Anyone Else Getting Increased Estrogen From T3/ASPIRIN/CYPRO/PROGESTERONE

ilikecats

Labs or it didn’t happen. Lots of the life supporting substances can relax muscles leading to a temporary and insignificant appearance of minor “flabbiness”. Take pictures of yourself before and after you ingest these substances that you think are increasing estrogen and you will see how insignificant the change really is (if it’s even there at all). Obviously this statement is addressing only one aspect of the claims about these substances increasing estrogen (that is, perceived changes in body composition and water retention). Some people with Parkinson’s look really jacked because their muscles are constantly contracted. Just food for thought. And also was there a decrease in body temperature? Because estrogen is very effective at lowering body temperature. I doubt there was a decrease in body temperature.

Last edited:

Wolf

My thoughts keep pointing to estrogen resorption in the GI tract from keeping dietary fiber too low and not letting beta glucoronidase reign things in.
I have little to no issues with estrogen as long as I have my mushroom, carrot, or organic psyllium that's been hydrated properly. Confounded with scrotal dhea and other things, but all the same.

cellboy

Dude you‘re taking too much stuff no wonder you‘re feeling like that. Cypro is anti androgenic. 11k dht gives me estrogenic effects or idk i just feel and look bad when taking it. Progesterone is very similar to testosterone for me.
Maybe you‘re low in calcium and/or vitamin d. Lack of those increase serotonin production from tryptophan.
I‘m sure it‘s the cyproheptadine though as i got very estrogenic effects from it too.

Mauritio

I also think it might be liver related, but why would T3 overburden the liver ...it does not need to be converted in the liver. Maybe because everything that increases metabolism too much will release PUFA into the bloodstream und thus increase estrogen?
It might be something that one just has to push through or go low and slow after all ...

Mauritio

Interesting theory but the fact is I get no Estrogenic reaction whatsoever when I take T3 after a high sugar/carb only breakfast with zero fat, even if I double the t3 dose!

compared to a very strong estrogenic response when taking t3 after a high fat/dairy breakfast.

So fat intake is crucial to this problem.
did you try combining fruit with a low/no fat yoghurt like skyr and did it still have the same effect on thyroid supplementation? It does have 0,2 g of fats per 100 g though...

japanesedude

I've realized that When I use Cypro with T3 or Pansterone,my nipples get itchy.
Im pretty sure Cypro is lowering cortisol,serotonin and histamine but I don't understand why it happens.

Alpha

Cypro is anti androgenic. I‘m sure it‘s the cyproheptadine though as i got very estrogenic effects from it too.
There is absolutely no evidence to suggest directly or indirectly that Cyproheptadine is anti-androgenic.

cellboy

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest directly or indirectly that Cyproheptadine is anti-androgenic.
It surely has its benefits but if you‘re healthy and problem-free, there‘s no real reason to take it. It completely destroys my libido, makes me aggressive, fat, weak and lifeless. That’s enough evidence for me not to take it consistently. It‘s a remedy, not a supplement.

Antonello

Dude you‘re taking too much stuff no wonder you‘re feeling like that. Cypro is anti androgenic. 11k dht gives me estrogenic effects or idk i just feel and look bad when taking it. Progesterone is very similar to testosterone for me.
Maybe you‘re low in calcium and/or vitamin d. Lack of those increase serotonin production from tryptophan.
I‘m sure it‘s the cyproheptadine though as i got very estrogenic effects from it too.
11k dht estrogenic? How? Although I feel androsterone over 4 drops for me increase adrenaline so maybe that is the trigger for estrogenic sign

cellboy

11k dht estrogenic? How? Although I feel androsterone over 4 drops for me increase adrenaline so maybe that is the trigger for estrogenic sign
It just doesn‘t feel as good as i expected it to be. Progesterone has been far more androgenic than 11k-dht. It makes my skin pale and also gives me a little bit of brain fog. All in all it hasn‘t been that positive for me. I‘d rather just stick with progesterone.

Antonello

It just doesn‘t feel as good as i expected it to be. Progesterone has been far more androgenic than 11k-dht. It makes my skin pale and also gives me a little bit of brain fog. All in all it hasn‘t been that positive for me. I‘d rather just stick with progesterone.
Androgenic dose of progesterone? Which one are u using bro?

cellboy

Androgenic dose of progesterone? Which one are u using bro?
Very little. No more than 5mg‘s. Sometimes 2 or 4 mg‘s per day. Topically with some vitamin e. Ingesting it apparently deactivates it or sth.

Antonello

@Joeyd
I doubt its the fat causing your issue and i doubt t3, progesterone, cypro etc. Are causing the issue directly as well.

I think its more reasonable to assume the hormone content of the dairy in conjunction with the opiate effect of the protein is the issue. I would try dropping the dairy, switching butter to tallow, cocoa butter, and coconut oil, stabilizing yourself on that paradigm for a while and then trying out the supps. I think you’ll find in the right doses the supps are powerful metabolic aids. I also think you’ll find fat wasnt your issue and that you probably don’t have a fatty liver.
Since I've cut dairy I started to feel better, that opiate effect left me feel like drugged for two years.

Last edited:

Antonello

Hi @Joeyd Would be very cool if you can update this thread with a list of new substances (new Idealabs supp) that you found estrogenic/androgenic.
New list 2019 ;)

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Hi @Joeyd Would be very cool if you can update this thread with a list of new substances (new Idealabs supp) that you found estrogenic/androgenic.
New list 2019 ;)
hey @Antonello ive been doing more research into b1 specifically and a type of b1 called Allithiamine is particularly effective as an anti estrogen. b1 hcl is an ok alternative.
Phosphatidylserine also very anti estrogenic i find.
b2 (only in its r5p form)
zinc gluconate- very effective.
selenomethionine (solaray brand) works very well.
milk thistle

OP
ddjd

ddjd

@Antonello @Tarmander @schultz @DaveFoster
@tomisonbottom
[USER=4871]@Wagner83
@Diokine @Waynish @MyUsernameHere @BigYellowLemon

yet another update for anyone interested. MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), specifically the brand optiMSM, 1000mcg capsules, sold by dr. best, completely stops estrogenic symptoms from t3. very interesting substance. it also lowers nitric oxide which is very peaty.
it is a methyl donor which I suspect is why it's so effective.
it's also known anecdotally to halt male pattern baldness as effectively as finasteride.[/USER]

postman

T3 and aspirin appear to have the opposite effect in my experience. But some other things like sugar, and dairy especially, seem to be feminizing.

Motif

Very little. No more than 5mg‘s. Sometimes 2 or 4 mg‘s per day. Topically with some vitamin e. Ingesting it apparently deactivates it or sth.

What change do you feel from progesterone?

Antonello

@tomisonbottom
[USER=4871]@Wagner83

yet another update for anyone interested. MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), specifically the brand optiMSM, 1000mcg capsules, sold by dr. best, completely stops estrogenic symptoms from t3. very interesting substance. it also lowers nitric oxide which is very peaty.
it's also known anecdotally to halt male pattern baldness as effectively as finasteride.[/USER]
I gave up thyroid because from all the brands I've tried they seems to gives me the same neck and shoulder pain (excipients). Today I became more aware of the excipient in those supplements because they triggers in me allergic reaction.
I'm looking to topical Tyromax as it seems the clearest source available out there.
I'll let you know.

Tarmander

@tomisonbottom
[USER=4871]@Wagner83

I never reacted well to MSM. Lots of gastric issues but it has probably been 7 or so years since I have tried it.

There is a matt stone interview that details a horror story about MSM. Probably find it in his past podcasts. Would be great to see a picture of Matt Stone these days eh? I wonder if he looks just awful.

Anyways, at first taking MSM was amazing for this guy until he started having issues on one side of his body. Long story short he found some obscure case study where a guy was poisoned by industrial sulfur of some kind and died who had the same issues as he did. Hydroxycobalamin was the antidote.

Back
Top Bottom