Anyone Else Getting Increased Estrogen From T3/ASPIRIN/CYPRO/PROGESTERONE

DaveFoster

@Antonello @Tarmander @schultz @DaveFoster
@tomisonbottom
[USER=4871]@Wagner83
@Diokine @Waynish @MyUsernameHere @BigYellowLemon

yet another update for anyone interested. MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), specifically the brand optiMSM, 1000mcg capsules, sold by dr. best, completely stops estrogenic symptoms from t3. very interesting substance. it also lowers nitric oxide which is very peaty.
it is a methyl donor which I suspect is why it's so effective.
it's also known anecdotally to halt male pattern baldness as effectively as finasteride.[/USER]
Interesting, thank you.

docall18

Because its anticholinergic.

And for people like me who have a genetic predisposition for very low Choline, it's a terrible idea because Choline is essential for estrogen detoxification and reduction of fatty liver.

For years I was using cyproheptadine without understanding it was making my fatty liver much worse by depleting Choline

I've just started supplementing phosphatidylcholine and at last my belly is getting flat, manboobs reducing a lot, etc

I also get high estrogen/cortisol symptoms from Aspirin, Thyroid, cypro & progesterone.

I have suspected that it could be related to liver issues. Have you every tried the caffeine & K2 liver cleanse regime that Haidut mentioned?

I have done it while also taking thyroid, but didnt have much success. I might quit all thyroid and try just caffenine & K2 to try clean out the liver.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I never reacted well to MSM. Lots of gastric issues but it has probably been 7 or so years since I have tried it.

There is a matt stone interview that details a horror story about MSM. Probably find it in his past podcasts. Would be great to see a picture of Matt Stone these days eh? I wonder if he looks just awful.

Anyways, at first taking MSM was amazing for this guy until he started having issues on one side of his body. Long story short he found some obscure case study where a guy was poisoned by industrial sulfur of some kind and died who had the same issues as he did. Hydroxycobalamin was the antidote.
is this the one you mean?

http://180degreehealth.com/msm-dangerous-miracle-supplement/

the audio link doesn't seem to be working.

someone posted below it "This headline is really misleading. It should be retitled “The dangers of a “doctor” taking ridiculously high doses of MSM based on the suggestions of total strangers on the internet”.

the description of the podcast is
"
Dr. Garrett Smith and a small group of his entrusted guinea pigs recently embarked on an experiment involving ingesting fairly large quantities of MSM on a daily basis. Their initial results were all astounding, with many positive signs of increased metabolic rate with several ancillary benefits noticed as well, such as better vision and enhanced exercise performance.

Well, that was the first couple of weeks. Then the large dose backfired on them, and some nasty symptoms set in."

I think MSM in a dose of 1000mg a day is extremely safe

Tarmander

but you don't actually get an estrogenic reaction to t3/aspirin/cypro/progesterone do you?
cypro if I take it for more than a couple days, T3 if I take it without T4. Aspirin not really if I recall and never done progesterone.

Antonello

definitely!! I'm looking into it at the moment and I think it could be the central reason
And it's not just about thyroid, if taken first thing in the morning without fats even cyproheptadine works.
A second dose after a small fatty meal create a stress response from the high sugar in the blood

OP
ddjd

ddjd

And it's not just about thyroid, if taken first thing in the morning without fats even cyproheptadine works.
A second dose after a small fatty meal create a stress response from the high sugar in the blood
totally agree with you on this, anything I take first thing in the morning, before breakfast, I can tolerate so much better.

ive actually just ordered a Freestyle Libre so I can track my blood glucose 24 hours a day for a week and do a few tests with thyroid and other supplements

Antonello

totally agree with you on this, anything I take first thing in the morning, before breakfast, I can tolerate so much better.

ive actually just ordered a Freestyle Libre so I can track my blood glucose 24 hours a day for a week and do a few tests with thyroid and other supplements
It can't be only dietary, I'm suspecting some organ weakness, the ability of the pancreas to secrete enough insulin. A congested liver/gallbladder.

Bart1

Depends on so many factors I would guess. If you have some kind of infection or inflammation, cypro won’t help solve directly of course.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom