting today?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp706M8O4bw

boris

Can you think of anymore cliches the covid cult will be parroting today?

I recently hear a new one quite often.

"I'm not mad at their stupidity, I just feel really bad for them because they are trapped in a bubble of misinformation."

boris

According to the news there are 10-20k protesters. According to the organziers about 1 million.

Love this, the people are taking the narrative (and streets) back against this 'charade' :):

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I recently hear a new one quite often.

"I'm not mad at their stupidity, I just feel really bad for them because they are trapped in a bubble of misinformation."

Misinformation, it’s all about perspective now.
I’ve read somewhere that the twitterati are nearly always wrong in relation the outcome of elections like brexit and trump as an example, their bubble has them deluded
The police wouldn’t touch the BLM protests during lockdown, everybody sees the hypocrisy.

@Inaut no problem, I’ve had enough of this enforced lunacy, it’s why I stopped discouraging people who are following crazy conspiracies, I figure if they start to distrust those in power and celebrity culture it’s a start, the majority of the protest are reasonable people.

Lenin

"Social distancing", that's so funny, reminds me of 1984. Isolated individuals locked in their homes, the excuse is what changes, the approach is the same, isolate and destroy voluntary free institutions, like family, friendship, love, intimacy. It's obvious that if you want social distancing you wont even get into such a protest, it's voluntary.

peateats1

Unfortunately it seems we don't have this kind of aware and intelligent population in the US. I'm literally the only person in the stores now without a mask on, in a well populated area. Everyone seems all too eager to follow orders and believe everything they see on tv.
All the government has to do is exectutive order a mask mandate(unconstitutional) and everyone complies even though the order is illegal, unenforceable, and completely inane and ridiculous. A piece of cloth that allows particles and air through it, is going to stop a "virus"(that is killed with antibiotics)
No one realizes either, that if this really was a pandemic we'd have bodies lying in the streets, nurses and doctors would be working 24hr shifts, your neighbors would be dead, and you'd have many many family and friends dead. I've seen the exact opposite, with nurses being laid off due to no work available, and don't know one person who has been sick.
We had young men signing up for certain death in the armed forces during world wars, watching their friends and comrades get blown to pieces, and now we have people cowering in fear of an invisible pathogen that hasn't even been proven to exist. The population certainly has been engineered to follow daddy government and give up all their rights in only a few decades. We almost deserve enslavement at this point.

GAF

For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie
2Thess2:11

It's God's fault. Go ahead, blame God and then you're free to stop worrying about it.

Lejeboca

Unfortunately it seems we don't have this kind of aware and intelligent population in the US. I'm literally the only person in the stores now without a mask on, in a well populated area. Everyone seems all too eager to follow orders and believe everything they see on tv.
All the government has to do is exectutive order a mask mandate(unconstitutional) and everyone complies even though the order is illegal, unenforceable, and completely inane and ridiculous. A piece of cloth that allows particles and air through it, is going to stop a "virus"(that is killed with antibiotics)
No one realizes either, that if this really was a pandemic we'd have bodies lying in the streets, nurses and doctors would be working 24hr shifts, your neighbors would be dead, and you'd have many many family and friends dead. I've seen the exact opposite, with nurses being laid off due to no work available, and don't know one person who has been sick.
We had young men signing up for certain death in the armed forces during world wars, watching their friends and comrades get blown to pieces, and now we have people cowering in fear of an invisible pathogen that hasn't even been proven to exist. The population certainly has been engineered to follow daddy government and give up all their rights in only a few decades. We almost deserve enslavement at this point.

+1. A to-the-point summary!

Selfish! They (you) are trying to kill us.

Was a kicker for me but I am getting used to it now...

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Are they still receiving covid19 payments?
Once this taken away people will loose their minds , people were sick of working with just 4 weeks off a year so this was a chance to put their feet up.
It’s interesting the timelines many governments have in relation to withdrawing this payment, it’s around the time that digital covid immunity passport comes out.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

+1. A to-the-point summary!

Selfish! They (you) are trying to kill us.

Was a kicker for me but I am getting used to it now...

Oh yeah that’s a good one, how many people have you killed from passing in the flu in the past is something you can ask them, remember the flu kills more kids. It’s probably no good to this though, cult members react with rage if you point out contradictory behavior.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Some media outlets are now claiming the thousands marching in Berlin are neo nazis, the usual suspects New York Times and euro outlets.
The MSM no credibility left , this is jaw dropping even by their standards.

boris

Some media outlets are now claiming the thousands marching in Berlin are neo nazis, the usual suspects New York Times and euro outlets.
The MSM no credibility left , this is jaw dropping even by their standards.

The german media have been doing this here since the first protest. Some of my favourites (translated to english):
  • March of the Corona-deniers
  • Hygene-protests: Neo-Nazis and Anti-Vaxxers united
  • Libertarian Anti-Semitism, Hygene-Demos spread myths of New World Order
  • Herd-Studipity is growing
  • Hygene-Demos: Funfair of crude Ideologies
  • Hate, Agitation, Hitler-salute: This is what's happening at the Anti-Corona Demos

These are not titles from tabloids by the way. Those are respected news outlets.

Last edited:

Giraffe

Yesterday the Antifa rampaged in several parts of Berlin. They threw stones and pyrotechnic articles at policemen. A female police officer was hunted. One police officer was traumatized. [source in German]

In total 45 police officers got injured, and the newspapers falsely give the impression that this has been the result of the protests against the corona lockdown.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

@boris What’s that light I see in those headlines ,oh it’s a gaslight!
Amazing the jealousy other nations have of the Germans engineering and production capabilities , is there any other nation gaslighted as much?

Its relevant that TV was entering living rooms en masse around ww2, show you the power of that box, imagine TV was available since Roman times, the British empire, slave trade etc, human language would be based on words around argumentation because of it going by the 24/7 arguments on going these days.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Yesterday the Antifa rampaged in several parts of Berlin. They threw stones and pyrotechnic articles at policemen. A female police officer was hunted. One police officer was traumatized. [source in German]

In total 45 police officers got injured, and the newspapers falsely give the impression that this has been the result of the protests against the corona lockdown.

It’s incredible the power this group Antifa have, what must the police think of the media ,surely something is going to give soon.

boris

@Drareg yup, gaslighting. I remember how shocked I was when they first started this. The tormenting definitely works. Gladly, now I can laugh about it.

[I edited the initial post, I think I didn't make clear that those were german media reporting that way!]

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals