Anyone Else Getting Increased Estrogen From T3/ASPIRIN/CYPRO/PROGESTERONE

dreamcatcher

@Tarmander @schultz @DaveFoster @tomisonbottom @Wagner83 @Diokine @Waynish @MyUsernameHere @BigYellowLemon

Just to follow up to this.

I've been experimenting with tyromix instead of Tyronene, and the T4 + T3 together has a lot lot less Estrogenic effects than just the T3 alone.

Anyone know why this would be
@Tarmander @schultz @DaveFoster @tomisonbottom @Wagner83 @Diokine @Waynish @MyUsernameHere @BigYellowLemon

ive worked out that my fatty liver causes the estrogenic response to t3. If i have a completely zero fat breakfast, just fruit and then take t3, i dont get any estrogenic response to t3.

but t3 (even a low dose) after a meal high in fat, particularly dairy fats causes terrible estrogenic symptomns. I think its all related to the liver being overburdened.
That was one the reasons why I stopped consuming dairy products, it gave me eye bags. Low to moderate fat consumption works for me, excess fat or cane sugar/honey intake produce the same symptoms. B3 definitely helps to lower inflammation and thus negative symptoms.

dreamcatcher

I’ve also been experimenting with both + pansterone. I have terrible high cortisol symptoms. I stopped with everything. I think because I’m hypothyroid I have elevated stress hormones to compensate for it. T3 tend to make you much more sensitive to the effects of adrenaline I read somewhere.

For me the problem is now how to break this cycle? What could I try to lower my cortisol if hypothyroid ?
Methylene blue less than 1mg per day.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
- all cause an increase in Estrogen in our bodies (man boobs, puffiness, bloated, fluid retention etc.
I think this is because it raises the metabolism above what the body is able to detox through the lymph system. So there are backups(fluid), eruptions on the skin(biggest detox organ), etc. Just a theory I am throwing around.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I think this is because it raises the metabolism above what the body is able to detox through the lymph system. So there are backups(fluid), eruptions on the skin(biggest detox organ), etc. Just a theory I am throwing around.
Interesting theory but the fact is I get no Estrogenic reaction whatsoever when I take T3 after a high sugar/carb only breakfast with zero fat, even if I double the t3 dose!

compared to a very strong estrogenic response when taking t3 after a high fat/dairy breakfast.

So fat intake is crucial to this problem.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I found that Mitolipin did this to me somewhat...belly fat and manboobs. which is weird as PC should do the opposite if it was clearing liver functions correcT? Here was part of my review for Mitolipin years ago: "I had some negative reactions as well. When I first started taking it, I had diarrhea for at least a week. Not that big a deal, it went away, but it was a little annoying. After being on it for a prolonged period of time, I started to notice gyno symptoms. Nips got pointier and bigger :(. I also oddly enough thought my muscles shrunk, but that is subjective. "

I may give PC a try on its own without the vitamin E that haidut put in the product. There are other products without the crud in Essentiale Forte:

https://www.amazon.com/Solgar-SF933...533943910&sr=8-4&keywords=phosphatidylcholine
this is interesting. I read recently about a study where they showed that the fatty liver reduction effects were only found in unsaturated phosphatidylcholine and the saturated phosphatidylcholine didnt have this effect. Ill try and dig it up.

Tarmander

this is interesting. I read recently about a study where they showed that the fatty liver reduction effects were only found in unsaturated phosphatidylcholine and the saturated phosphatidylcholine didnt have this effect. Ill try and dig it up.
I tried unsat PC for about a week, maybe a little more. I found my sleep started getting really messed up. The rise in AcetylCholine I think messed with my brain neurotransmitters. I also started to gain a little weight, and felt cortisol like...kind of saggy and plump at the same time...so I dropped it.

aquaman

I get increased estrogen from coffee. Not sure why but it’s every time. When I start coffee, chest fat and stomach fat increase considerably

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I get increased estrogen from coffee. Not sure why but it’s every time. When I start coffee, chest fat and stomach fat increase considerably
Its raising your cortisol and therefore estrogen also

Bart1

Methylene blue less than 1mg per day.
Thanks. I'm currently trying Cypro, see where that brings me. If that doesn't work I will try MB. I was also thinking about taking a bit of niacinamide.

Bart1

I love magnesium as it lowers cortisol, relaxes muscles, lift brain fog and give some GABA vibes.

Aspirin also ofcourse..

Yes I'm already taking aspirin about 0.5 grams per day, however, I'm still figuring out why I have such a stress response and I believe Aspirin also raises metabolism and if your already in a stressed state could raising your metabolism create an even higher stress response?

I have increased sugar and fructose however I seem to accumulate belly fat right now... Really frustrating, I have to be my own doctor to fix me. All this research, focus on my body and health is also giving stress... it's a double edged sword.

dreamcatcher

Thanks. I'm currently trying Cypro, see where that brings me. If that doesn't work I will try MB. I was also thinking about taking a bit of niacinamide.
I take niacinamide as well, 50-100mg per day with plenty of food.

dreamcatcher

Yes I'm already taking aspirin about 0.5 grams per day, however, I'm still figuring out why I have such a stress response and I believe Aspirin also raises metabolism and if your already in a stressed state could raising your metabolism create an even higher stress response?

I have increased sugar and fructose however I seem to accumulate belly fat right now... Really frustrating, I have to be my own doctor to fix me. All this research, focus on my body and health is also giving stress... it's a double edged sword.
I found this site when searching for to lower cortisol:
5 Best Supplements To Reduce Cortisol: Lower Cortisol Levels Naturally

Have you thought about listening to relaxing music?

Antonello

ive worked out that my fatty liver causes the estrogenic response to t3. If i have a completely zero fat breakfast, just fruit and then take t3, i dont get any estrogenic response to t3.

but t3 (even a low dose) after a meal high in fat, particularly dairy fats causes terrible estrogenic symptomns. I think its all related to the liver being overburdened.
Amazing finding Joeyd, after an year experiment with T3 I couldn't figured out why the estrogenic symptoms when I finally tried a no fat only sugar meal with T3 and BOOM feels androgenic.
I hope it will keep convert in the right direction since this change.
How are you doing?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Amazing finding Joeyd, after an year experiment with T3 I couldn't figured out why the estrogenic symptoms when I finally tried a no fat only sugar meal with T3 and BOOM feels androgenic.
I hope it will keep convert in the right direction since this change.
How are you doing?
I'm glad someone finally responded to my discovery haha. Great to hear it worked for you too.

Alpha

HYPERTHYROIDISM AND HYPERPROLACTINEMIA: IS THERE ANY ASSOCIATION? - PubMed - NCBI

Endocr Pract. 2016 Dec;22(12):1377-1382. Epub 2016 Aug 19.
HYPERTHYROIDISM AND HYPERPROLACTINEMIA: IS THERE ANY ASSOCIATION?
Sanjari M, Safi Z, Tahroodi KM.
Abstract
OBJECTIVE:
To compare the serum prolactin level in hyperthyroid and normal control females. Hyperthyroidism is a common disease. Although a direct association has been demonstrated between hypothyroidism and increased prolactin levels, this association has not been established for hyperthyroidism.

METHODS:
Cross-sectional study in cases and control groups. Control subjects were chosen from those participating in the Kerman Coronary Artery Disease Risk Factors study. To select the cases, all women referred to the laboratories of Kerman with a thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) level ≤0.5 mIU/L who met the inclusion criteria were entered in the study. A total of 231 women aged 15 to 50 years were enrolled. The case group included 71 hyperthyroid women, and the control group included 160 women with normal thyroid function matched by age.

RESULTS:
The mean (SD) serum level of prolactin was 16.56 (0.97) ng/mL (95% confidence interval [CI], 15.41 ng/mL to 15.71 ng/mL) in the controls and 23.07 (1.49) ng/mL (95% CI, 22.7 ng/mL to 23.4 ng/mL) in the case subjects. Hyperprolactinemia was more common in the hyperthyroid group (16.5 [0.97] ng/mL versus 23.07 [1.49] ng/mL; P<.001). The prolactin level decreased with age. Hyperthyroidism and estradiol increased the prolactin level. After adjusting for age and estradiol, hyperthyroidism increased the serum prolactin level (P<.001).

CONCLUSION:
The results of this study revealed that hyperprolactinemia is more frequent in hyperthyroid females. Serum prolactin level can be increased in hyperthyroidism.

ABBREVIATIONS:
PRL = prolactin T4 = thyroxine TRH = thyrotropin-releasing hormone TSH = thyroid-stimulating hormone.
I don't think that's relevant to men.

CLASH

@Joeyd
I doubt its the fat causing your issue and i doubt t3, progesterone, cypro etc. Are causing the issue directly as well.

I think its more reasonable to assume the hormone content of the dairy in conjunction with the opiate effect of the protein is the issue. I would try dropping the dairy, switching butter to tallow, cocoa butter, and coconut oil, stabilizing yourself on that paradigm for a while and then trying out the supps. I think you’ll find in the right doses the supps are powerful metabolic aids. I also think you’ll find fat wasnt your issue and that you probably don’t have a fatty liver.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom